Pakistani Serials

A scene after their wedding - updated on page 16 - Page 14

NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
@Lizzie you bring up Nandini she was one amazing FL. A breath of fresh air compared to usual hindi drama FL. Were you ever on the MaNan AT. I used to gush quite a bit on that. 
About Asfiya not anywhere near the intimacy level as the after shaadi write up you talk about. It's amazing how that even with the old school type of romance they share how people are going gaga over thier chemistry and intensity that thier body language resonates. In an era where you'd think romance is about the physical contact it really is amazing how Ahad & SAJAL have brought about the romance and amazing writing of Farhat. 

I'm eagerly waiting for the episode. But the thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up but I will try my best. They need to be cherished forever. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NushIsh

@Lizzie you bring up Nandini she was one amazing FL. A breath of fresh air compared to usual hindi drama FL. Were you ever on the MaNan AT. I used to gush quite a bit on that.

Nandini was very good. Considering Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan was a daily soap and not a fixed story bound series...it is commendable they kept her "in character" and with admirable qualities...even though the overall plot of the show became unimaginative and pointless after a while

I got onto the KYY bandwagon almost at the end of the show and was not even on IF then...

About Asfiya not anywhere near the intimacy level as the after shaadi write up you talk about. It's amazing how that even with the old school type of romance they share how people are going gaga over thier chemistry and intensity that thier body language resonates. In an era where you'd think romance is about the physical contact it really is amazing how Ahad & SAJAL have brought about the romance and amazing writing of Farhat. 

Hmm...not so surprising actually considering all of us have access to western and even bolly films these days in which there is no dearth of intimate scenes but they make no impact..so it is all in the mind, giving us characters to root and feel for and the build up...,Manan, some Turkish and Korean dramas have managed a good mix..

What I appreciate about some of these Pak dramas (Humsafar, ZGH, YKS) is that while they do not portray intimacy on the screen they certainly do not channel juvenile or childish romance..it is implied in a subtle and classy way that the characters are feeling all the emotions, attraction included that someone of their age would..so there is no disconnect for us as viewers..

I'm eagerly waiting for the episode. But the thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up but I will try my best. They need to be cherished forever. 

Do try!

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: octaverider

Okay so Zubiya sitting on Asfi's lap and the gentle kiss.  Wait...coherent thought leaving again...

This was absolutely beautiful! (I know this is an understatement but I am all out of adjectives, so beautiful will have to do.)  I love your characterization and the authority with which you wrote their romance.

Are you on twitter?

Sorry not on twitter. IF itself was a BIG leap for me...

Cheesybites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg Woww! This was so so beautiful! The naturalness and ease between them felt extremely real. Loved it! Please write more post-marriage scenes if you can