Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

For Seetu - Chat Club (Page 5)

eexxoottiicc IF-Rockerz
eexxoottiicc
eexxoottiicc

Joined: 24 October 2006
Posts: 6917

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

abey...limits crossingOuch..stay away from me!LOLLOLOuch

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

Originally posted by sateera_angad

dafa ho meri izzat hai teri tarhan besharam nahin hoon!LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

oleeeeeeee my seetu Clap *hugz* lol... i hope you make a song on rape lol Embarrassed remember mine LOL after all as u said 2007z coming up Wink LOL there should be something speical about it LOL Embarrassed

come on auratEmbarrassedpleaseeeeeeeeeEmbarrassedi'm despoLOLdnt make me cross ma limits looooooolLOLLOLEmbarrassed

hahaLOLfe mera gaana banadeEmbarrassedpleejEmbarrassed

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Joined: 04 March 2006
Posts: 5744

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
arshu u rock when it cumz 2 makin.. songz LOL
PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18120

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

dafaaa hooooooooooooooLOLLOLLOLgandi aurat!

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

Originally posted by sateera_angad

abey...limits crossingOuch..stay away from me!LOLLOLOuch

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

Originally posted by sateera_angad

dafa ho meri izzat hai teri tarhan besharam nahin hoon!LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

oleeeeeeee my seetu Clap *hugz* lol... i hope you make a song on rape lol Embarrassed remember mine LOL after all as u said 2007z coming up Wink LOL there should be something speical about it LOL Embarrassed

come on auratEmbarrassedpleaseeeeeeeeeEmbarrassedi'm despoLOLdnt make me cross ma limits looooooolLOLLOLEmbarrassed

hahaLOLfe mera gaana banadeEmbarrassedpleejEmbarrassed

eexxoottiicc IF-Rockerz
eexxoottiicc
eexxoottiicc

Joined: 24 October 2006
Posts: 6917

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Celina7

arshu u rock when it cumz 2 makin.. songz LOL

me?EmbarrassedLOLmera gaana kab sunna?Embarrassed

eexxoottiicc IF-Rockerz
eexxoottiicc
eexxoottiicc

Joined: 24 October 2006
Posts: 6917

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

dafaaa hooooooooooooooLOLLOLLOLgandi aurat!

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

Originally posted by sateera_angad

abey...limits crossingOuch..stay away from me!LOLLOLOuch

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

Originally posted by sateera_angad

dafa ho meri izzat hai teri tarhan besharam nahin hoon!LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

oleeeeeeee my seetu Clap *hugz* lol... i hope you make a song on rape lol Embarrassed remember mine LOL after all as u said 2007z coming up Wink LOL there should be something speical about it LOL Embarrassed

come on auratEmbarrassedpleaseeeeeeeeeEmbarrassedi'm despoLOLdnt make me cross ma limits looooooolLOLLOLEmbarrassed

hahaLOLfe mera gaana banadeEmbarrassedpleejEmbarrassed

pleejEmbarrassedi'll do anythingEmbarrassed

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Joined: 04 March 2006
Posts: 5744

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

Originally posted by Celina7

arshu u rock when it cumz 2 makin.. songz LOL

me?EmbarrassedLOLmera gaana kab sunna?Embarrassed

read toh kiye hain naWinkLOLLOL ARSHU versionz of da songz  LMAOLOLEmbarrassed

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Joined: 04 March 2006
Posts: 5744

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
kk lolz LOL here...

arshu: gandi aurat
cici: characterlezz aurat ( u rememba arshu lmao) LOL
seetu: changi aurat? Ouch naawwwww LOL
eexxoottiicc IF-Rockerz
eexxoottiicc
eexxoottiicc

Joined: 24 October 2006
Posts: 6917

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina7

Originally posted by ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

Originally posted by Celina7

arshu u rock when it cumz 2 makin.. songz LOL

me?EmbarrassedLOLmera gaana kab sunna?Embarrassed

read toh kiye hain naWinkLOLLOL ARSHU versionz of da songz  LMAOLOLEmbarrassed

wow... kahan read kiya?Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Gujju Chat Club~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: PCRocks   Replies: 1199   Views: 22276

PCRocks 1199 22276 05 January 2010 at 7:28am by PCRocks
**~Mad Film Club #149~**|IO|Hppy Bday Noor *~PG32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: nisha80   Replies: 1198   Views: 25462

nisha80 1198 25462 19 December 2009 at 1:23am by -Lipsa-
Seetu iz missing...

Author: PaRoOoOoOo   Replies: 7   Views: 515

PaRoOoOoOo 7 515 18 May 2009 at 12:39am by PaRoOoOoOo
Seetu’s CC-#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 182 183

Author: ~*manai*~   Replies: 1458   Views: 21411

~*manai*~ 1458 21411 02 March 2009 at 1:11pm by *Nishi*
Happy Birthday Seetu(Sateera_Angad)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Taify   Replies: 112   Views: 4079

Taify 112 4079 15 February 2008 at 4:36am by PaRoOoOoOo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index