https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl0uXZErWLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Miw4VT6zktw

Inst chat of Rishi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOpGuQw8abU

Thanks for Sharing.
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Goodnight to everyone who's going to sleep. 
aframlm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zara151

Goodnight to everyone who's going to sleep. 

I guess Momo will only post a shivin pic only after Shivi posts. Is he following her on insta BTW?
Edited by aframlm - 6 years ago
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aframlm

I guess Momo will only post a shivin pic only after Shivi posts. Is he following her on insta BTW?

Maybe and i didn't check if he has followed her back. Will check soon 
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zara151

Maybe and i didn't check if he has followed her back. Will check soon 

I really wish the fans would mass-unfollow them on SM πŸ˜† Dono ke ajeeb se games/jhagde mein bechare fans ka BP high hota rehta hai. 
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vellainsaan

I really wish the fans would mass-unfollow them on SM πŸ˜† Dono ke ajeeb se games/jhagde mein bechare fans ka BP high hota rehta hai. 

Fans shouldn't bother so much about these little things, when you can see they are posting pictures (teej pic and another off screen pic) with one another, you can see them in ivs with one another, you can see Momo sharmoing like a dhulan while being teased by boys gang, most likely with Shivi's name as he trying not to look at her while blushing, after so many things, fans shouldn't be bothered whether they followed or unfollowed one another 
aframlm thumbnail
Originally posted by: vellainsaan

I was thinking may be he will be the millionth follower to follow her and then we will get their selfie..Wishful thinking
aframlm thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi0513

Fans shouldn't bother so much about these little things, when you can see they are posting pictures (teej pic and another off screen pic) with one another, you can see them in ivs with one another, you can see Momo sharmoing like a dhulan while being teased by boys gang, most likely with Shivi's name as he trying not to look at her while blushing, after so many things, fans shouldn't be bothered whether they followed or unfollowed one another 

I am not on Insta.. their follow/unfollow doesn't bother me.. I just want to see them together..
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aframlm

I am not on Insta.. their follow/unfollow doesn't bother me.. I just want to see them together..

Neither am I, in fact people on insta shouldn't be bothered, we know they are happy by looking at their behavior in the segments and even 2500 episodes celebration.
aframlm thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi0513

Neither am I, in fact people on insta shouldn't be bothered, we know they are happy by looking at their behavior in the segments and even 2500 episodes celebration.

Totally agree with you. They are very happy together.. As for us, we will keep getting IV's and pics which indicate the sameπŸ˜ƒ