CW Show || Supernatural last season - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

I am telling ya'll the universe is conspiring to let supernatural  never end.  Btw I also saw Jared's new show's poster on CW's insta already.  The ending of this show is going to break my heart. 

I wonder what Misha and Jensen will do... once SPN ends... 🤓🤔 Authorities are finding new mutations of the corona virus 🦠 in China. God knows when the vaccine will arrive and whether it will be effective against all new mutations. 

Edit: IF keeps inserting these emojis in place of words...  which makes me think whether we are going back to the communication strategies of our ancestors who also used pics in place of words in their scriptures. 

Edited by flutterby - 3 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/d5AzUa5zABI

So the new episodes are resuming from October 8th. Can’t help but echo what has already been said here... the end is going to be historic, heart breaking and epic. Am thankful to the makers that they have decided to give this series the much desired send off. 👌

flutterby thumbnail

Ok... been so busy... forgot to post last week’s review.. 😆 15x14 was the calm before the storm episode... it had all the scenes that the boys normally aren’t used to having... be it Christmas celebrations or Halloween or Thanksgiving... also loved the concept of a wood nymph being brought back by changing the bunker settings.. 👍  and all the magic she used to revamp the bunker instruments was great..  

Dean wearing a Scoobynatural night suit cracked me up. Rest of the episode was the usual what happens when the sweet ‘friend’ turns out to be the monster.. Sam’s nails being plucked off looked painful.. ugh! Otherwise.. it was a fun, goofy episode. 

15x15 was mainly about Sam, Dean meeting Amara; and Cass, Jack solving a case.. that was again ugh! dissapointing... I wish they showed some better monsters than a mentally sick person killing others for their own interests.. 🤮 

Two scenes that stood out was Dean confronting Amara on why she brought Mary back... amazing amazing acting by JA 👌👏 and the Jack confession scene that he would die after killing God and Amara. 

So looks like Cass is the next character to die... since he makes a speech about his reflection on his character’s journey.. and also.. the usual.. in case ‘I don’t come back.. ‘ 

flutterby thumbnail

Yet again the makers have disappointed me in the illogical changes that they keep giving to all the characters throughout the duration of this show's long run... but I have to sort of keep forgetting what I saw in the past.. and thats so infuriating... 😡 🤢 

15x16  was the usual run of the mill probably last ever monster episode that SPN makers have to offer.. and it didnt offer anything new.. just nice to see more kids getting to play the childhood versions of Sam and Dean.  It was dissapointing to have Dean and Sam again and again have trust issue, but oh well.. we are just 4 episodes away.  

15x17 was more disappointing than exciting.. The illogical changes in the character arcs is what put me off from all the good things in the episode. In the earlier seasons, when Amara was the villain, she was shown as the all powerful... so much so in God's own words... ' he felt like a fly that was swatted away' and now the same God was able to consume her powers.. just because he is the villian and she isnt? What Bullcrap! 🤢

God blowing a raspberry was so funny.. 🤣 Dean not treating Jack as family was dissapointing.. but it is kind of expected as Dean is hurtling towards a total meltdown over not having free will and being the hamster running the wheel. Finally! Billie's real intentions are known to Sam. She has been using them for her own power grab. She did seem suspicious from the very beginning. Good that they showed God being aware of everything.. and that this whole Sam-Dean-Jack equation was what he had planned and wanted to be executed. But for God to again slowly kill Jack and have his family again watch him die.. is tragic and disappointing.  Oh well, 3 episodes more.. until the show comes to a close. Good, they dont have any break in between, and also the fact that there is no spinoff.

Edited by flutterby - 3 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Anyone here? Last episode airs today.. How are we doing?

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello. I m in pain. 💔

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Literally me the whole day 

Crowley Feelings GIFs | Tenor

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Hello. I m in pain. 💔

Same here 🥺💔

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I thought I was ready. I still can't deal with it. I have cried so much and every time I think of it I feel like I m gonna cry again.

flutterby thumbnail

Bitterly dissapointed... frankly there was no need for a 20th episode at all... they could have ended on the 19th and been done with it. 

Very good sendoff for Castiel in 15x18 .. loved his end scene... although the 'I love you' part to Dean could have been avoided... but nevertheless.. lovely acting by Misha, and Jensen as well in that scene. Hated the 15x19  episode..  🤢 everything was so rushed, and Michael was especially and totally out of character... but they wanted to kill everybody off and nothing else could have had the power to kill an archangel other than God himself. That entire scene felt damp, wasted, it was even unbelievable and a bit predictable..  and so much more should have been shown.. but unfortunately according to articles, Covid restrictions made a mess of everything. 💔  So many loopholes, so many questions left unanswered, characters left dangling, no appearances of decades old fan favorites... so so dissapointing. 🤬

15x20 was amazing only because of the cast's acting... and the picturesque ending scene. Good we got to see Bobby out of lockdown. That was one of the few things I liked about the episode. Sam should have grown old with Eileen, and not some random girl whose face also wasnt shown. Dean didnt deserve dying like that.. anyway.. Its finally come to an end. Glad it did before they butchered it even more. Although reports are saying that its more of a break for Sam and Dean than a permanent goodbye.. so one never knows.. 🤓