‘Who says Rahul has no family?-RajLaxmi

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
'Who says Rahul has no family? I'll sue them'

An angry Rajlaxmi Roy, rumoured to be separated from husband Rahul Roy, a contestant on reality show Bigg Boss, spoke to BT from Australia

HARSHADA REGE Times News Network

Rajlaxmi Roy is unhappy with the way her husband, Rahul Roy, is being treated in the reality show Big Boss. Rajalaxmi's reaction is to some contestants on the show recently saying that Rahul has no family and hence doesn't care about people's emotions. Also he is being accused of being a 'smooth operator.'
   Speaking to BT from Australia, she says, "This is a game. I am not claiming that Rahul isn't playing the game, show me one person in there who is not playing it in one way or the other. Ravi and Amit (Ravi Kissen and Amit Sadh, the other contestants on the show), these two good for nothing guys, talk about harming Rahul. Let them harm Rahul and they will live to regret it!" Squashing rumours of a separation with Rahul, Rajlaxmi continues, "These guys have not just attacked Rahul's character, they have attacked his family, and that is just appaling and unacceptable. Just because we do not tout our love to the world does not mean that we as a family don't exist!"
   Rajlaxmi adds though she thinks some other contestants should be thrown out of the house, she prefers that people vote out Rahul in order to keep him away from the dirty politics. "Right now, I just want Rahul out of there," she fumes, "Who says Rahul has no family? I will not hesitate to send a notice to the contestants for defaming my husband!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WAY TO GO RAJLAXMI we salute you 👏
mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rahul is the only decent guy in BB.
Two wives are on supporting spree. After Mrs. Tijori now it is Mrs.Roy. No one is as strong as Mrs. Kissen.😆
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
its DT who says a lot abt rahul poor rahul
she is gonna sue ravi and amit
poo_supi thumbnail
But Rahul has shared his bedroom secret in front of the nation by saying that he has a wife but he knows that he sleeps alone in his bed.
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_supi

But Rahul has shared his bedroom secret in front of the nation by saying that he has a wife but he knows that he sleeps alone in his bed.

may be becoz she is in australia
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raunaq

may be becoz she is in australia

😃 Kya musst bolela.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Twowives are on supporting spree. After Mrs. Tijori now it is Mrs.Roy. No one is as strong as Mrs. Kissen.😆

😃😃😃 Boy everyone here is becoming quick at the quip. Bravo 👏👏👏 Edited by bunbutt_too - 17 years ago
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now thats what I would call guts of isteelwa 😆