Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I love lal ishq and you know will not stop watching for you know who 🤗 but it's sooo slow.  Love cast, clothes, story but pace is lacking. If that picks up char Chand lag jayenge 👍🏼
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cimba

I love lal ishq and you know will not stop watching for you know who 🤗 but it's sooo slow.  Love cast, clothes, story but pace is lacking. If that picks up char Chand lag jayenge 👍🏼

I know you watch it for Shah of Pakistani dramas.😉 king of romance.😆 I too did the same. but the  story , the honesty , emotions, details, direction, dialogues amazed me  . it is like reading a novel from noble ages.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awida; Even Chand par Dagh nahi is suprisingly good. 
cimba thumbnail
Oh yes. I love that. Chand pe daag Nahi 
I can't complain about anything other than pace for laal ishq. Just slow I feel or is it that babar doesn't have enough footage so I feel eager to see him in next episode hoping for more footage.  Regardless he will disappoint me in this show since he is solo ... no lady love here for me to watch him romance 💔 I don't think he will be smiling much either ... last two episodes of Rani has me asking for more now... my wish list for babarlicious scenes have gone sky high. 
awida thumbnail
@Tabs  . Agree ICPDN is a beautiful serial, but they took a long time before starting lead pair's track.
cimba thumbnail
If anyone watched ronit Roy shows of ekta Kapoor at their best were  so romentic...babar in Rani reminds me of that. .. mr Bajaj, dharam raj mahyavanshi we're so romentic characters. I am sure there are good romance going on in Hindi dramas but most of the actors don't appeal to me.  Feel most look like babies or maybe I am buddhi  lol. 
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: cimba

If anyone watched ronit Roy shows of ekta Kapoor at their best were  so romentic...babar in Rani reminds me of that. .. mr Bajaj, dharam raj mahyavanshi we're so romentic characters. I am sure there are good romance going on in Hindi dramas but most of the actors don't appeal to me.  Feel most look like babies or maybe I am buddhi  lol. 

Ekta's mature serials are made for women like us. and we aren't old enough to avoid loosing our hearts to those heros.😆. My sister who is 37 yrs loves Ronit .. she watched his serial Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar. I watched few epis..Lead actress didn't appeal to me. I like Iqbal Khan too . but I don't watch Indian serials now. watched few in the past. but dragging make me lose interest. 
Rani is one of its kind. it isn't my type of serials, but thank you @Cimba..you made me sit and notice how perfect Babar Ali is as Murad.
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Welcome anytime.  So right about mature audiences targeted shows. 
Another cute guy is Ashish Sharma . Iqbal khan doesn't do much shows either. He is so handsome ..he kind of Similar to zahid with his voice and good acting. 
Dragging is the reason I walked away from Indian shows. I was watching some old ronit Roy romantic clips and fell in love with him all over again. so talented  
One of your lazy day watch bandini show romantic clips ... not so crazy about girl but ronit is to die for in it. Some of the dialogues are Hindi/ Gujarati but just adorable