Entertaining Episode but No Progress in Story - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by kvedha399

Tanuja always speaks in wavering type..she has to be clear of what she wants..I don't come for rishi Vs tanuja here..my point is CVS characterization buildup is not giving clearity
agree with you mean both tanshi again at fault equally no one try to clear mu na rishi na tanuja. No progress in story as usual in characters too no clearity yet. Only cv can be blame for this their dragging game destroy the story charm and characters or agr ye sub scenes mu clear hone k baad dikhaty at least marital mu then Zayada better hota .
I was thinking kya ho agar netra ka sach samne sae phale tanu tanuja ka sach samne aa gaye??
Originally posted by ManazzaShahid12

agree with you mean both tanshi again at fault equally no one try to clear mu na rishi na tanuja. No progress in story as usual in characters too no clearity yet. Only cv can be blame for this their dragging game destroy the story charm and characters or agr ye sub scenes mu clear hone k baad dikhaty at least marital mu then Zayada better hota .

Manzza to be open story didn't even move an inch

First of all bedi parivaar how come never even search missing Ghar Ka betaa..mantaa Hun he s more matured..still rishi staying more than a day seems illogical and top of it .tanuja doesn't know to hate or to love him..
Today's episode is very cute. I enjoyed it fully. 

I feel it's you who always repost on my comment

Common dear everyone can shout their view..I individually try to criticize in healthier way..if you feel I criticize..come on as you say they r just Jodi's not my relatives..its not you or me..each view person no one can poke..chill..you like your view and obviously I like my view..that's it 

Well Said! All is down to individual difference. I enjoy constructive criticism, so I like to make that on individual's performance in the given episode. 

Plus, re-posting is a part of this forum's activity and we all do that but seriously do I ALWAYS repost on your comment? 
Originally posted by Anjan_Suntala

Well Said! All is down to individual difference. I enjoy constructive criticism, so I like to make that on individual's performance in the given episode. 

Plus, re-posting is a part of this forum's activity and we all do that but seriously do I ALWAYS repost on your comment? 

See yaa..you r in mood of finding faults..but I m chillax type..reposting is part of activity and all are doing it..but no one forces their comment on others..as you say it's forum activity as a member of forum even I m doing forum activity as simple as that 

See yaa..you r in mood of finding faults..but I m chillax type..reposting is part of activity and all are doing it..but no one forces their comment on others..as you say it's forum activity as a member of forum even I m doing forum activity as simple as that 

Not in that mood at all and I have never forced my view on others. Plus, as a forumian, I enjoy reading your comments. Previously, there was a very active forumian "Anisweety", don't know why she is not active in this forum these days, I find your posts just like hers. Sorry for any offense committed. 
Originally posted by Anjan_Suntala

Not in that mood at all and I have never forced my view on others. Plus, as a forumian, I enjoy reading your comments. Previously, there was a very active forumian "Anisweety", don't know why she is not active in this forum these days, I find your posts just like hers. Sorry for any offense committed. 

Wow ...wow...thank u dear..I dunno whom you r talking..but on Saturday I found you r the one created one I'd for me and commenting on reply to your post where I replied..Kamal hain.. so you are the one creating multiple I'd..good job ..keep it up .worst 
Your comments and sawera comments are just same.. so should I say both are same..come on grownup..you hurt me so much..good bye to forum..disgusting 

Your comments and sawera comments are just same.. so should I say both are same..come on grownup..you hurt me so much..good bye to forum..disgusting 

Oh Sorry Yaar! I've not made any other IDs, why should I do that? I'm in this forum for TanShi/KraSsha, why should I need to run after you, whom I know only as a forumian nothing others. 

Sadly, I'm praising your posts and you're making wrong meaning of them.
Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago