Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

"HeartthrobGangster-PranushkaDeepika"- P33/3rd JAN/CH37- Lov (Page 33)

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 02 January 2018 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Chapter 36

Latha still not sure why suddenly Abhi taken his hand off her and why he was looking like this to Deva. She wanted to ask this to Deva but he ignored her, she then goes to Aryan but he replied it might just be that Abhi is really tired.  Just then nurse come and ask who is Aryan, as Patient wants to meet him alone.  Latha looks at Aryan sadly..Aryan didn't know what to say, when Deva ask Aryan to go inside and takes Latha from there. 

Aryan went inside where Abhi was waiting for him with his piercing eyes, before Aryan could say anything Abhi ask What Krishnamurthy is doing here? He is lucky that I am on bed else something untoward would have happened. Aryan ask Abhi to calm down "You don't have to be this harsh Abhi ,he just came here out of courtesy . Abhi who was still agitated replies "I do not require his courtesy visit please ask him not to come again. " Aryan did not know what to say how to pacify Abhi ? and he was planning to tell Abhi about Krishnamurthy and Latha , looking Aryan lost in his own thought  Abhi says " anna what is bothering you has Krishnamurthy said anything to you? I know these police men its better to stay away from them. "  Aryan who was still lost in his thoughts as he had seen worst time in last couple of days, where Latha came in their life to Abhi lying in hospital bed. Abhi shakes Aryan's hand and ask swear on me anna did Krishnamurthy say anything to you? Aryan come back from his thought and says " Abhi I will never swear on you so please sleep and we will discuss all this when you will be discharged from here.

Abhi did not want to wait until then but he agrees with Anna , when suddenly Aryan phone rings as phone was lying on Abhi's bed so he picks it up.  Without double checking Aryan's men spoke " Aryan sir what should we do with sunny as he is with us from last couple of days. " Hearing this Abhi shouts at them "please release sunny this moment. " Realizing its not Aryan but Abhi they get scared. Aryan takes phone from Abhi's hand and shouts at them " before speaking you should have waited for my voice, anyways release Sunny "  They hang up the phone.  Abhi ask Aryan if he do not trust him? Aryan replies why you are saying so? Abhi replies because I can take my own revenge. Aryan knew Abhi was right and said " Yes you are right Abhi my mistake I am sorry but looking at you that moment I lost it and wanted to kill Sunny. Abhi never wanted his anna to say sorry to him so he says " don't say sorry, I am sorry Anna if I have hurt you. "  They both smile.

Riya enters the room and ask Aryan anna to go out as Dr.Arora was looking for you.  Abhi pulls Aryan anna's leg " go bro I think more than me she wants to treat you  Aryan gave stare to Abhi and leaves from there..When Riya comes to Abhi and ask about his health and hope she did not bother him? Abhi replies " Oh you have manners I never knew a snotty girl like you will ask such question Riya rolls her eyes and  replies you can never change! Abhi replies "Like I have always said  I am perfection "  Riya notices Abhi and smile and think to herself what is happening to her... she spends her rest of the day with Abhi ...Abhi was sleeping...and she was looking at him affectionately  " thinking  has she fallen in love with him? "

Jispe Hum Mar Mitei
Usko Pata Bhi Nahin
Kya Gilaa Hum Karein
Woh Bewaffa Bhi Nahin
Humne Jo Sun Liya
Usne Kaha Bhi Nahin
Ae Dil Zara Soch Kar
Pyar Kar

Abhi ask Riya as why she is looking at him like this? Riya replies nothing much, what makes you think I am looking at you? They were still talking when Latha enters the room with Khichdi and ask Abhi to eat. Suddenly Abhi's expression changes but he did not want to hurt her so he decides to eat it.  Latha gives it to him but due to bandages he could not eat properly when Latha ask if she could help him in feeding. Abhi gives his consent when Latha start feeding him and hiding her tears away.

Couple of more day passes by..

