Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
leaking movie's details is unethical and he deserved this
even his reviews in general are so boring..he keeps on stating almost the entire plot..that is not how you review by revealing the entire story .i always had to skip through if ever listen his reviews unfortunately

so this was well deserved

this is as unethical as piracy

you cannot put someone's hardwork..blood..sweat to waste like this

but what I don't get is how did he get a chance to see this movie this soon? and reviews are already out for it as well..but my Q is..why this soon? movies are normally reviewed the day they release or earliest a day before
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

leaking movie's details is unethical and he deserved this

even his reviews in general are so boring..he keeps on stating almost the entire plot..that is not how you review by revealing the entire story .i always had to skip through if ever listen his reviews unfortunately

so this was well deserved

this is as unethical as piracy

you cannot put someone's hardwork..blood..sweat to waste like this

but what I don't get is how did he get a chance to see this movie this soon? and reviews are already out for it as well..but my Q is..why this soon? movies are normally reviewed the day they release or earliest a day before

it looks more like aamir n krk had some deal he probably asked for money to shut up like he always does when aamir didn't pay he pulled out a stunt which backfired 🤣

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KRK BOX OFFICEVerified account @KRKBoxOffice  
More

KRK BOX OFFICE Retweeted KRK BOX OFFICE

Therefore KRK does apologise to Aamir khan for blaming him for the suspension of his Twitter account.

KRK BOX OFFICE added,

As per twitter response Govt of India has asked Twitter officially to remove Kamaalrkhan's account. So it's has nothing to do with Amir khan
41 replies42 retweets108 likes

Retweeted

Liked

Direct message
Nobody likes a whiner ðŸ˜†
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZorZorSe

More

KRK BOX OFFICE Retweeted KRK BOX OFFICE

Therefore KRK does apologise to Aamir khan for blaming him for the suspension of his Twitter account.

KRK BOX OFFICE added,

As per twitter response Govt of India has asked Twitter officially to remove Kamaalrkhan's account. So it's has nothing to do with Amir khan
41 replies42 retweets108 likes

Retweeted

Liked

Direct message

\\

🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Next tweet, he will tell Modi, then its ISIS then USA..
Why would anyone believe anything he says? He's just trying to make himself look important that the Govt of India intervened. The Govt doesn't care about stupid trolls.
I don't think Aamir did anything either.

Twitter must have gotten a lot of complaints from users about him because of how abusive he is and suspended him. 
More