Debate Mansion

Kya kanoon ke haath lambe hote hain? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

not long enough to catch & sentence celebritries like sallu, sanjay dutt, patoudi among others

QT Sallu, Sanju & Sidhu I understand but what did Patoudi do??  I am clueless here Confused

Did u see the Triple S effect here LOL

lol.. No S bashing here.  I cannot be sentenced for anything but stealing hearts , one being urs WinkEmbarrassed.. j/k LOL
..  Patoudi also hunted.  His assistant is in jail, while he is free Confused

Hehe thanks for stealing my heart Embarrassed 

Really abt patoudi??  I am Shocked Learn  something new everyday. Thanks to IF Paathshaala Wink LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya kanoon ke haath lambe hote hain? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Really abt patoudi??  I am Shocked Learn  something new everyday. Thanks to IF Paathshaala Wink LOL

For you & others- i had posted it recently, hence remember LOL http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1491301.cms

'Salman's a habitual criminal'
[14 Apr, 2006 l 2109 hrs ISTlTIMES NEWS NETWORK]
Salman Khan is a free man today. We bring you two sides of the story post this development.

Animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi, who called Salman Khan's conviction in poaching case "a step in the right direction" is very disappointed. "I am very disappointed that Salman has been granted bail.

This is not for the first time that he is in the spotlight for poaching. There have been three such incidents till now. Therefore, he can be termed a habitual criminal. I am sure even after he serves his punishment, he will continue doing the same."

To some extent, Maneka holds loopholes in the law responsible for Salman's bail. "How can Salman be given bail? If he had been convicted for less than two years then bail would have been a possibility. But if I know the law correctly, bail cannot be given if imprisonment exceeds five years."

She also compares the Jessica Lall and the poaching case. "We keep talking about Jessica Lall's case. She didn't get justice because powerful people were involved there. And every time this happens in India, the case is either closed or the result is not logical," she says.

To drive home the point, Maneka compares the treatment meted out to poacher Sansar Chand and MAK Pataudi. "Sansar Chand has been in the jail for three years now and the trial is still going on. Compare it to Salman's three days in custody after being convicted. Or, for that matter, Pataudi who was not even present in the court when the bail hearing was on. Does this make any sense?"

Now, she wants nothing less than complete justice. "I disagree with the current judicial system. If we can punish a rapist in three weeks then we can also come to a conclusion in Salman and Pataudi cases," she asserts.

Edited by mermaid_QT - 26 April 2007 at 1:26pm

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

LOL I don't even remember when I made this post.

Anyways coming back to kanoon and lambe haath. Why do we see all the high profile criminals still on the loose? Why does it happen only in India? Why are public blind towards these actors and politicians?

I can only laugh at people showing pity for Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt who argue that they do a lot of charity. It is like 'sau choohe khahar billi haj ko chali'. One carries a weapon and proven links witht underworld and another drives under DUI killing masses but still sympathy waves for them. Why because she do charity? So from now on that should be the excuse of Dawood Ibrahims and Tiger Memons. OuchDead

Look at the other side of the coin...Just because these people are let loose, someone became rich Wink ...One more family on the millionaire list Tongue Dead

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

So from now on that should be the excuse of Dawood Ibrahims and Tiger Memons. OuchDead

Look at the other side of the coin...Just because these people are let loose, someone became rich Wink ...One more family on the millionaire list Tongue Dead

Btw any idea whether Dawood does charity? Confused

No,I didn't receive any...

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

So from now on that should be the excuse of Dawood Ibrahims and Tiger Memons. OuchDead

should ride on Mumbai trains more oftenWink

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareg

should ride on Mumbai trains more oftenWink

Is Dawood going to sponsor the train rides??? Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top