Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Chapter 4:

Aryan and Abhi eating their dinner as being a weekday they prefer to have light food with less oil and were discussing how Abhi killed Ahmed.  When should I tell anna about Myra how long can I hide her in the house? He was eating his dinner halfheartedly but muster up his courage to tell Aryan about Myra, he looks up.. anna there was a girl...and notices Myra standing near him and Aryan looking at her shockingly. Aryan gets up pointing his gun towards Myra who are you and why are you here? And what are you doing in Abhi's shirt and looks at Abhi angrily.

Actually Abhi saved my life and brought me here, you must be Abhi's anna I saw your portrait in the living room, I have seen so many guns in a day which I haven't  seen in my life yet, so they don't scare me anymore.  I was lost in this house and was looking for a washroom.  Abhi was still speechless and didn't have a clue what to say.. Aryan puts his gun down.

"what's your name?" Aryan enquired kindly. "myra." came the ready reply. "Abhi,  show Myra washroom and back here. I need to speak with you. ALONE." Aryan motioned him to take myra away from there

"who is this girl brother? why is Abhi acting so strangely?" one of Aryan's handyman Sathya questioned him. "we'll soon find out . we will soon find out." Aryan petted the man's shoulder, gazing at myra's & abhi's retreating backs.

"did myra see you murdering ahmed?" was the first question Aryan asked Abhi the moment he got back. "yes. but..." Abhi was silenced by Aryan. "Abhi, why didn't you just kill her? if she rats you out to the police, you're dead. and I will die if I have to see you behind bars." Aryan remarked sadly. "no anna. you got myra wrong. she isn't the type to rat out on people. she is a really nice & sweet girl." Abhi told Aryan firmly. "how can you say that so firmly?  I just feel she is a good girl." Abhi replied back softly.

"she's got you under her spell man! let me go kill that bitch right now!" Sathya screamed furiously, by then Abhi had drawn his gun & was aiming it at Sathya's heart. "don't you even dare Sathya. if you even TOUCH myra, I'll rip your heart out & feed it to the dogs!" Abhi snarled. "stop it both of you." Aryan commanded, his voice booming over the argument. Abhi & Sathya immediately ceased arguing. Aryan didn't like to repeat things twice.

"Sathya, please leave us alone. go!" Aryan barked at Sathya. he left still glowering at Abhi. "Abhi, when did you take up arms against your own man for a woman?" Aryan asked Abhi, disappointment filling his voice. "anna please don't misunderstand me! I just.." Abhi faltered. "you're in love with that myra aren't you?" Aryan suddenly asked a surprised Abhi.

he looked shocked but didn't say anything. he couldn't lie to his anna neither could he admit to it. "if you really love her, then express it before someone snatches her away from you." Aryan coaxed Abhi gently. Abhi looked even more shocked but nodded. "I'm going to bed and will speak to you tomorrow good night ." Abhi left abruptly. Sathya had returned by then & was observing everything angrily.

"brother Aryan, Abhi is being distracted by that woman! why can't we finish her off?" he sounded reproachful. "Sathya my dear boy. Abhi is in love. love is blind. myra does look like a sweet girl & she still hasn't ratted us out to the police so why not we give Abhi a chance to find love?" Aryan smiled. Sathya knew that his boss was reminiscing about his old memories. after all, Aryan had once loved too. Sathya rolled his eyes & swore never to let a woman distract him, no matter how beautiful she might be and will kill Myra by hook or crook.

PS: I will update pictures later. As it is not letting me do atm.

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nish🤗

I read the first couple of chapters as promised. You've written it amazingly and I could totally imagine the scenes unfolding before me. And I promise I will check out Mirchi too❤️
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update 🤗
Instead of Aryan,  sathya is main villain in Abhi-Myra love Story... 
Waiting for next update 
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gahhh so this sathya man is gonna be doing some stuff.
ABHI MAN YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM WHEN YOU POINTED THE GUN AT HIM UGHHH. 
Aww Myra so inncoent you are!!
Aryan I see huh? You used to be lover boy too huh? Nice..
Abhi awww look at you now!!!
Amazing update.
Really loving the build up!!
Keep Writing
Update soon 
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

Nice update 🤗

Instead of Aryan,  sathya is main villain in Abhi-Myra love Story... 
Waiting for next update 

Thank you for reading 🤗

lets see what happens in future 😉  yes most probably I will post update today.

Thank you again
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyj7

Gahhh so this sathya man is gonna be doing some stuff.

Lets see what happens next 😉😆 I am behaving like Ekta Kapoor😆

ABHI MAN YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM WHEN YOU POINTED THE GUN AT HIM UGHHH. 

Yes he should but he respects Aryan alot 😳
Aww Myra so inncoent you are!!
Aryan I see huh? You used to be lover boy too huh? Nice..

yes I am planning to have his lovestory too..lets see..

Abhi awww look at you now!!!
Amazing update.

Thank you so much for liking it.

Really loving the build up!!
Keep Writing
Update soon 

yes I would be updating next chapter today 90%. as otherwise I myself will lose interest so will post updates daily

Thank you so much for reading 🤗 as I am new to it... so your all encouragement is what all I need. thank you
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: whispa

Nish🤗

I read the first couple of chapters as promised. You've written it amazingly and I could totally imagine the scenes unfolding before me. And I promise I will check out Mirchi too❤️

Whispa 🤗 you are a darling.. love you.

thank you for doing so when you said you are not into fanfics...thats so awesome.. thank you.  also thank you for liking it as your words means alot to me..I am novice at it.. but trying..I wanted this to be a show rather than a movie.. but to my Love for Prabhas.. I couldnt see anybody else playing this role... you know me and my crushes😆
Nishtha thumbnail
Chapter 5:

Abhi spent a sleepless night tossing & turning in bed. his thoughts were filled with myra. her eyes, her smile, the way she behaved not caring that she was in front of a guy. Abhi had sworn not to get involved with a woman ever. but this myra? she refused to leave his thoughts no matter how hard he tried. Abhi suddenly felt thirsty so he decided to go down for a drink of water, despite himself he sneaked a peek in to myra's room.

she was sleeping like a baby. myra had an serene expression on her face oblivious to the fact that Abhi was looking in on her. she had wrapped Abhi's shirt around herself tightly & Abhi smiled at the way she was hugging the shirt to her. he shut the door silently & went on to take a drink from the fridge.

