Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

Insignificant Tanuja

Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rishi made Tanuja so small and insignificant ðŸ˜­
She is everything just because of Ak😔 way to go Rishi to bring your love back.🤢
Sorry I didn't like today at all, that to coming from Rishi's mouth
I expected this to happen long time back because i thought court case will bring out these stuff, but the way Rishi said it made 10 times more bad.

I won't get it but want Tanuja show how she lived without his help with dignity and looked after her daughter.  She didn't need him or AK to take care of her daughter. Now i really don't want her to accept AK proposal please give this story some dignity.

Till now I was hoping Rishi will think but alas they don't want anthing clean, pure and everlasting love from anyside😭

One heartbroken Tanshi fan.
 It is getting harder to even come here like root canal in slow motion. It is 4 months really trp is dying but they want netra and her drama🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohsin.gamer33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Rishi made Tanuja so small and insignificant ðŸ˜­

She is everything just because of Ak😔 way to go Rishi to bring your love back.🤢
Sorry I didn't like today at all, that to coming from Rishi's mouth
I expected this to happen long time back because i thought court case will bring out these stuff, but the way Rishi said it made 10 times more bad.

I won't get it but want Tanuja show how she lived without his help with dignity and looked after her daughter.  She didn't need him or AK to take care of her daughter. Now i really don't want her to accept AK proposal please give this story some dignity.

Till now I was hoping Rishi will think but alas they don't want anthing clean, pure and everlasting love from anyside😭

One heartbroken Tanshi fan.
 It is getting harder to even come here like root canal in slow motion. It is 4 months really trp is dying but they want netra and her drama🤢

Lawyer khta na ye sb to phir bhi tha .. vakeel kis liya rakha ha bhai  .Rishi Ye sb bole ga Such pathatic scence it was and rishi attuide was no less then vilian attuide today .. i dont know what is his point of bringing tanuja back in his life with out clearly his material status ... Instead forcing her to come back he need to find the truth before court case in office Rishi said there must be a big reason That tanuja left him where rishi mind goes All of a sudden ... And so called bedis forget that agar tanuja sacrifice ni krti tu bedis wase hi hote road per aj ... Rishi ny sb kuch bolna ha to vakeel kyu rakha ha bhai ... Or ye court case ky to kaya khane intaha ki bakwas no sense at All ... Rishi ko tanuja chahiye to bhai bata dy wakeel ko Netra os ki biwi ni ha court khud  hi dy dy ga custody or tanuja ko bhi order  per nehi Rishi ko to villian hi dekhana ha cvs ny ðŸ¥±  Edited by mohsin.gamer33 - 6 years ago
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mohsin.gamer33

Lawyer khta na ye sb to phir bhi tha .. vakeel kis liya rakha ha bhai  .Rishi Ye sb bole ga Such pathatic scence it was and rishi attuide was no less then vilian attuide today .. i dont know what is his point of bringing tanuja back in his life with out clearly his material status ... Instead forcing her to come back he need to find the truth before court case in office Rishi said there must be a big reason That tanuja left him where rishi mind goes All of a sudden ... And so called bedis forget that agar tanuja sacrifice ni krti tu bedis wase hi hote road per aj ... Rishi ny sb kuch bolna ha to vakeel kyu rakha ha bhai ... Or ye court case ky to kaya khane intaha ki bakwas no sense at All ... Rishi ko tanuja chahiye to bhai bata dy wakeel ko Netra os ki biwi ni ha court khud  hi dy dy ga custody or tanuja ko bhi order  per nehi Rishi ko to villian hi dekhana ha cvs ny ðŸ¥± 

Great description both of you have made. Rishi suddenly is the same thoughtless hero, never likes to dig deep, all surfacial. When will he come back to his line again.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mohsin.gamer33

Lawyer khta na ye sb to phir bhi tha .. vakeel kis liya rakha ha bhai  .Rishi Ye sb bole ga Such pathatic scence it was and rishi attuide was no less then vilian attuide today .. i dont know what is his point of bringing tanuja back in his life with out clearly his material status ... Instead forcing her to come back he need to find the truth before court case in office Rishi said there must be a big reason That tanuja left him where rishi mind goes All of a sudden ... And so called bedis forget that agar tanuja sacrifice ni krti tu bedis wase hi hote road per aj ... Rishi ny sb kuch bolna ha to vakeel kyu rakha ha bhai ... Or ye court case ky to kaya khane intaha ki bakwas no sense at All ... Rishi ko tanuja chahiye to bhai bata dy wakeel ko Netra os ki biwi ni ha court khud  hi dy dy ga custody or tanuja ko bhi order  per nehi Rishi ko to villian hi dekhana ha cvs ny ðŸ¥± 

