Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiksha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakkiyah

Congratulations for the new thread...

First of all sorry for my late reply...I was a silent reader for few days.I read the updates which was very interesting.
The story have a realistic touch.The medical terms and conditions...you are doing a big research about it.It must be appreciated.You are doing a wonderful job.
The recent updates were Shivika centric.As a Shivika fan i loved all the updates.
Anika will never keep a fast for shivaay in this present condition.But she was in a hunger strike which accidentally was in karchauth and shivaay broke her fast by giving water...Tia's revelation...
Anika's painful past...The recent updates were really beautiful.
It is unique concept.
The new updates...Finally the story has started.The death of Dr Dhawan is painful.Anika lost a father figure.
Omru is supporting Anika..
The last update is beautiful.shivaay's proposal for marriage is strange and unique.

Eagerly waiting for your next update
Thanks for the pm

Hi thank you so much for your appreciation. It means a lot. 
I am glad you enjoyed the SHivika Centric updates. 
Om is supporting Anika, Rudra supports logic. will update by Thursday. 
Thank you so much for writing back to me. 
❤️
samiksha1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: virikasri

Congratulations for the new thread...

Mindblowing update... in this update u defined Every character very well..
The way Om had talked to shivay..The way shivay approached anika... Everything is awesome..Update soon

Thank you 
You liked the updates that serve my purpose. 
Will update by Thursday Night. 
jusschillin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEYYY!!!

First of all congratulations on the new thread. I guess this can be proven to be a milestone of achievement for this story. Really proud to be part of this as a reader. 

Secondly, I haven't been able to read for quite a long time now because of exams and immense school pressure. But as soon as I am done, I will get back to reading. 

Was just scanning through the chapters and I must say I cannot wait to to read.  

Unitl then, take care :)
samiksha1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainqrazy

Samiksha, Congrats on the new thread!! 

Thank you so much. 

And thanks for such wonderful chapters. I simply love the family dynamics you have created. How Shivaay and Om are likely to clash, how much of a baby Rudy still is in your story vis-a-vis his family despite being a working professional. Shivaay's acceptance of Saumya. I love his and Gauri's equations, so similar despite coming from such different backgrounds. I love your Prinku ... she is shown so well to have come onto her own.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you like all these characters flawed yet try to navigate their way through their own lives. 

Shivaay's proposal to Annika ... such an arm twister he is. Such a methodical, calm, composed man in his business dealings ... completely losing his head over this one woman. He wants her for life, and yet makes the suggestion in such a manner!! I loved chapter 82 ... I only hope Annika comes around by the time the marriage actually takes place, or is at least more accepting of it. Whether for sahil, coz openly she may not accept yet that this is what she would only want. Shivaay on the other hand has accepted his insane desire to be with Annika forever, and I love that about your character!

Some thing goes wrong with him when ever he is near Anika. Either his mind stops working or he starts thinking from some other part of his body. He unaccustomed to that part talking to him probably hence he always does and says that what he should not. I will be updating very soon. 

I hope your India trip is going well. I can't wait to read more of your story. Take care!

My Indi atrip is going well thank you. 
I will update on Thursday
You too take good care of your self.
Thank you for writing back to me. ❤️ 

samiksha1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Hello Samiksha, shopping spree over, dear? By the way, it can never be over, I tell u 😆 

@ bold I swear, and what with these ultra heavy wears that we get these days. Their Prices OMG! When I was shopping as a bride the prices still made some what sense but now, OMG!
This time, my comments will be in parts. I mean, I will post my comments as and when I get alone time. (I can't believe I'm too busy these days!!! On the hand, it's nice to be occupied with some work or the other! Will pm you with the incident. It's rather funnny now after 5 days!!)

What happened? I hope all is good. Looking forward to your PM

1. Shivaay ki chatra-chaaya mein Annika, Gauri and Saumya shaamil ho gaye, finally. But their mode of entry and the zone of occupation is reserved to themselves! Kya museum piece hai yeh Shivaay, I must say! such a enigma he is!!! Such personalities are rather endearing and easy to look in fiction, but in reality, each day with such a person is a mammoth adventure. You don't know what you need to expect and what is expected and you exactly you will get and in format you will get!!! Soch ke hi poori zindagi nikhal jaati hai, lekin kuch samaj nahin aata!!! The only thing that will keep you secured always is the love and forever from such person. (I pity the way they have made and turned Shivaay into in the show) the companion of such a person needs to be very much tuned-in always to him. Not even a single second of zone-out can be excused!!! In the show, when shivaay and Annika were attracted to each other, I always wondered, how will Annika fulfill him provided she needs to provide a living for Sahil, but alas! They thrashed away my angle!!! 

I totally agree with on the above part. Bhagwan bachay usko, jiske palle shivay bandh jayein. these kinds of personalities are only wonderful on screen ghar mein to seedhe saadhe log hi acche lagteyhain. I Have stopped watching the show, even though I love the starcast so much. 😭
Here shivaay's whole set of problems/issues have pointed out successfully towards Annika. She is always his remedy. I hope, later after everything is sorted, he opens up to her rather than she trying to understand him always. Yes, it is evident that she occupies a special place in him and his life. But opening up is altogether a different criteria.
I would want him to open up. I have written the last chapter already. Need to fill in the blank chapters now. 
TBC

Waiting for your further comments eagerly. 
Love
Samiksha
samiksha1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

True Gauri, I woke up in the morning. I gave this habit of checking my mails and Ib forum posts. Gayi bhains paani mein! Bait gayi ek ghante ke liye, to read the updates! 😆 my precious one hour of morning occupied by some marvellous read

@bold Was this intended towards these updates? I don't want to presume things...Lol 
Edited by samiksha1993 - 6 years ago
samiksha1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvmishra

Lovely update...  What a buisness proposal of love..  Finaaly shivika story to get intense..  Waiting to see how shivomru are going to deal with this whole mess.. The mess seems to be growing bigger and dirtier with every day... Waiting for nxt set of updates egerly...

Thank you so much for writing back to me. I am glad you likes the updates. I was a little scared. 
Will update on Thursday ❤️
samiksha1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Nice update
Shivay is such a cruel man
Anika ko propose bhi akad mein kiya
Poor Anika
Update soon please

I am so sorry that Anika had to go through this but she will give it back in her own way.
I will Update soon. 
❤️
samiksha1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kkkp

Amazing shivika yar..what an interesting proposal yar.very nice update...Waiting for next

Thank you so much.
I am glad you enjoyed the updates
I will post new chapters soon. 
samiksha1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vriddhi

hey!!
loved it... sorry couldn't comment from quite long bt I hv read all of them bt ch 82 ''marry me annika ''is my favourite... what a proposal yaar... and the kiss... sso is amazing... too good.. loved loved loved all the chapters... trust me I hv no words to explain how much I love this story... omru r fab and their wife and gf... amazing story... u r an amazing writer... too great... would lv to read more of it... plz continue soon... eagerly waiting for another update and congrats for new thread... thanks for pm

Its absolutely fine that you could not comment. I am glad you enjoyed Chapter 82. I am so thank ful to you for your kind words. I will Update on Thursday
Love.