Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Wasn't it wonderful? (Page 7)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangita

i don't care what was it, but i would say Dead to it.

hey I thought someone mentioned a while back that Armaan fans will have problems with him being called Saint......what happened!!!!!!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anniegupta_

Now since armaan has been adapting all of purabz wonderfulness how about him adapting purabz nickz aswell? So shall we start calling him Saint Suri, Armaan Devta, and Devdas? Wink

Originally posted by JODY

Wouldn't bother Armaan wans at all. 

Originally posted by Minnie

Haven't yet come out with any cure so far.Hence the conclusion that Armaan can be called a saint.....LOL

WinkHey this time the Title was APPROVED by one of Armaan's fans.....so u cant object.........Wink

Now fortunately we have come up with the perfect cure - Armaan neem suri LOL

I know of another CURE too.....its called Morphine..........Wink

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by kshreya2002

both sides of armaan's personality have been explored. when the makers dared to do the same w/ purab devta they were called all sorts of names.

AA was contractually bound, thats why even if they had killed his character and shown jassi in love with his photo he couldnt have done anything.Wink

Even he knew that his character was butchered right before his eyes, he couldnt do anything and let it happen.

Actually his character shouldnt have been butchered in first place, The could have kept him grey, but then they had a diffrent end then in mind. the problem is now all that is happening looks more like a natak to me,Because even if they stay true to ending they are not true to the actual story. All those intresting things like armaando's real intention getting known to betty. then the way armaando was dying in love for jassi, especially the bar scene where he punishes himself. the way he felt for her. that was a really good story. If only the directors had kept to the originals then it wouldnt have been bad for all the viewers.

But they were like shaik chilli. They kept cutting the very roots of the tree they were sitting on.

Jammy.

U do have a point Jammy. I wish we cud turn the clock back. Wonder whose brilliant idea it was to 'divert'.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by kshreya2002

similarly no purab fan batted an eyelid when armaan turned negative. but when purab was attempted to turn neg(acc to some ppl which isnt true any way) the world has been turned upside down.

See first of all I made the same point . But there was a diffrence. in armaan's case the actor choosed to do as he was told, but in purab's case the actor revolted. For some people it was a wrong gesture for some it was not.

Had Armaan's actor left the show becuase they were making his character negative wont you guys have revolted and defended him ?? You guys surely did defend armaan i various ways when his character started getting the negative shades, you even talked about how good he was in his past, well now purab fans are defending purab based on his past, which was not bad either., even you guys reacted then like an average purab fan is behaving now. You guys also had things to say about director. although I am new, If searched properly I can find the posts of armaan fans saying things about directors. like some purab fans today have stopped watching the show. even armaan fans had stopped watching the show, evident from the post of many armaan fans.

So both the camps reacted exactly the same way. Both the camps have aggresive supporters both have average supporters. BOTH the camps know this yet they are not ready to accept each other??

Thats why I said in my last post, this forum is very well an example of human tendencies and it could proove to be a very good reasearch ground!!

Jammy.

Exactly! Similarly I wud advise Purab fans to digest Armaan's goodness. Btw even I am not able to digest his goodness at times. For instance no jealousy when he saw Purab and Jassi together? Thats not MY armaan!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I wud advise Purab fans to digest Armaan's goodness. Btw even I am not able to digest his goodness at times. For instance no jealousy when he saw Purab and Jassi together? Thats not MY armaan!

Shreya......as I said eariler too.....I do like the positive change in Armaan......and I agree that Jassi's yelling at him and later news of her engagment did bring abt this change in him.......and I did like the initial grey Armaan before his character was ruined and made petty........

however what I want to see explored some more is his feelings on what he has done.......when bad turns to good, there is a lot of self actualizations and these I find missing....also a display of feelings when confronted with P&J together can go a long way in helping to consolidate the role of this new Armaan......
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

I wud advise Purab fans to digest Armaan's goodness. Btw even I am not able to digest his goodness at times. For instance no jealousy when he saw Purab and Jassi together? Thats not MY armaan!

Shreya......as I said eariler too.....I do like the positive change in Armaan......and I agree that Jassi's yelling at him and later news of her engagment did bring abt this change in him.......and I did like the initial grey Armaan before his character was ruined and made petty........

however what I want to see explored some more is his feelings on what he has done.......when bad turns to good, there is a lot of self actualizations and these I find missing....also a display of feelings when confronted with P&J together can go a long way in helping to consolidate the role of this new Armaan......

U do have a point. Even I want that to happen. I hope atleast Purab dumping Jassi makes Armaan look back into his life. And why he feels so sorry for Jassi or why he was so happy for her when she was marrying Purab.

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritu

Tell me one thing guys how do u attach a message with your answer ?

You will find a rectangular box on the top right side of every post saying  ' "Quote'.Can you see it?Click on it & the post will automatically get pasted on the 'post reply'.Then you can type out your message and even edit the quoted message to highlight the thing you want to bring to notice.

Tell me if you still have  any problem.

Thanks a lot minnie purab will give u a hug from my side.Look at my avtaar.Hug

Edited by ritu - 26 November 2004 at 10:53pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Thanks a lot minnie purab will give u a hug from my side.Look at my avtaar.Hug

Ritu!!!!!!yeh tum ney Purab ko kis kaam pey lagaa diya......and I thought u had promised me bebe's place in ur avatarConfused........anyway knowing Minnie her expression to ur suggestion will be as follows......Dead

Go to top