India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Great job so far....

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

I am a Purab fan...actually, I'm not that much anymore.  In the beginning, I really thought that he would be someone I would totally want Jassi to be with but Jassi hurt him a lot too.  In a way JJKN were trying to make the exit justified but that sucks that now all of the sudden everything is Purab's fault.  We all know it's not and I feel bad that Samir Soni left, but I was actually getting a bit sick of him lol.  This coming from a girl who had a crush on him earlier on when he came lol.  I just thought, either marry him or go on with your life lol.  Meenakshi ruined pretty much everything, and I don't think that she will be shown in JJKN again...unless she is needed for something else.  Hey, maybe Purab goes away and marries Meenakshi after all LOL.....Tongue

By the way, my best friends' mom has a friend who used to date Samir Soni here in the United States before he went to India to pursue his acting career, and she said that she didn't think it would go anywhere so she broke up with him, but he loved her and wanted to really really marry her.  Things just didn't work and she ended up marrying someone else and he is making it big in the world of Bollywood.  But he isn't as big as the other hotshots like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan yet, and who knows if that will happen.  Best of luck to him.  If he has an email address and any of you guys know about it, please let me know LOL....gotta email him and tell him that he's a great actor!  Clap

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Got to agree with u on the samir soni is a great actor part....he is the best.

sonia

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExoticDivinity2

I am a Purab fan...actually, I'm not that much anymore.  In the beginning, I really thought that he would be someone I would totally want Jassi to be with but Jassi hurt him a lot too.  In a way JJKN were trying to make the exit justified but that sucks that now all of the sudden everything is Purab's fault.  We all know it's not and I feel bad that Samir Soni left, but I was actually getting a bit sick of him lol.  This coming from a girl who had a crush on him earlier on when he came lol.  I just thought, either marry him or go on with your life lol.  Meenakshi ruined pretty much everything, and I don't think that she will be shown in JJKN again...unless she is needed for something else.  Hey, maybe Purab goes away and marries Meenakshi after all LOL.....Tongue

By the way, my best friends' mom has a friend who used to date Samir Soni here in the United States before he went to India to pursue his acting career, and she said that she didn't think it would go anywhere so she broke up with him, but he loved her and wanted to really really marry her.  Things just didn't work and she ended up marrying someone else and he is making it big in the world of Bollywood.  But he isn't as big as the other hotshots like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan yet, and who knows if that will happen.  Best of luck to him.  If he has an email address and any of you guys know about it, please let me know LOL....gotta email him and tell him that he's a great actor!  Clap

i agree exotic divinity....he did a great job as purab , when i look around i cannot think of anyone else who could play purab with so much conviction .the only other person who i could imagine was aly khan(with a more darker side to purab). his character purab touched me and my life in unexpected ways and made me appreciate taken for granted friends and family members(people who are wind under your wings but never wait for you to thank them , they stick with you through thick and thin unappreciated).it was good while it lasted and i loved him on the screen but you are right that it was getting tiring to see him treated as doormat by jassi all the time. though i must admit he chose a wrong time to take his leave (left jassi high and dry). i however blame his poorly executed exit on the writers and directors.

i hope his career picks up , and we get to see him more in a variety of roles.(i hate typecasted actors..)

Edited by pj04 - 25 November 2004 at 8:55pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top