Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

Kawsi, thank you, thank you, thank you for the lovely colorful, bright, rainbow wishes and the garden full of bouquet!! πŸ€— I can survive with that supply of flowers for the rest of my life! πŸ˜† Loved to see your farm products! πŸ˜ƒ It is beautiful, fresh and a plenty!! πŸ˜ƒ And thank you for your warm friendship and love and witty posts! Keep them coming!! πŸ˜†
And for your marriage bureau, 2 couples are already in waiting, get going, madam!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anything for you Lana... πŸ˜³πŸ€— and yes yes I'm ever ready with my supplies for those marriages.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lghosh

Awww lana sahiba your sweet and lovely words 😳made me so emotional, now i need big tight hug from you please come and hug meπŸ€—

i know i am late but what can i do, first i was busy in Festivals and after that i was busy in office work after Four days holidays ufff. But can't stop myself from posting this birthday gift which i made specially for you hope you like it..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Here comes your tree trunk you can go now another red river, ocean, jungle etc journey with him πŸ˜‰ but please before that trim his beard πŸ˜†πŸ€£

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Once again awesome thread manu dear.. πŸ‘
Thank you very much for adding my wish in this wonderful birthday thread n for yummy delicious treat. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jiya.k

oh my god 
cant stop drooling over him 

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swetiii

And Jiya what can I say other than,

Aap ka iss tohfa dil chhoon gaya,
Poora ghayal kar diya aap ke vaar,
Qatil ho kar bhi zinda rahe hum,
Dekhke aap ka tohfa baar-baar! 

Here is a squishy big bone-crushing hug for you!! πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— Thank you so so much for this beautiful, drool-worthy gift!! πŸ˜†

Image result for cartoon squishy bear hugs gifs