On the other side Aryan was not feeling sleepy at all despite hard days work. Abhi and Myra were running in his thoughts. How do I save my brother from heart ache? What if Myra will leave him, how to find out if Myra is the right girl for Abhi or not? I never felt this helpless let me call Sathya tomorrow and I will ask him to do the background check on her. I don't want Abhi to go through what I have been going through since Nikita left my life.

Next Morning

myra woke up to the cheerful sounds of birds. the sunlight streamed through her open window & everything looked bright & cheerful. she stretched lazily & walked to the door. the house seemed to be silent. "Abhi must have gone out early." myra thought. noticing a plastic carrier bag left at the foot of the bed, meneka carried it to the bed. she opened the bag to find some salwars suits. they looked simple yet elegant. there was a note attached to the bag.

I didn't know what sort of suits you liked. I picked some of my own choice. change it at the shop near the corner shop if you don't like the colour or if it doesn't fit you right.

- Abhi

On the other side of the house Aryan calls Sathya and ask him to do the background check on Myra. I don't want my brother to fall in any trap Aryan tells Sathya. Listening to this Sathya gets happy thinking I will find out about her and will make sure she lives our lives as soon as possible. I can't let a woman destroy peace of my mind.

Myra takes a shower and decides to cook for brothers as she has nothing else to do. She goes to kitchen and asks the house help to tell her where are all the spice and she will cook for tonight.   Abhi walked back to the house to find the wonderful aroma of cooking drifting out of the window."oh Abhi. you're here! I hope you don't mind. I thought of cooking something. will you eat with me?" she asked him sweetly. Abhi nodded & inhaled the smell of home cooked food fully and said he and Anna will surely enjoy meal not cooked by their usual house chef.

"can you help me cut the carrots?" she requested softly, half expecting Abhi to refuse. but he took the carrots & started cutting them silently. myra resumed her cooking when she heard a painful yelp from the other side. "what happened?" she rushed to Abhi. he had cut himself when chopping the carrots.

"you should have been more careful." she scolded him & dabbed his wound with her dupatta. "I'm only used to hacking people, not chopping vegetables." he replied back seriously. "then you should learn how to cut vegetables. if not how will you help your future wife in the kitchen?" myra smiled at him knowingly. if she had seen the way Abhi was looking at her, she would have known that she already had become the face of his future wife.

myra was a great cook. she had made the most delicious daal, fried chicken, aloo gobi & carrot halwa.  She laid the table when Aryan enters the house and saw the table and aroma coming out of food. Who cooked today as it smells delicious? I cooked Aryan anna replies Myra. Also I hope I can call you anna. Aryan nodded his head and went straight to gorge on food.   

They enjoyed every bit of the food, licking his fingers after the meal. the last time they had food that yummy was when Aryan's's mother had cooked for them. after her untimely death, neither of them hadn't gotten a chance to eat tasty home cooked food. "you're a great cook. the food was great." Abhi and Aryan told myra washing their hands at the sink. After the food Aryan went straight into his room saying good night to both.

"don't you ever smile? why are you always so sullen? even when you smile, you don't smile properly. you know it takes much lesser muscles to smile than frown?" myra chided Abhi playfully. "I don't think I have the liberty to smile. I'm a sinner, I kill people all the time. how can someone like me smile?" Abhi sounded bitter. "you can change Abhi. why don't you find a job?" you are young why you are wasting your life like this? Did you ever go to college?  Myra's questions hardened Abhi's expressions.

he stood up suddenly & brought his face to hers so close that their noses almost touched. "you are a guest here. behave like a guest. don't try to change me or my habits. I will never betray anna or leave him because you asked me to change." Abhi snapped at her.  

Little did they know Aryan was listening to all this from balcony above. How he can forget that faithful night when everything changed and Abhi had to leave his studies in the middle to join Aryan and his gang..

On the other side Myra's soft eyes filled with tears. "but I was just trying to help.." she told him. "I don't need your help." Abhi retorted almost yelled at her & stormed out of the house. myra was confused at abhi's behaviour. he had such violent mood swings, one moment he was smiling, the other he was getting pissed off. sighing tiredly, myra moved to the sink & started doing the dishes.

Abhi was in a real foul mood. Myra's harmless statement had hurt him. she probably didn't mean anything bad but to Abhi it felt like a big slap. he realised the truth in myra's statement. maybe if he had changed, he would be able to smile more. then the guilt hit him like a ton of bricks. changing meant breaking away from Aryan. how could he leave anna when he needs him.

the confusion was too much for Abhi to bear so he turned to his best friend alcohol for support. Abhi didn't get dead drunk but he was a little dizzy by the time he got home. myra was in the dining room having a glass of water when Abhi stumbled into the house.

shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh lord!! He was hurt that much? I am so sorry Abhi!! I really feel for ya.
But oh lord he stumbled into the house I dont know what will happen now? Gahhh the suspense is killin it.
What will she do?
Anyways I am enjoying this a lot!!!
Keep Writing 
Update soon 
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part... 
Update soon..