Finallyyy Myra confessed her love. . . Dancing  abhii
Waiting for next update 
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: shreyj7

Okay first and foremost let us start with new year wishes

HAPPY NEW YEAR NISHU DI. 
May all your dreams come tru (I sound like a disney princess now๐Ÿ˜†) 
Have a blessed year ahead. Wishing you all the success in life.. 

Happy New year again Shreyu darling ( I am having Prabhas effect )  ๐Ÿค—

Now to the update, 
OOo Dr. Arora and Aryan ooo Are Abhi and Myra thinking what I am thinking *Shreya asks smirking* 
Heheh anyways Abhi ma BOI you are awake, and look at you. Itna zyada kuch boli nahi Myra bas confess kiya and Angry young man became lover boy ehh.. 
Ayye hayeee Loving his new avatar.

He was waiting for this confession since Mumbai and finally it hapened when he least expected it. Dr. Arora and Aryan...the story I am trying to explore along with other..

Again I wanna say this Aryan's feelings man you have magic in your words Nisshuuu YOu have magic in your words. His feelings are portrayed so well๐Ÿ‘
I wanna know Riya's reaction as to what she has to say now. 

Well you will get to read that in today's chapter and hope you will like it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Oh ho Angry young man is back in no time. We hating Krishnamurthy now๐Ÿ˜Ž.  Abhi rocks and everyone shocks haha sorry I have a tendency of cracking the worst jokes. 

no your jokes are adorable just like you..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lekin SUnny beta ab pata chala don't underestimate the power of Abhi, Aryan anna or Shreya because all of us are gonna Karate you off. I mean teri itni himmat ke tune Abhi pe attack karvaya. You are such idiotic piece of garbage trash u don't even know. 
OhSunny took pangas with wrong people..๐Ÿ˜†

Ahh absolutely loved it Myra when she said ehr dialogue I had tears in my eyes truly amazing. 
Loved every bit of it. ahhh lovely lovely lovely. 
I have no words (shut up shreya you have already written a million of them๐Ÿค”) 
Sorry I get overwhelmed. 

I lob you and thank you for liking it...๐Ÿค—
Anyways you keep up the good work
Keep Writing
Update soon

Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Angryyy young man is back. . . . 

Whyyy abhiii 
Finallyyy Myra confessed her love. . . Dancing  abhii
Waiting for next update 

thanks sonu for reading it...๐Ÿค— posting next update soon..and Abhi is angry romantic young man and you will also notice hisnaughty side now๐Ÿ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 36

Latha still not sure why suddenly Abhi taken his hand off her and why he was looking like this to Deva. She wanted to ask this to Deva but he ignored her, she then goes to Aryan but he replied it might just be that Abhi is really tired.  Just then nurse come and ask who is Aryan, as Patient wants to meet him alone.  Latha looks at Aryan sadly..Aryan didn't know what to say, when Deva ask Aryan to go inside and takes Latha from there. 

Aryan went inside where Abhi was waiting for him with his piercing eyes, before Aryan could say anything Abhi ask What Krishnamurthy is doing here? He is lucky that I am on bed else something untoward would have happened. Aryan ask Abhi to calm down "You don't have to be this harsh Abhi ,he just came here out of courtesy . Abhi who was still agitated replies "I do not require his courtesy visit please ask him not to come again. " Aryan did not know what to say how to pacify Abhi ? and he was planning to tell Abhi about Krishnamurthy and Latha , looking Aryan lost in his own thought  Abhi says " anna what is bothering you has Krishnamurthy said anything to you? I know these police men its better to stay away from them. "  Aryan who was still lost in his thoughts as he had seen worst time in last couple of days, where Latha came in their life to Abhi lying in hospital bed. Abhi shakes Aryan's hand and ask swear on me anna did Krishnamurthy say anything to you? Aryan come back from his thought and says " Abhi I will never swear on you so please sleep and we will discuss all this when you will be discharged from here.

Abhi did not want to wait until then but he agrees with Anna , when suddenly Aryan phone rings as phone was lying on Abhi's bed so he picks it up.  Without double checking Aryan's men spoke " Aryan sir what should we do with sunny as he is with us from last couple of days. " Hearing this Abhi shouts at them "please release sunny this moment. " Realizing its not Aryan but Abhi they get scared. Aryan takes phone from Abhi's hand and shouts at them " before speaking you should have waited for my voice, anyways release Sunny "  They hang up the phone.  Abhi ask Aryan if he do not trust him? Aryan replies why you are saying so? Abhi replies because I can take my own revenge. Aryan knew Abhi was right and said " Yes you are right Abhi my mistake I am sorry but looking at you that moment I lost it and wanted to kill Sunny. Abhi never wanted his anna to say sorry to him so he says " don't say sorry, I am sorry Anna if I have hurt you. "  They both smile.