Dr. Arora enters the room Abhi was sitting on his bed and decided to talk to her ,so Doc I am going to be discharged in a day or two. May I have your number please so that I can keep in touch if I need you, Dr. Arora was not sure why he asked her number but she still gives it to him. Abhi thinks " Mission 1 accomplished " I just now have to start talking about anna. Abhi start praising Aryan infront of Dr. Arora do you know doc my anna is such a sweet person , Dr. Arora replies yes I noticed it when you were unconscious but he looks dangerous to me I heard him talking to someone over the phone. Abhi knew she must have heard anna talking his men but he decide to lie " oh you must have heard all wrong as my anna never raised his voice on anyone he is biggest supporter of Gandhi jee's ahinsa " In the background Abhi imagine Aryan beating hell out of everyone and firing .  Dr. Arora gets surprised is it so? Abhi replies Yes Doc why would I lie to you? " again he imagine Aryan killing people mercilessly 

Dr. Arora looks impressed and Abhi think now I have to manage this faade somehow once Doc will fall in love we will disclose our reality to her.

On the other hand Sunny reaches home when police comes and show them the warrant that you are under arrest under the suspicion that you tried to hurt Abhiraj. Sunny gets confused as after the underworld even police is with Abhi? He boasts wait let me call ACP of Delhi he picks up the phone and ask him to cooperate as the order came from above by Mumbai Police commissioner. Sunny realizes he shouldn't have messed up with Abhi. The police calls up Krishnamurthy and inform him about his arrest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyj7

Manansnf Newbie
Manansnf
Manansnf

Posted: 02 January 2018 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Finally Riya has feelings for AbhiHug
Aryan and Dr Arora part is so nice...finally he will also have someone. Alina's and Aryan part had me cracking Wink
Story is getting more and more interesting day by day. Waiting for the next update!!!

Nishtha

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 02 January 2018 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manansnf

Finally Riya has feelings for AbhiHug
Aryan and Dr Arora part is so nice...finally he will also have someone. Alina's and Aryan part had me crackingWink
Story is getting more and more interesting day by day. Waiting for the next update!!!

Hey thank you for commenting and your most welcome . Let's see why happens next as now three little bw stories will run concurrently Riya abhi, abhi Myra and Aryan and panchi.
Moreover usual rift of Latha Deva and abhi will be there so god bless me LOL
Thank you for finding this story interesting and taking out time to read and appreciate.
Thank you a lot ... thank you Big smile
shreyj7 Senior Member
shreyj7
shreyj7

Posted: 02 January 2018 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Here we go SUnny beta mil gaya na apna jawaab. That is good that Abhi told me and Aryan he can take his own revenge or you would have suffered more (Hint hint my karate moves would have killed you a painful death, and oh actually I wanted to practice them to it has been a long time since I practiced them. *cracks knuckles*)
OOO I was waiting for this. Riya yes it is called love, and look at you Abhi comedy naughty young man now with the girls. I am so happy to see the fun chirpy Abhi here really it is amazing how Abhi's character has blossomed nowadays.. 
Aryan and Abhi's conversation here though ahh touchy touchy I wanna cry now. *cries* 
Such heart-touching feelings these two awww.. 
And baboi Abhi please control your anger for now. You are still on your hospital bed. 
Now, here we go buttering Dr. Arora about Aryan following Ahinsa Gosh can this get any betterROFL
Aryan and Ahinsa are like black and white they can never be the same!!! 
I am just laughing my head off right now. 
The pictures add a lot to the whole essence of it. 
Also, coming to the song. Ayee hayee it has been such a long time that you have put a song in. Always perfect no matter what. i want more songs I crave more songs!!!
Love love love the update. 
And yayy now you updating everyday! My life is made!!
I am truly loving the way describe situations!! 
Keep it up!
Amazingly done. 
Keep Writing
Update soon
(P.S. In this comment I did not write about Abhi and Latha because I don't know what to say. So emotional that I will burst out crying)

Edited by shreyj7 - 02 January 2018 at 1:48pm

Nishtha

sonalisharma1 Senior Member
sonalisharma1
sonalisharma1

Posted: 03 January 2018 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Loved this beautiful update . . . 
Bechara sunnnyyy LOL
Song ,pics r awesome . . 
Awww riyuuu my babyy u r in love but yhii to lochaa ho gyaa ji . 
Lgta h love is in the air : annaa tu to gayo but y kyaa abhi jhooth Ki to phuljhadi Nhii sutlii bumm lgaya h reySilly
Waiting for next update 

