SRGMP Li'l Champs CC #4 ~ Our Heart of 2017 ~ [IO] - Page 119

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by jenny156

New CC is open to post, but only after this one gets over😛
Someone post the link in the last page when it finishes..

And finish this guys, last two pages are going in snail pace😆

Let's finish it soon.

As I watched only first episode, Parth was in it. He was not hosting, just showed up occasionally to irritate Ravi lol.. I guess his father is the head of the show or something.. So he is actually a child of someone well known backstage, they just used him in Srgmp toofan auditions..
kuch aur episodes mein thaa then the channel dumped the kid for a 60 year old postwoman granny🥱..Ravi is now busy romancing her,colors waley first got parth flirting with monali now it's ravi  turn to woo sindhu tai..
she is a sweet old lady but her singing is at best bathroom singing...gives good company to ravi for  showing off his herogiri,mimicry dancing romancing,🤔singers se zyaada footage yeh dono le jaathe hain ..
Originally posted by djoker

looking at the comments from you guys
rising star looks much more intresting than the voice kids  😆😆
there are some very good singers with some just for their emotional storylines ,if singers stay after first eliminations then it would be interesting to watch ..one episode had anmol jaswal (i think from indian  idol🤔 ) auditioning but he  couldn't get 80%..

I am not watching either of them.. But after watching the voice kids when our lil champs came, I wasn't so highly impressed by any contestant 🤔 .. Even keeping aside our kids, I still wasn't
lol,iam watching both😛 kyunki serials are more bakwass🥱..voice mein last week they copied shaadi special episode of our bacchas..
gaana was theek thaak but i enjoyed the episode kyunki manish paul was guest👍🏼,aaya tha sallu ki lulia ke saath promoting some movie..it was hilarious just because of manish 😆
Laal Ishq live by Shreyan

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=248260942381343&id=116545602219545
Originally posted by altgr

I watched Rising Star to watch Hemant's performance. He was very good, singing like a well trained singer. His brothers were good too, Ajay was the weakest I think. I skipped everything, just watched these 4 performances and full family pack performance. What's this tutari moment??? Where was that kid Parth, I had heard that he is also hosting the show along with Ravi. I liked Ravi Dubey's anchoring, if it's really a live show then he is doing a good job.
hemanth was excellent ,i think it will be brothers against each other in challenge round ,ajay might get eliminated quickly ..tutati moment agar koi performance khaas lagey judges ko toh shankar starts singing tu tu..tutari...
parth was in earlier episodes ,went missing ..oho you liked ravis hosting😲 shayad isiliye ki you didn't watch anything except 4 performances😆 ..u should watch 1st two episodes in it's entirety without skipping anything ...mujhe toh bahut irritating lagaa. -ravi dubey behaves more like a celebrity than a host...
last season it was live kyunki they used to tell cricket scores between episode ,india jeethney pe celebration bhi karthey thhey meiyang chang and raghav-their hosting i felt was much better😊..
This chat club is closed now.Edited by altgr - 6 years ago
Finally finished 😊 

SRGMP Li'l Champs CC #5 ~ Our Heart of 2017