Riya enters the room and ask Aryan anna to go out as Dr.Arora was looking for you.  Abhi pulls Aryan anna's leg " go bro I think more than me she wants to treat you  Aryan gave stare to Abhi and leaves from there..When Riya comes to Abhi and ask about his health and hope she did not bother him? Abhi replies " Oh you have manners I never knew a snotty girl like you will ask such question Riya rolls her eyes and  replies you can never change! Abhi replies "Like I have always said  I am perfection "  Riya notices Abhi and smile and think to herself what is happening to her... she spends her rest of the day with Abhi ...Abhi was sleeping...and she was looking at him affectionately  " thinking  has she fallen in love with him? "

Jispe Hum Mar Mitei
Usko Pata Bhi Nahin
Kya Gilaa Hum Karein
Woh Bewaffa Bhi Nahin
Humne Jo Sun Liya
Usne Kaha Bhi Nahin
Ae Dil Zara Soch Kar
Pyar Kar

Abhi ask Riya as why she is looking at him like this? Riya replies nothing much, what makes you think I am looking at you? They were still talking when Latha enters the room with Khichdi and ask Abhi to eat. Suddenly Abhi's expression changes but he did not want to hurt her so he decides to eat it.  Latha gives it to him but due to bandages he could not eat properly when Latha ask if she could help him in feeding. Abhi gives his consent when Latha start feeding him and hiding her tears away.

Couple of more day passes by..

Dr. Arora enters the room Abhi was sitting on his bed and decided to talk to her ,so Doc I am going to be discharged in a day or two. May I have your number please so that I can keep in touch if I need you, Dr. Arora was not sure why he asked her number but she still gives it to him. Abhi thinks " Mission 1 accomplished " I just now have to start talking about anna. Abhi start praising Aryan infront of Dr. Arora do you know doc my anna is such a sweet person , Dr. Arora replies yes I noticed it when you were unconscious but he looks dangerous to me I heard him talking to someone over the phone. Abhi knew she must have heard anna talking his men but he decide to lie " oh you must have heard all wrong as my anna never raised his voice on anyone he is biggest supporter of Gandhi jee's ahinsa " In the background Abhi imagine Aryan beating hell out of everyone and firing .  Dr. Arora gets surprised is it so? Abhi replies Yes Doc why would I lie to you? " again he imagine Aryan killing people mercilessly 

Dr. Arora looks impressed and Abhi think now I have to manage this faade somehow once Doc will fall in love we will disclose our reality to her.

On the other hand Sunny reaches home when police comes and show them the warrant that you are under arrest under the suspicion that you tried to hurt Abhiraj. Sunny gets confused as after the underworld even police is with Abhi? He boasts wait let me call ACP of Delhi he picks up the phone and ask him to cooperate as the order came from above by Mumbai Police commissioner. Sunny realizes he shouldn't have messed up with Abhi. The police calls up Krishnamurthy and inform him about his arrest.

Manansnf thumbnail
Finally Riya has feelings for Abhi๐Ÿค—
Aryan and Dr Arora part is so nice...finally he will also have someone. Alina's and Aryan part had me cracking ๐Ÿ˜‰
Story is getting more and more interesting day by day. Waiting for the next update!!!
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manansnf

Finally Riya has feelings for Abhi๐Ÿค—

Aryan and Dr Arora part is so nice...finally he will also have someone. Alina's and Aryan part had me cracking๐Ÿ˜‰
Story is getting more and more interesting day by day. Waiting for the next update!!!

