::Sunny Side Up::#4{Strictly Invite Only}

Posted: 6 years ago

Welcome everyone to our new Den
Rules
-Let's just be civil.
-No one except the invites members are allowed to post or like any post in this CC.
-Follow IF COC.
-Please everyone is requested to follow the rules in the thread mentioned below::

Members
Dey (dey.bh)
ST (SoreThumb)
G (Fedex)
EC (Ecrivain.)
Hrideyy (-Dracarys.)
Chicksoup
Bohemian
Shweta 
Anu aka Dennnisdenace
nandy aka infofan 
Ranjitha 
-Bhavi
Infofan
Dreamer-89

Let's have fun
Edited by -Dracarys. - 6 years ago
Thread 4... 
Thank you Hriddey for the thread.. 

And here's to more times of fun and frolic. 
Hey Hridey if you've not yet seen San's new insta 😳

https://instagram.com/p/BaB2IcKnBv8/

https://instagram.com/p/BaCRdSCHOKl/

Yaay new thread to blabberπŸ₯³
Bhavi 
Very aptly said, that a choice between responsibility and love is always tough.

Tbh, I would always vouch for love, if children are not involved. 

But if kids are involved, I think one must not run away from responsibilities, just cos the easier phase is over. 

One gets into a marriage with eyes wide open and running away after years just cos one needs a change or finds satisfaction outside, is downright crass and inhuman. 

And what about the woman whose left behind to make ends meet and bring the kids up? 

Plus, what example does one sets for the kids? They would always respect the mother for staying put and not running away , leaving behind two small hands that rise to you for affection. 

Just my perspective  
Originally posted by Dreamer-89

Hey Hridey if you've not yet seen San's new insta 😳

https://instagram.com/p/BaB2IcKnBv8/

https://instagram.com/p/BaCRdSCHOKl/

Yaay new thread to blabberπŸ₯³

Benna 

I bet loverboy has seen it all πŸ˜›

But yes, Sanaya Irani looks nice here and so does Sehgal, even though I am not a fan of their's. I think Sehgal has groomed himself so much after the wedding. 

Originally posted by Ecrivain.

Benna 

I bet loverboy has seen it all πŸ˜›

But yes, Sanaya Irani looks nice here and so does Sehgal, even though I am not a fan of their's. I think Sehgal has groomed himself so much after the wedding. 

I saw it,Thanks for sharing benna.

She looked absolutely gorgeous!
Mohit surely has groomed himself so we'll after the wedding!

Haan Haan Kahan you will like them in front of your all time love 🀣
I have no idea on the BW couples and their stories but talking in general. Marriage is sacred and personally I don't Believe that marriage is made in heaven. The couple decides whether to make it heaven or hell for themselves and their children. It's a work in progress and I doubt the work never stops. It's not about compromises but adjustments and acceptances of the other. In this fast busy world where a person spends more time with their colleagues than with spouses and children, if the marriage is not having a strong foundation. The tendency to wander arises but it's one's prerogative whether to act on the wayward feelings. Is it right or wrong I'm no one to judge but there's something called integrity and accountability. Specially when kids are involved. Your philandering ways not only affects the spouse but more so the kids who are subjected to something that's not at all their fault. It's easy to say we've nothing common anymore and we're moving on. But the point is you did have it once upon a time otherwise you wouldn't have come together right? It can't magically disappear, successful marriages don't happen just like that. I don't think there's an ideal marriage or perfect couple. It's just an illusion but what can be had for real is a marriage that's stable and healthy when two imperfect people come together accepting the other and embracing it.

Ok sorry for the gyaan πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Dracarys.

I saw it,Thanks for sharing benna.

She looked absolutely gorgeous!
Mohit surely has groomed himself so we'll after the wedding!

Haan Haan Kahan you will like them in front of your all time love 🀣

All time love indeed, kya karein yeh dil maanta hi nahi 

But you see, you are a he and so liking Sanaya is natural. 
For me the obvious pick is a male and who better than Sobti. πŸ˜³

But jokes apart, Mohit looks dapper here. 
Originally posted by Dreamer-89

I have no idea on the BW couples and their stories but talking in general. Marriage is sacred and personally I don't Believe that marriage is made in heaven. The couple decides whether to make it heaven or hell for themselves and their children. It's a work in progress and I doubt the work never stops. It's not about compromises but adjustments and acceptances of the other. In this fast busy world where a person spends more time with their colleagues than with spouses and children, if the marriage is not having a strong foundation. The tendency to wander arises but it's one's prerogative whether to act on the wayward feelings. Is it right or wrong I'm no one to judge but there's something called integrity and accountability. Specially when kids are involved. Your philandering ways not only affects the spouse but more so the kids who are subjected to something that's not at all their fault. It's easy to say we've nothing common anymore and we're moving on. But the point is you did have it once upon a time otherwise you wouldn't have come together right? It can't magically disappear, successful marriages don't happen just like that. I don't think there's an ideal marriage or perfect couple. It's just an illusion but what can be had for real is a marriage that's stable and healthy when two imperfect people come together accepting the other and embracing it.

Ok sorry for the gyaan πŸ˜†

Benna 

bookmarked.. 

I will read and revert tom, pucca. πŸ˜³
Ok my lovely bunch 
Cya all tom..gn