Nishtha

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 03 January 2018 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyj7

Here we go SUnny beta mil gaya na apna jawaab. That is good that Abhi told me and Aryan he can take his own revenge or you would have suffered more (Hint hint my karate moves would have killed you a painful death, and oh actually I wanted to practice them to it has been a long time since I practiced them. *cracks knuckles*)
you and your karate movesLOL  yes Abhi can very well defend himself its just that he took Aryan's promise wrongly...Embarrassed
OOO I was waiting for this. Riya yes it is called love, and look at you Abhi comedy naughty young man now with the girls. I am so happy to see the fun chirpy Abhi here really it is amazing how Abhi's character has blossomed nowadays.. 

Yes Riya is a such a sweet girl...full of life and loveable she deserves love as well...just that caught in some situation about which she is unaware of...but lets see what happens..

Aryan and Abhi's conversation here though ahh touchy touchy I wanna cry now. *cries* 
Such heart-touching feelings these two awww.. 

Yes these two are brother goals...I want to see them together on screen as brothers..I mean Akshay and Prabhas movie will do more business than Bahubali.. 

And baboi Abhi please control your anger for now. You are still on your hospital bed. 
Now, here we go buttering Dr. Arora about Aryan following Ahinsa Gosh can this get any betterROFL

Well imagine what Abhi will do now..ROFL

Aryan and Ahinsa are like black and white they can never be the same!!! 
I am just laughing my head off right now. 
The pictures add a lot to the whole essence of it. 
Also, coming to the song. Ayee hayee it has been such a long time that you have put a song in. Always perfect no matter what. i want more songs I crave more songs!!!

I will try my best Shreya madam to incliude atleast one song per update...phew..LOL
Love love love the update. 
And yayy now you updating everyday! My life is made!!
I am truly loving the way describe situations!! 
Keep it up!
Amazingly done. 

Thank you so much for your detailed comments and likign the story...cant thank you enough Hug
Keep Writing
Update soon
(P.S. In this comment I did not write about Abhi and Latha because I don't know what to say. So emotional that I will burst out crying)

Awww..my poor baby...love youEmbarrassed
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 03 January 2018 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalisharma1

Loved this beautiful update . . . 
Bechara sunnnyyy LOL
Song ,pics r awesome . . 
Awww riyuuu my babyy u r in love but yhii to lochaa ho gyaa ji . 
Lgta h love is in the air : annaa tu to gayo but y kyaa abhi jhooth Ki to phuljhadi Nhii sutlii bumm lgaya h reySilly
Waiting for next update 

Thank you Sonu Hug yes Sunny ke toh band baj gaye...kis muhurat main usne Abhi se panga liya...ek taraf...don brother toh duari taraf Polic comm father and on third side he himselfLOL

Thank you for loving the songs and pics...its always for you all..and thank you as you suggested me to add pics..ClapClapClap

Yes Love is in the air..and Abhi will make sure Aryan anna falls for Dr. Arora..LOL
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 03 January 2018 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Chapter 37

Krishnamurthy applauds Delhi police for their swift action and asked them to book Sunny under strict laws , so that he deter from committing same crime again in future.  He informs Latha that he nabbed the culprit who beaten Abhi.  Latha was still lost in her thoughts and did not know what to say... Deva ask Latha as what is bothering her? "Actually I am concerned about Abhi, should we tell him about our reality will he accept us? What if he will think we didn't care for 20 years then why suddenly? " thoughtful Latha replies.  Deva make her sit on the bed and sit in front of her and ask " tell me one thing after seeing our son can you live without him? "  Latha start crying just by the mere thought of forgetting Abhi , Deva wipes her tears away consoles her  and adds" If I cant live without him then you being a mother surely cant. "  Latha ask Deva but Abhi seem to be having some issue with you? Isn't he? As he was not normal to me as well but didn't say anything.  Deva did not want to hide anything further from her so replied " actually Abhi thinks I am police commissioner and will arrest Aryan "  Latha gets worried and asks "you will not right? Otherwise we will lose him forever. Deva didn't know what to answer as he cant cheat his job, but instead he asks Latha not to worry , rather smile as Abhi is getting discharged tomorrow.

