Candle light halwo

arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today we got tanshi candle light halwo .It was so romantic.And rishi ka zabardasti wala dance.
So cute and romantic.So friend do you like tanshi candle light halwo 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
I'd have loved it if it was more passionate type of scene. But that was not the case. This scene should have prolonged. 
Divya333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

I'd have loved it if it was more passionate type of scene. But that was not the case. This scene should have prolonged. 

I too feel the same Suntala. It was nice scene but would be very nice if they prolonged it.  Now a days many scenes are like this only. 
Ayra after aaj din chadhiyaa and TERE sang yaara this song purely meant for tanshi
Ks_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kvedha399

Ayra after aaj din chadhiyaa and TERE sang yaara this song purely meant for tanshi

True this song was really meant for Tanshi...and It is very well Suited for them...
Today They Palyed one more song on Tanshi at Candle lights that Is Jana ve..Thats also Well Suited for the Situation...
arya1210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ks_143

True this song was really meant for Tanshi...and It is very well Suited for them...
Today They Palyed one more song on Tanshi at Candle lights that Is Jana ve..Thats also Well Suited for the Situation...

Agree with you guys.I always remember tanshi whenever I listen this song
Originally posted by: arya1210

Agree with you guys.I always remember tanshi whenever I listen this song

Espl ayra have you heard of aaj din chadhiyaa female version..it's my ringtone..
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kvedha399

Espl ayra have you heard of aaj din chadhiyaa female version..it's my ringtone..

All download all songs that played on tanshi till yet even my memory card get full 😆 in my laptop all tanshi best scenes which I was collecting and their vm kept😆 and when i listen them always reminds me about tanshi 😳 each and every song suit on them . ⭐️ love them and the female version of din charaya was 😳 ⭐️ Edited by ManazzaShahid12 - 6 years ago
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ks_143

i like halwa scene 😆 every song suit on them I like jana ve or huwein and tere Bina too ⭐️
mohsin.gamer33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManazzaShahid12

i like halwa scene 😆 every song suit on them I like jana ve or huwein and tere Bina too ⭐️

so ture harr song suit krta ha dono per ❤️