IS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THE SHOW

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow new hero is coming up in the show so is time to say goodbye to the show Why wasting time here if avinash is not here for my self I say goodbye to this chanel disgusting open a show for avinash after using only him name in the show
Agree wid u- was only watching the show for my dear Avi- now he's gone, I am saying bye bye- the show was shit in the first place- martk my words- it will end soon
I think they used Avinash only to promote the show disgusting people
There is an article where it says this new guy will be the lead
Guys we still medd to comment on Avinash fan page to show them how much we love Avinash inspire of how they have yteated him
Not going to watch the show anymore 
Guys who are in India too quit watching this show let the trps  go down further 
This is outrageous first they promote this as Avinash new show then sideline him 
Avinash why yer heck u chose this show ??
I am perplexed too why Avinash chose this show

Going to comment on Avinash fan page always
I have already stopped watching. But, had pinned my hopes for the leap. And, now since it's official that post leap it will be another actor playing Krish I'm not going  to waste my time. I feel like killing  the CVs.
Well it was obviously gonna happen because if Krish/Avinash is gonna take revenge for his past life murder it will be better if he has a new face. I know Avinash fans are disappointed but still it is okay, its how the story was planned.
But why was this show promoted as Avinash show and he was the lead
Anyway me too quit watching the show had hopes Avinash would be back after the leap he could have been with glasses beard etc as before he was clean shaven
But know the stupid cvs just used him
Disgusting people
Doubt Avinash knew this the way the story would be like why would Avinash who is a very talented actor take a role that is not the lead role
And I quit watching it long time ago