Hey thank you for commenting and your most welcome . Let's see why happens next as now three little bw stories will run concurrently Riya abhi, abhi Myra and Aryan and panchi.
Moreover usual rift of Latha Deva and abhi will be there so god bless me ๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you for finding this story interesting and taking out time to read and appreciate.
Thank you a lot ... thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here we go SUnny beta mil gaya na apna jawaab. That is good that Abhi told me and Aryan he can take his own revenge or you would have suffered more (Hint hint my karate moves would have killed you a painful death, and oh actually I wanted to practice them to it has been a long time since I practiced them. *cracks knuckles*)
OOO I was waiting for this. Riya yes it is called love, and look at you Abhi comedy naughty young man now with the girls. I am so happy to see the fun chirpy Abhi here really it is amazing how Abhi's character has blossomed nowadays.. 
Aryan and Abhi's conversation here though ahh touchy touchy I wanna cry now. *cries* 
Such heart-touching feelings these two awww.. 
And baboi Abhi please control your anger for now. You are still on your hospital bed. 
Now, here we go buttering Dr. Arora about Aryan following Ahinsa Gosh can this get any better๐Ÿคฃ
Aryan and Ahinsa are like black and white they can never be the same!!! 
I am just laughing my head off right now. 
The pictures add a lot to the whole essence of it. 
Also, coming to the song. Ayee hayee it has been such a long time that you have put a song in. Always perfect no matter what. i want more songs I crave more songs!!!
Love love love the update. 
And yayy now you updating everyday! My life is made!!
I am truly loving the way describe situations!! 
Keep it up!
Amazingly done. 
Keep Writing
Update soon
(P.S. In this comment I did not write about Abhi and Latha because I don't know what to say. So emotional that I will burst out crying)
Edited by shreyj7 - 6 years ago
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this beautiful update . . . 
Bechara sunnnyyy ๐Ÿ˜†
Song ,pics r awesome . . 
Awww riyuuu my babyy u r in love but yhii to lochaa ho gyaa ji . 
Lgta h love is in the air : annaa tu to gayo but y kyaa abhi jhooth Ki to phuljhadi Nhii sutlii bumm lgaya h rey๐Ÿคช
Waiting for next update 
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyj7

Here we go SUnny beta mil gaya na apna jawaab. That is good that Abhi told me and Aryan he can take his own revenge or you would have suffered more (Hint hint my karate moves would have killed you a painful death, and oh actually I wanted to practice them to it has been a long time since I practiced them. *cracks knuckles*)

you and your karate moves๐Ÿ˜†  yes Abhi can very well defend himself its just that he took Aryan's promise wrongly...๐Ÿ˜ณ
OOO I was waiting for this. Riya yes it is called love, and look at you Abhi comedy naughty young man now with the girls. I am so happy to see the fun chirpy Abhi here really it is amazing how Abhi's character has blossomed nowadays.. 

Yes Riya is a such a sweet girl...full of life and loveable she deserves love as well...just that caught in some situation about which she is unaware of...but lets see what happens..

Aryan and Abhi's conversation here though ahh touchy touchy I wanna cry now. *cries* 
Such heart-touching feelings these two awww.. 

Yes these two are brother goals...I want to see them together on screen as brothers..I mean Akshay and Prabhas movie will do more business than Bahubali.. 

And baboi Abhi please control your anger for now. You are still on your hospital bed. 
Now, here we go buttering Dr. Arora about Aryan following Ahinsa Gosh can this get any better๐Ÿคฃ

Well imagine what Abhi will do now..๐Ÿคฃ

Aryan and Ahinsa are like black and white they can never be the same!!! 
I am just laughing my head off right now. 
The pictures add a lot to the whole essence of it. 
Also, coming to the song. Ayee hayee it has been such a long time that you have put a song in. Always perfect no matter what. i want more songs I crave more songs!!!

I will try my best Shreya madam to incliude atleast one song per update...phew..๐Ÿ˜†
Love love love the update. 
And yayy now you updating everyday! My life is made!!
I am truly loving the way describe situations!! 
Keep it up!
Amazingly done. 

Thank you so much for your detailed comments and likign the story...cant thank you enough ๐Ÿค—
Keep Writing
Update soon
(P.S. In this comment I did not write about Abhi and Latha because I don't know what to say. So emotional that I will burst out crying)

Awww..my poor baby...love you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Loved this beautiful update . . . 

Bechara sunnnyyy ๐Ÿ˜†
Song ,pics r awesome . . 
Awww riyuuu my babyy u r in love but yhii to lochaa ho gyaa ji . 
Lgta h love is in the air : annaa tu to gayo but y kyaa abhi jhooth Ki to phuljhadi Nhii sutlii bumm lgaya h rey๐Ÿคช
Waiting for next update 

Thank you Sonu ๐Ÿค— yes Sunny ke toh band baj gaye...kis muhurat main usne Abhi se panga liya...ek taraf...don brother toh duari taraf Polic comm father and on third side he himself๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you for loving the songs and pics...its always for you all..and thank you as you suggested me to add pics..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Yes Love is in the air..and Abhi will make sure Aryan anna falls for Dr. Arora..๐Ÿ˜†