Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Hard to keep a relationship going when you have different opinions about what you want out of it. They will have a tough time ahead.
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update as always. Thanks for the note. I'm glad that this story will be continued. I love everything about this story. The characters are realistic and make us feel them, whether it's arnav's inability or rather unwillingness to understand the power and value of love, khushi's longing to have some semblance and much deeper commitment in her relationship  or garima's  utter selfishness. I always believe that characters are what makes a story. They are important even more than the story itself. They can either make or break a story. A story may not have a strong plot, but good characterisation makes up for it. In the same way, a good plot is uninteresting if characters are poorly put up. Your story has strong relatable characters and thats what makes it interesting wanting us to know about their fate. 
I personally like the way the story is advancing. Waiting to see what could be bakshi's motive behind wanting Khushi as showstopper. And I badly want garima to be shown her place. That may happen in the later stage of the story, but she should know that wanting a good comfortable life for her daughter is natural, but wanting it solely so that she could enjoy on her daughter's fame is not.
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a wonderful update! Arnav is so concerned for Khushi and while he ponders on her feelings, his own feelings for her run very deep, one he hasnt realised or maybe would not acknowledge by giving a name. In fact an affair is a very insufficient way of expressing the relationship status.
I feel sad for Khushi. It seems she is in a quagmire. Her mom, her dreams, her love - all go in different directions without an apt destination. Not in a good place at all.

I read your note. There is no need to apologise for the comment you put up, it happens to all of us sometimes. I know it takes a lot of time to come up with the storyline and to write, and hence when you put your hard work forward, you expect people to read it and acknowledge. It normal, very normal.

But acknowledgement is not that common, here and in daily life. In life, speaking from experience,  you will find you get it less where you want it most. So please remember that your work is for yourself more than for anyone else, it will bring you some peace which the response here does not. You have been doing a great job, and this is one of the finest pieces of writing in recent times along with a good storyline. In fact, I for myself , wait for you to update this and check my favorites thread regularly. 

That said, even many of us who are commenting now might just be able to make time now and might not come back later for comments. I apologise for that ahead, real life is sometimes too hard. 

Do keep writing, many of us have tried and failed!

Edited by mystique_girl - 6 years ago
corie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is he expecting that her parents will be happy to know she is someones mistress. Her parents will want her to settle down and if they know what is happening they will be so hurt. Arnav needs to think will he be happy seeing his sister as someones mistress. I blame her mother for pushing her into this kind of lifestyle. Her mother is getting punish and she does even know it as yet. When she finds out that the lifestyle she pushed her daughter into has made her be in a live in relationship with her boss will surely disappoint her. Especially to know he is not interested in marriage. Hope Khushi does not get hurt at that fashion show. What will Nani do and think about Khushi seeing her kissing her grandson so boldly in a public place.
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi loves Arnav . So next logical step in their relationship is marriage . But ASR is against the institution . Why is he angry with khushi's parents ? Wouldn't they want their only daughter to settle in life ? 
If he is not ready for commitment then he should let go Khushi . Because the woman in this kind of relationship  is treated very harshly by the society .

Khushi shouldn't settle for anything less than marriage . She deserves that respect from Arnav .
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kushi rightly hit the nail any relation needs commitment
babya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. The feelings and relationships have been portrayed very well. Arnav needs to respect khushis point of view and take a decision. Even if he does not believe in the institution or love if he desires her so much what is the harm in getting married also even if for the sake of society. How will their equation change by getting married?
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Chapter-6 
It was really amazing how Arnav consoled khushi, he is protective for her, can not imagine her leaving, it seems he was always in love with her but has not realised it.

Beautifully written chapter
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nani knows about arshi now and she seems not too excited about them. Arnav on the other hand is commitment phobic, and with khushi keeping karwa chauth he might not react appropriately plus there is this bakshi who is wanting khushi. I am kind of Scared for arshi.
Nice update 
Asha1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bakshi motives dont seem good. Arnav needs to understand from her point of view. Will Nani and a jail put pressure on him now that they have seen them together