16 years of Kutumb & Kasauti - Page 7

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by TeAmo_Messi

Kasauti is one weird show. Prerna is married to Bajaj for half of her life but all her kids are with Anurag ðŸ¤”
Butsge still blamed anurag for killing bajaj when he didn't even know to slap komolika .. i strongly believe Anurag was a victim and victimised by every woman he got married to. He should have been like sujal who could shut the hell up of the devi prerna ðŸ¤£
All nahi.. Ek adad Bajaj se bhi tha.. Kasak who later died😆😆
Originally posted by theeki.mithai

All nahi.. Ek adad Bajaj se bhi tha.. Kasak who later died😆😆

Oh really?  An achievement by bajaj if he's managed to make a baby with prerna, because all i remember was Anurag and prerna had all the kids and he was cursed for losing his sons and abandoning his daughter and they didn't forgive him even after 50 years 
Originally posted by TeAmo_Messi

Oh really?  An achievement by bajaj if he's managed to make a baby with prerna, because all i remember was Anurag and prerna had all the kids and he was cursed for losing his sons and abandoning his daughter and they didn't forgive him even after 50 years 
Ya.. ek thi.. Kasak who was supposed to carry the torch with Shravan after the leap but because of lackluster response, they went back to Anu-prerna warna she was supposed to be the new age prerna

Anurag was one bechara character.. But I still want to know who did Prerna love exactly😆😆
I was obsessed with Kutumb & they had such good chemistry! I used to love watching it!! Had to sneak off & watch it because I was very young, lol. The title song was my favourite & I used to get sooo excited when it played. 😆 Gauri-Hiten had excellent chemistry those days. I wonder after many years of being married would it be anywhere near that..
Prerna had 1 daughter with Bajaj who died later, but both Prerna and Bajaj didn't bother to remember her even ONCE after her death whereas the whole cast mourned on Prem 1 even after like 70 yrs 🤣

^ Rasgulla - Surveen was hot as Kasak but they brought 3 actors to play Shravan and did you see them ? 🤣 I still cant understand how they can pair somebody like Surveen with those 3 cartoons. ðŸ˜† And they didn't go back to Anurag-Prerna, in fact went back to the forever triangle Anurag-Prerna-Bajaj because KZK hit their all time low (barring the last leap TRPs) and was out of top 20 in trps during Bajaj's accident/Prerna's temporary amnesia. 

OMG, now when I talk about this show, it just feels embarrassing 🤣
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

I was obsessed with Kutumb & they had such good chemistry! I used to love watching it!! Had to sneak off & watch it because I was very young, lol. The title song was my favourite & I used to get sooo excited when it played. 😆 Gauri-Hiten had excellent chemistry those days. I wonder after many years of being married would it be anywhere near that..

Last I watched their iv was when they were doing a show together 2 years back...it was funny...Hiten was talking and talking and Gauri doesn't like talking much and was like whats happening ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† their nok jhoks are cute ðŸ˜†
^^Lmaooo! That show was hilarious!! All DK shows are though. Always found Shweta Tiwari to be beautiful & a good actor. Surveen is beautiful & hot. She's improved as an actor too & was quite good in 24. Love her dressing sense now
I know they went back to the triangle but since the modern age did not have any Bajaj, I did not mention him as of now
I was banned by my family from watching Kasauti coz Prerna became pregnant before marriage and since I was small my family din't want me to watch the show further ðŸ¤£
LEL: Lol I've seen a few IVs of them together & she looks extremely strict 😆 He's the more chilled out friendly one & loves cracking jokes on her to make her smile which she rarely does 😆 😆 Saduu!!! 😆 😆

He comes across as a nice person. Few times you see someone & think, "he/she must be a nice person." Hiten gives these vibes