India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Update 25-11-04

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Veena is in the living room, sujal comes and joins her ..(very good scene) .asks her...if someone comes and tells you something bad that I hv done and then  u see it with your own eyes..will u believe it?? she says nevr..I trust u completely.. he says but i did not trust kash completely..I mistrusted her...maine us rishte par vishwas nahin kiya jise main pooja karta hoon.....maine uspar shak kiya....mother says ...u r a human being after all....galti ko sudhar lo...he tells his mother I wish I can understand kash the way u understand me....Mother consoles him and says if u make me cry...I will never forgive u. (mother -son r'ship is so touching)

Arch is furious and tells Rishi I will never forgive Kash. I want to meet the stalker and ask him why he did it.I want to solve this riddle once and for all.  Rishi and Arch go to meet him.

Mouli is looking at old pics and remembering her fly. kannan comes to meet her. They discuss Charu and how she has changed after winning the Lux contest.

Kash is with the stalker...fires him and gives him the money and tells him she does not want to see him again...Arch and Rishi have recorded all this......

Suj is in the office. Aks comes for some signatures. Suj thx him for making him see the truth. Aks is actually feeling bad at betraying Suj.

Rishi stops mehak on the stairs. Asks her...Did u miss me??? and goes on...also asks..'Hasnt kash told u anything??? Sanj comes just then and Rishi goes with her.

Aks comes home to meet Charu but she isnt there. He asks kannan if Charu is very angry with him. She says yes.

Mahek comes to meet Kash in her room and ask her abt the trip as Rishi had told her otherwise. As she is leaving the room, Rishi comes and stops her. Kash tells him to leave Mahek alone...They start arguing...Mahek leaves... K asks Rishi too to leave..He says...R U serious....I have a gift for u and plays the tape he and Arch had recorded for her. Kash is shocked.

Rishi then tells her...this was a personal screening for u, the premiere will b in the evening for the full fly. U r invited. Dont know if I can call u bhabhi after that.

Varun tells Mahek he is happy everything is OK now for Suj and kash. She tells him she is still worried.

After dinner all are sitting together. Rishi says they must watch a nice family movie that he has just got and puts on the tape..........

Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:24am | IP Logged
No wonder why I like her Even thou he's not serious with girls he loves his big b and thats what I like about himTongue
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 4:01am | IP Logged

It is so predictable, i am sure kashish will manage to change the tape!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top