Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Waah what  a fight...what a fight...never sceen such fight...kuch bhi matlab kuchbhi...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: blandiloquent.

Video of the slap.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKtH4s7msZQ[/YOUTUBE]

@ 2:01. What a slap. Didn't see such an ugly bitter fight in my life😲

LMAO... Kangu fans desperately want to prove hrithik wrong...by hook or crook πŸ˜†
pakeezah thumbnail
Obviously he was stressed. Having roaring affair with Barbara. Trying to maintain pure image. And then going to a holy place.  His nerves were on edge. 
The Bachchans hv been photographed going to temples. Never seen them behave like gunda. How difficult is it to be clicked praying.? Is it enough to warrant pushing media and verbally using foul language at them? 
Not that going to a holy place did the film any good. It was disaster!

I don't know how this man can dupe so many people with his saintly pure act!
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tweetie19

LMAO... Kangu fans desperately want to prove hrithik wrong...by hook or crook πŸ˜†

Slapping back as a reflex proves the kind of man that he is. To me, if a guy raises his hands on a girl whether playful or otherwise, he ain't that respectful of women...just sayin'

btw, Ranbir too playfully slapped Katrina during the promotions of APKGK
Edited by Tinah - 6 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonalak123

even i have seen a news once on a news channel he was fighting with his fans.his attitude was so arrogant in that video.

https://youtu.be/R0Ik0ujHIzs video is still available on you tube.check hrithik in shirdi.

Arey but he didn't literally fight ...so what if he called journlist a PIECE OF SH*TπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing guys... see if you can find some chilhood pics/videos where he is fighting a kid... oh why not fiza or mission Kashmir? He is a terrorist there...

The desperation is competing with rangoli's now

Entertaining though
*Spandana* thumbnail
i was a little worried after seeing posts on IF, but looks like his interview is a joke (did not watch it, but read the comments). they are stark contrast to kangana interview comments. So, my faith in humanity's common sense has restored. 
btw, does he really expect anyone to believe him when he says he never had a fight with anyone? Oh! the world 'superstar' lives in!
edunn thumbnail
Originally posted by: 09tanki

<font color="#0000ff">Finally saw Hrithik interview, in the video he claimed, he never had a fight with anyone. There are many videos where he has lost temper in public. Just posting 1 of them.</font>

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWQZO59PZmw[/YOUTUBE]

judwaa2 has crossed 100cr but I haven't seen Varun pics on you DP...what's happening?
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really
how old are you πŸ˜†
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kangana fans are looking desperately for tiny lies from Hrithik while ignoring giant lies from Kangana. Shall I make a list?