This custody and court drama has become a joke. You are right lawyers are shown useless. Rishi is made villain again, the way he treats Tanuja is just despicable only in private he says sorry but again comes back and stabs her in the back. What a hero cvs, and in the same side they show AK writing property in Natz name. Don't know what game cvs are playing. 
Today only thing i liked was the way again Tanuja saying she can take care of her daughter to AK.  It is making her very uncomfortable, felt bad when Rishi diminished her value to nothing. Wow if you are not rich then your dignity is removed, lawyer instead of coming back plays drama, this is really sick.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

Great description both of you have made. Rishi suddenly is the same thoughtless hero, never likes to dig deep, all surfacial. When will he come back to his line again.

Sun don't know it is getting harder to watch the serial. Tanuja reduced him just biological father. He reduced her she is worth nothing without AK and these are supposed to be our forever lovers. I can understand her but still trying to find Rishi who at least like her let alone love. It looks like they are showing Rishi insensitive guy.
Lawyers are taking blank cheques but they till now don't know each other marital status are you. kidding me. Funny thing is Rishi is dad he went scott free not paying alimony or child support that itself makes a tidy sum if she starts claiming😆  because he had done engagment also all emotional torture part comes out and she starts playing dirty. don't know about these things but have heard people claiming the better halves taking them to cleaners ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ hope they don't do it now itself it as become torture.
I want strong Tanuja who fights back hard because Rishi is😆 saying he wants her back oh god ðŸ¤ª

Suntala I personally feel instead of blaming rishi alone or tanuja alone..its CVS crap direction..its always lack in lossholes..
A woman like tanuja ...educated.. independent being like this much weak in front of court..I seriously feel it's a shame to today's era..I don't say every woman must ditch her husband and be independent..but she has to raise her voice..when she has to..Rishi when he has to be smart..he wasn't..by not finding what hell reason tanuja left him..using court to find each truth s seriously hell out of things..

Now in two weeks time another truth will be out..Tanshi lovers or krasha lovers...there  s a limit for stupidity
Butifuleyes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kvedha399

Suntala I personally feel instead of blaming rishi alone or tanuja alone..its CVS crap direction..its always lack in lossholes..

A woman like tanuja ...educated.. independent being like this much weak in front of court..I seriously feel it's a shame to today's era..I don't say every woman must ditch her husband and be independent..but she has to raise her voice..when she has to..Rishi when he has to be smart..he wasn't..by not finding what hell reason tanuja left him..using court to find each truth s seriously hell out of things..

Now in two weeks time another truth will be out..Tanshi lovers or krasha lovers...there  s a limit for stupidity

I am always surprised with cvs by the way  they are showing this track😆
It feels someone who doesn't have a clue regarding courts or even love writing it.
Suddenly once in a while they remember it is janam ka pyar and throw some scenes at us😆
mohsin.gamer33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=kvedha399]Suntala I personally feel instead of blaming rishi alone or tanuja alone..its CVS crap direction..its always lack in lossholes..

[/QUOTE what is the point of 7 years leap even in a reincarnation show without pervious birth truth ...and seriously what is the point of child custody in a reincarnation Show like seriously ðŸ¥±
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally totally totally agree with you. Want Tanuja as independent women without anyone's help either it be AK or Rishi. It's time for her to take stand for herself. 
Ks_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally Agree with you...

Once Tanuja is so strong and by then whenever she gets to know some thing about Rishi then She feels so sick and weak and not able to think what she can do...and It Happens only with Rishi...with some others she is strong it is because she is mad (i use this word here) about Rishi...and She not able to digest the things whenever Rishi do anything against her...

In Rishi Netra Marriage Track also , the very first she was very bold and strong and keep on moving the same phase till Rishi asks her to prove the love on him...and immediately she was weak and sick trying to plead the Rishi dont do this ...So It Happens only with Rishi...

I hope everything will get sorted in soon...
If the CVs are revealing the things one by one in week by week then the left with anything to show ..So CVs are dragging the things to make Rishi and Tanuja Understand what they are? for what pupose they are here..

Any way I expect mostly by next week we can expect the Netras Truth to be out ...😕