Arshi OS - Hold on Tight... (Completed 21/10/17, MY OPINION PG 9) - Page 5

Posted: 6 years ago
Nice os dear...
Honestly I believed it CV's must have shown the same in serial...
But that never happened...
But glad you did it 😉
Wow that was just amazing loved it so much.
It was hot, intense, lovely, romantic and dramatic..
It was beautifully written and it sure says that communication is the key to keeo any relationship strong.. 
Awesome os!!
Loved it..
Very well written..
I became an IPKKND fan well after it was airing. So I had the choice to read updates & then view episodes online. 
So this Sheetal track (I'm not a big fan of such tracks) skipped watchin complety

I mostly read updates about it...even den I used to wonder how cum ppl are behaving so dumb...dat too after sucessfully ousting Shyam intelligently...

And Arnav's behaviour...I would hav happily accepted an imposter playing Arnav track...coz it was either dat or he drained all his brains throwin Shyam out...

The point of my long rant was...dat thank you Amira fr giving me a happier image f dat track...which so far I hav only read abt n always cringed thinkin of...😉😆👏

Fantastic...
good she actually say it out then running out...
and the needed confessions
wish you have continue to 2nd part...

My Opinon

Hey guys - this OS has triggered lots of different responses, each opinion correct in their own right. So I just wanted to convey my own opinion in a little more detail for people to understand.

First of all the Sheetal Track is something that I've actually always avoided. Till date I still haven't exactly watched it properly. I've seen all the happy arshi scenes within it, but all the sheetal parts and jealousy parts, I skipped when the show went on. However, I decided to watch some parts for reference when writing this OS as a birthday present for a good friend who loves angst stories. And it was then that I realised that, actually Arnav isn't as bad as I thought he was in this section. I don't think he was ignorant towards Khushi's insecurities - I feel like he knew but he couldn't be bothered to deal with it all the time. Which I actually completely understand on a certain level. 

I mean, everyone was blaming Arnav during the whole Shyam track for not asking Khushi about what happened and just jumping to conclusions. Isn't Khushi doing the same here in a way? Shouldn't she have spoken to him? If he was wrong at that time, then isn't Khushi also wrong in this case? And if it was Khushi in Arnav's place, and Arnav kept doubting her, I'm pretty sure that even then Arnav would be the one to blame... Everyone gets tired of being doubted - especially for something they know for a fact they haven't done - and I feel like that's what happened with Arnav. He probably didn't even see the whole Sheetal thing as a problem because his heart and mind was clear during the whole thing. 

And I also noticed  that Arnav's love for Khushi could never be questioned even during the Sheetal track. I mean, even during that whole basketball match scene, he flicks Khushi's nose in that familiar way when he says, 'you should learn the rules first.' I mean yh it wasn't encouraging and I hate him for it. 😡 But that little flick on her nose was an obvious sign of affection - the love he had for his wife. 😳 Maybe it wasn't prominent at the time, but it was there. And that's when I realised that, no matter what, Arnav's love for Khushi has always been a constant even in the Sheetal track. 

As for Arnav's affection for Aarav, I have to say that I think it only bothered us because Aarav was only bonding with Arnav. If he'd bonded with Khushi as well, people probably wouldn't have had as much of a problem. And now that I'm a little more mature, I actually realised that there really isn't anything wrong in Arnav bonding with another person's child before his own. Because you know what? I've experienced that myself as a child, and I've also seen some others experience it too. Only difference is that I had my actual set of parents with me and I loved them all. Of course parents come first, but I also shared a very special bond with that aunt of mine, which my parents completely understood. And my uncle had no issues with it whatsoever. And they didn't have any children at the time. 

The only thing that made it unbearable in the show was the fact that it was Arnav's ex's child, and he didn't have a father. Take those two factors out and you'll see nothing really wrong with it. Because Arnav did stay in his limits. Maybe those limits were a little bit further than Khushi's but they were there. Like Arnav didn't want to go with Aarav on father's day. It was Khushi who forced him. Arnav never saw the kid as his own. Nor did he love him because it was Sheetal's child. He had a bond with Aarav because they had a natural connection. It just happens. Has it never happened to anyone else? I can say that I really bonded with this certain child who's a complete different race, culture etc. I suck with children to be honest, but I swear I had some kind of connection with this one tiny guy. It's sad that I've moved away now and I don't know if I'll ever see him again, but it was a unique experience. It happens.

Anyways, I think it all came down to lack of communication and that's what I tried to portray in this OS. They were both wrong at different points. Khushi should have spoken to Arnav about her doubts. And Arnav's shouldn't have thought of her insecurities as insignificant. He should have tried to make her understand she had nothing to worry about rather than ignoring her and her doubts. They should have talked it all out like a mature couple. Things wouldn't have escalated so much if they had. And this OS was a cheesy attempt at portraying that. 😆

I'm glad most of you enjoyed it, and those who felt some things were missing, it was great to hear from you guys too. I loved reading each and every opinion on the topic. So thank you so much guys!!! Love you!!!

Amira
Edited by amira039.303 - 6 years ago
You got a point .. even in one episode he did say I ate jalebies with you khushi no one else.. lol .. but I think they did show khushi little lmmature .. they could shown her as true Mrs Raizada that is why I think they wanted to separate Arshi like typical serial .. But fan's pressure made them change storyline
I wished that IPK stayed with a charm after remarriage but it didn't happen.It was gone.
True, Communication is a vital piece among any relationship.😊
This OS is really beautiful.👏
One of the best shots based on Sheetal track.👍🏼

Like every IPKian, I too hate Sheetal track.CVs could have handled it much better.
I loved how you handled the track simply without any over dramas.He understood her cries, anguish, fears, insecurities and his own faults and words that made her think in such a way.I loved how he let her speak all her thoughts but never let her go even for a second.
Loved it reading from Arnav's perspective and I loved how he sort out all her doubts and fears and assured her she's the only woman he loves.Assurance...that's all she needed...!
As you have said, communication is all that needed in every relationship especially between husband-wife.

Really an amazing OS👏