In the hospital...Abhi wanted to know everything about Dr. Arora what she likes so that he can make Anna do everything.  He start the conversation so Dr. Arora who is your favourite actor?  Dr. Arora replies without wasting a second " Salman Khan I love his clean shaven look I don't like Stubble much.  Abhi thinks ok so Anna has to get rid of his facial hair, but how as Aryan anna loves his beard. Well I will do something...so Dr. Arora which cuisine is your favourite? "oh I love thai" there comes another quick reply from Dr. Arora.  Abhi feels dizzy as he knows Aryan loves everything Indian and will not eat anything remotely related to Chinese as he hates it. Abhi think to himself " Maybe I should drop the idea of hooking them up as they are poles apart "  When he notices Myra and Riya coming and think " when a girl like Myra can love me then why not anna as I and Myra are poles apart too "  while Riya while entering thinking " how can I love Abhi as I found him extremely egoistic and rude at first, maybe because he is just like me " 

Looking at them Dr. Arora excuses herself and leave from there asking Abhi if his interrogation session is over? Abhi thanks her for keeping him well and promise her to be in touch, Dr. Arora wish him well and ask him to take care of himself. "Discharging doesn't mean you can roam freely and rather rest at home for a week at least. " She instructs Abhi. When Aryan enters the room and Dr. Arora ask him to take care of him and his brother as they make adorable family.  Aryan who knows that soon I have to disclose Abhi about his parents thank her coldly and just nods his heads. Dr. Arora gesture Abhi that like always your brother seem to be in foul mood and smile at him.  Abhi ask " anna what happened why you didn't speak to Dr. Arora.  Oh sorry I was lost somewhere will thank her before leaving for sure. "  Abhi didn't want to irritate  Aryan further and assure him " anna don't worry about me I am all fine by showing his hands, face and legs by moving , when he twists his hand more than he desired and shouts in pain  Aryan gets worried and hit him on his head " see see now you better not to do all this at home. "

Riya and Myra was busy packing everything in the corner..When Latha and Deva also arrives , looking at them expression of Abhi changes and Aryan notices the same. Aryan goes ahead and greets both of them and thanked them for bringing food for all of us for all these days When Deva slips from there and ask Abhi how is he feeling ? Abhi look through him and do not respond. Deva looks down and just touches his head to bless him, when Abhi removes his hand and warn him not to touch him again. Aryan see this and scold Abhi for being rude. Deva stops him and ask him not to say anything.. Latha gives Abhi home cooked food and some dry fruits ladoo as they will give him strength. Abhi refuses to take it but at the insistence of Aryan he keeps it reluctantly.

On their way to home...Abhi notices Aryan anna quieter than normal. He asks Aryan  what is bothering him? What is he hiding; tell me is it related to Krishnamurthy?  Aryan looks at Abhi lovingly and touches his face and replies " No Abhi, its just my faith and it has nothing to do with anyone. Just by the thought of losing you has shaken me completely give me some time and I will be fine Abhi holds Aryan's hand and promises him to take care of himself henceforth. While Aryan looks away and hides his tears knowing that soon Abhi will leave him and go and live with his parents.  Abhi ask Aryan to play radio and see if there is any song coming up..he switches Radio...

Khaali hai jo tere bina
Main woh ghar hoon tera
Ghoomein phire...
Tu chaahe sab shehar
Tu hai mera...
Khaali hai jo tere bina
Main woh ghar hoon tera

Abhi decides to start his plan of uniting Dr. Arora and Anna soon as he needs companion in his life and moreover Aryan anna needs to marry first then only I can tell him about Myra and me and smiles . I need to start my plan from tomorrow itself and will also ask Riya to help out as Myra is too simple and will be not much of a help.

Edited by Nishtha - 03 January 2018 at 9:49am

shreyj7

Go to top