Gilheri Gang Girls Official ADVAY : Barun Phankis 2.0

Posted: 6 years ago
Yeh lo gilherion CHITRA'S 2.0 thread is openwa ..
Edited by Jothenut - 6 years ago
😲😲
Naya thread open ho gawa?? 
Where iss everyone?? 
Hello hello anybody here? Mike testing 123..πŸ˜•
Meri awaaz sunai de rahi hai kisi ko?? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Pratty11

😲😲
Naya thread open ho gawa?? 
Where iss everyone?? 
Hello hello anybody here? Mike testing 123..πŸ˜•
Meri awaaz sunai de rahi hai kisi ko?? πŸ˜•
still in the old thread Pratty.
we are just finishing off page 150 ...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by arnanya

still in the old thread Pratty.
we are just finishing off page 150 ...πŸ˜ƒ
Nahin nahin hogaya Pg 150 πŸ˜†
Usko chod dijiye come here πŸ€—
GIFS se iss thread ka udghatan karenge πŸ˜ƒ
Sab jaldi aayien na πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Edited by Pratty11 - 6 years ago
Hellooo gillehriyon...I am again chabofying dry fruits now...hehehe...resembling chitra's ruminating deerπŸ˜†
@pratty...Kaisa haal bacha!!! Kal you have egjam na!!!! Go shtudy sweetyheartπŸ˜†
Baaki gillehriyon...hiii
Hey and bye everyone πŸ˜³
Me ijj leaving

Lage rahiye sab πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Originally posted by amortentia15

Hellooo gillehriyon...I am again chabofying dry fruits now...hehehe...resembling chitra's ruminating deerπŸ˜†
@pratty...Kaisa haal bacha!!! Kal you have egjam na!!!! Go shtudy sweetyheartπŸ˜†
Baaki gillehriyon...hiii
Hi Juhi
is ur ID inspired by Harry potter?
Originally posted by Pratty11

Hey and bye everyone πŸ˜³
Me ijj leaving

Lage rahiye sab πŸ‘πŸΌ 
best of luck for ur exam Pratty.  Study well.  U know i wanted to be a Doc.  But bowed down to my family pressure n studied Maths.  U r a brave bachha

Irrfan Khan to host a special screening of Tu Hai Mera Sunday for family and friends

After winning many hearts at various film festivals worldwide, Tu Hai Mera Sunday attracted many eyeballs when it was screened for several B-Towners. The first one to flag off the stream of appreciation was perfectionist Aamir Khan that soon attracted many other celebrities talking about the film openly on various social platforms.

The entrant in the list joining the bandwagon is none other than Irrfan Khan who has not only appreciated the director, Milind Dhaimade for making such a beautiful film but expressed his desire to see the film. Irrfan started off his film career with a slice of life film Salaam Bombay and over the years has been associated with such genre films like Life in a Metro and Piku, which captures the essence of people in regular situations with extraordinary stories. Irrfan further wished that he wanted to show Tu Hai Mera Sunday to all his family members and close friends. For the makers of Tu Hai Mera Sunday, it's a huge compliment that a compliment coming from such high stature.

πŸ‘
Originally posted by soumyamurali

Irrfan Khan to host a special screening of Tu Hai Mera Sunday for family and friends

After winning many hearts at various film festivals worldwide, Tu Hai Mera Sunday attracted many eyeballs when it was screened for several B-Towners. The first one to flag off the stream of appreciation was perfectionist Aamir Khan that soon attracted many other celebrities talking about the film openly on various social platforms.

The entrant in the list joining the bandwagon is none other than Irrfan Khan who has not only appreciated the director, Milind Dhaimade for making such a beautiful film but expressed his desire to see the film. Irrfan started off his film career with a slice of life film Salaam Bombay and over the years has been associated with such genre films like Life in a Metro and Piku, which captures the essence of people in regular situations with extraordinary stories. Irrfan further wished that he wanted to show Tu Hai Mera Sunday to all his family members and close friends. For the makers of Tu Hai Mera Sunday, it's a huge compliment that a compliment coming from such high stature.

πŸ‘πŸ‘