Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Did Shaheer say that??😆 Playing it smart, isn't he??? 
And you are most welcome, Suchi:))
Uttara1112 thumbnail
In this latest interview thing, the man actually promotes Mahakaali before Mahabharath: He did that in the other interview also but isme tho, he was even more direct about it: 
 https://www.facebook.com/jknofficial/videos/1033487903466613/
Can this guy get any more adorable? This is just one of the things I love about him. And it's not just chivalry. He does it with all his professional friends, male and female. 
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey where I can find the link for their interview?

I was impressed with Pooja's acting when I saw her previous show ,I started watching Mahabharata after Kuch Rang so I was planning to watch only Shaheer's scene but ended up liking Pooja's portrayal as Draupadi.

I have said before too Shaheer can create sizzling chemistry with any actress .whenever I watch clips of Mahabharat I wish there were more Arjun Draupadi scenes .

Jalk , I hope fans leave Shaheer alone and not poke their noses in his personal life .Its so irritating to see fans shipping him with one or the other actresses.If he doesn't act the way they want they will end up bashing him and the actress .Most are not interested in his work but mostly enjoy shopping him with their fav actress Edited by yyyy - 6 years ago
Uttara1112 thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/ShaheerBirdieFC/
All the interviews are here. Don;t miss em
Uttara1112 thumbnail
"Jalk , I hope fans leave Shaheer alone and not poke their noses in his personal life .Its so irritating to see fans shipping him with one or the other actresses.If he doesn't act the way they want they will end up bashing him and the actress .Most are not interested in his work but mostly enjoy shopping him with their fav actress"
EXactly!! He deserves to be appreciated for his work simply bcos he is such a phenomenal actor and he puts blood and sweat into it. All of it gets overwhelmed in this idiotic 'who is he dating', 'who he shld be dating' rot. Arre, it's his life. Just leave him alone, ppl!!!!😡  
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Frankly, I did not watch much of Draupadi in MB bcos I was too busy watching Shaheer but I loved what I saw of her. After these interviews, I am officially a fan of hers tho. We need more women like this. 
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yyy

Hey where I can find the link for their interview?

I was impressed with Pooja's acting when I saw her previous show ,I started watching Mahabharata after Kuch Rang so I was planning to watch only Shaheer's scene but ended up liking Pooja's portrayal as Draupadi.

I have said before too Shaheer can create sizzling chemistry with any actress .whenever I watch clips of Mahabharat I wish there were more Arjun Draupadi scenes .

Jalk , I hope fans leave Shaheer alone and not poke their noses in his personal life .Its so irritating to see fans shipping him with one or the other actresses.If he doesn't act the way they want they will end up bashing him and the actress .Most are not interested in his work but mostly enjoy shopping him with their fav actress

Yes, Shaheer can create chemistry with anything,living, non living ad he said so many times that he barely had any scenes with Draupadi and barely knew her on the sets of MB but see the show, you absolutely do not feel that. They both did a stunning job. 

BTW, you might like to watch this old one also. To give a bit of background this was the time when Shaheer was actually being linked with Pooja, I think?? And it was on that Indo show Panah Asmara. Pooja and Shaheer put up a show as if they are in a relationship and they made all the contestants believe that. It was hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6iPeLgGGrY
Edited by JALK2000 - 6 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
And I am waiting for the links to watch the actual show in Thailand for which Shaheer and Puja are practising. Their previous performances were super hit..Delhi wale girl friend ..they did. so well. Their scenes together in MBH are a delight to watch. Yes Shaheer connects and creates chemistry with any heroine...But who will understand?

Lakshmi
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Lakshmi, I figure that's why the poor guy gets in such trouble all the time. He makes it look so real ðŸ˜† You shouldn't be too good at your job maybe:))
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes JALK ..He is a perfectionist without much effort. He is not a methodical actor. He is spontaneous. Once he said..acting is reacting to other's performance.So true..

Lakshmi