Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

Sorry Vedha! I'm not attacking you personally. I ponder why I should engage in attacking you personally? When I wrote like I enjoy reading your comments because you write like one another forumian, then you just blamed me of hurting and adding that I have made a new ID and just to reply you on Saturday. In fact, I've only one ID i.e. this one.

That's what you too wrote like another forumian..I see most of your comment and another forum member..I dunno how many IDs you hold..but I am sure of what I m saying ...still you haven't accepted you are at fault..you are personally targeting and on top of it..you are giving patent of my comment is similar to someone else

Even if you mistake I am saying you poke into all post..please stop this..please don't spoil mood of forum..enough is enough ..
Hello all espl my sweet friends..if I am targeted and again again reply my comment which is stopped..I am definitely not coming to this forum because it seems person is intentionally targeting my reply which is do direct to me..please tell to stop it..I am badly hurt on this and if this is not stopped..I need peace..I am out of this 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ks_143

Yes its Entertaining but I dont know why but I am not enjoyed the episode even though it is whole Tanshi episode...Its like just dragging the game ...Atleast we got some cute moments between Tanshi in the last week but there is some expectation and observed some movement in the story either this way...but Today episode Totally wasted with dragging ...

Ok Lets See for this week , how will Rishi will bring Tanuja to Bedis House...

I found lacking of something in the episode where Rishi asks Tanuja to come home and then it was shifted to next day...So we Didnt saw what was her response..CV's just moved to other day...It is Something like they just want to show some filler episode today ...and one more thing what is the precap of today episode...May be its also same like dragging I think...

Well explained dear! After those fabulous TanShi scenes last week, I was expecting CVs to show some major progress today in terms of moving story ahead but sadly nothing was there. I had expected TanShi to share some of their sufferings and striving past when they are together in a closed room, but that's was never the case. I'm all but disappointed. 
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arya1210

Well said dear.I am totally with u.Sun and vedha  and we love u both.Both a true kasamian.Plz keep sharing your view.
Ani we missed you.Hope u recover soon and comeback.Take care dear.

Ayra thanks my dear..sure I will try to

@Suntala..band Karo Yaar..I don't know why you are not stopping this.. seriously it's since she's I commented and why you are dragging this and spoiling everyone mood..I can see in vedha comment too she is telling something and you are telling again same issue..my comments are different and vedha is different..I am very frank and mine will be rude..my friends Ayra and everyone knows it..no one can comment like me..why you are spreading negativity like this..

Please as a true kasamians..listen to me as a friend..band Karo Yaar..please..a request from me 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
@Ani: What is this? What I'm doing here? How I'm targeting her? What is the meaning of target? Is only blaming someone is enough? Don't I get hurt? 

As you suggested, I had just ignored her comments but why she writes time and again that I'm targeting her? What's this?   
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Totally confused!!!Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail

@Ani: What is this? What I'm doing here? How I'm targeting her? What is the meaning of target? Is only blaming someone is enough? Don't I get hurt? 

As you suggested, I had just ignored her comments but why she writes time and again that I'm targeting her? What's this?   

See suntala I read both of your comments..both are at mistake..the way we reply or comment about others has to sensible..I don't say you are not..you could have said your comments are so positive and you remind me of anisweety which would have avoided this much clash

Vedha suntala did not target you..the way she wrote might be hurt you..fine..what happened with s happen..suntala won't personally Comment on your view and you too don't do it..

Please both understand this and move forward
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AniSweety

See suntala I read both of your comments..both are at mistake..the way we reply or comment about others has to sensible..I don't say you are not..you could have said your comments are so positive and you remind me of anisweety which would have avoided this much clash

Vedha suntala did not target you..the way she wrote might be hurt you..fine..what happened with s happen..suntala won't personally Comment on your view and you too don't do it..

Please both understand this and move forward

Thanks Ani. Many times I have shared with you before that I'm in this forum only to share about Kasam, the only daily show that I follow and watch. So I again make it clear that I'm here not to target any one. After all what do I get from that? Nothing. So, I've no intentions to harm anyone as I know all people here only as Kasamian, nothing more than that. Till Kasam will be there I'll be there. Love Kasam Love TanShi, Love KraSsha, Hate Noone! That's all.     
Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail

Thanks Ani. Many times I have shared with you before that I'm in this forum only to share about Kasam, the only daily show that I follow and watch, not to target any one. After all what do I get from that? Nothing. So, I've no intentions to harm anyone as I know all people here only as Kasamian, nothing more than that. Till Kasam will be there I'll be there. Love Kasam Love TanShi, Love KraSsha, Hate Noone! That's all.     

Don't take it personally Suntala..Keeping rocking as usual..see you both dunno each personally..so it's obvious mu happens..eternal lovers tanshi itself having mu..so hum kya cheez Hain..chodhoo..back to your mood and have chill water 
Lornab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is all these going on? Phirse fight shuru ho gya, I was reading all and kept silent but Vedha ne jo bji bat boli from her point of view was totally ri8 yaar, why such a simple comment created such a war of words?  And @Ani I hope u are keeping well and plss dont bother about all these war of words just relax and keep ur mind calm.
The main fault is of the cvs who are buthchering characters and story so for that fighting with others and name others is an utter foolishness. With this this forum only gets polluted.
One thing I cant go by saying this to u @Suntala  that from nowhere Tanuja point of view is justified. I know again its cvs fault but jo bhi hai acc to us what we see, its Tanuja who is not clear ki what does she want and she totally forgot that she is reincarnated. Her character is totally buthchered. Today if she realised that Rishi flirted with other girls just to make her jealous then she knows na ki Rishi always loved her so to clear her doubt the cvs need to make her character ask Rishi about that night and all her mu. Its not Rishi who needs to tell about Nethra as he has no clue ki why Tanuja exactly left its Tanuja who needs to speak up.
Sorry if anyone hurt by my comment. It was for all I said but its just my view and plss dont take me wrong that I am personally attacking anyone. I have no interest to do such things.
So all plss end fight and present ur views independently. Everone has that ri8 to do it.