"HeartthrobGangster-PranushkaDeepika"- P33/3rd JAN/CH37- Lov - Page 4

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by shreyj7

Oh lord!! He was hurt that much? I am so sorry Abhi!! I really feel for ya.
But oh lord he stumbled into the house I dont know what will happen now? Gahhh the suspense is killin it.
What will she do?
Anyways I am enjoying this a lot!!!
Keep Writing 
Update soon 

Thank you Shreya... I know I dont have much takers here for my fanfic πŸ˜† but your comments encourage me to write so thank you. 

Just wait and watch as what she will do next..😳  YEs will update next chapter in an hour...almost doneπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sonalisharma1

Waiting for the next part... 
Update soon.. 

Thank you for being so regular here Sonali.. thank you. I will update next chapter in an hour... I know maybe my fanfic is not good enough as beside you two..none want to readπŸ˜† but I will still wirte for you both.. so thank you

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Photos will be posted by tonight for above update and next update will be special 😊 
They r going to attend some Partyyy,  but Abhi didn't wanna go...  Whyyy kuchhh toh lochhaa h
Originally posted by sonalisharma1

They r going to attend some Partyyy,  but Abhi didn't wanna go...  Whyyy kuchhh toh lochhaa h

you will get your answers by tomorrow ..stay tuned πŸ˜† πŸ€—  hopefully you will like it... as well πŸ˜‰
Ayeee I know she does look speechless and i can totally picture it.
I am so touched by Myra s help to abhi.
I am so very happy about it. 
I am so glad that you are trying yohr hand of photoshop very much hyped to see your creations. 
And dont worry about readers. They will come gradually I promise!!!!!
I loved the update very much excited for the next one.
Keep Writing 
Update soon 
Originally posted by shreyj7

Ayeee I know she does look speechless and i can totally picture it.
I am so touched by Myra s help to abhi.
I am so very happy about it. 
I am so glad that you are trying yohr hand of photoshop very much hyped to see your creations. 
And dont worry about readers. They will come gradually I promise!!!!!
I loved the update very much excited for the next one.
Keep Writing 
Update soon 

Hi shreya πŸ€—

many thanks for reading and commenting. Well coming to photoshop I hardly get time so cant learn that quickly but trying. Also I cant post pictures from my one laptop and that is why.. I am lagging behind in them :( however tomorrow I should be posting photos and today there would be another update.

Coming to readers I hope that silent readers atleast leave a thank you or didnt like.. commentsπŸ˜† so that I can improve upon...but I am so glad that you all read it...so thanks to you and Sonali both

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hayeee he said I love you yayyy I am so happy right now there are no bounds.
That sathya man just oh my god so disgusting. Right thing Abhi did with him.
Furthermore the song added more to the essence of the story. 
Loved it a lot.
Very intrigued to know what is next!!!
Keep Writing 
Update soon