~\\Asya new story:Justuju\\~

Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone, my name is Diya! I wrote this story for a twitter game show & thought to share it here. It's my first ever story so please read it & leave your comments on should i continue it or no? I have not decided if it's going to be an TS,SS or FF, it will all depend on the reviews i get.
So here it goes...

(Poster made by me)

2010, London

Asad was walking home from his part time work place,he was approaching the bridge where he saw her everyday. Her, she was very special to him he didn't know her name because he didn't had enough courage to go and approach her. After his parents passed away when he was only three he had no one he can call his family or love. But this girl seemed so familiar,after every tiring day he saw her & forgot all his sorrow for a spare second. He felt the feeling he was very unfamiliar: love. Was it possible to fall in love with someone who you know nothing about? Not even her name? Or was it just a silly teenage crush? Whenever Asad thought of her his mind filled up with so many unanswered questions.
          Here she was walking towards her everyday destination dressed in all black,looking simple yet beautiful. She never wore any makeup still looked so much better then any girl he have known his entire life. Asad knew at least one thing about about her for sure: her favourite colour was black, because since the time he saw her for the first time which was 5 months ago when he started working, until now she wore black or other dark colours.He never saw her wearing any bright colour he sometimes wonder why? Also he hardly saw her smiling she always had a serious face on. She always walked without looking anywhere just looking at the road like she was sad.Maybe her life was as miserable as his, maybe she was also broken maybe that was the reason Asad was attracted to her,liked her.
       Asad went home & slept he didn't even bother eating or changing his clothes, he had a tough schedule. Tight hours of college then his part time job & he had to do all his work: cooking,washing,cleaning himself. He had to earn for himself because he had no one in this world who was his. He had no family. He had already borrowed a lot of money from his friend and didn't know how he was going to re pay him or pay for his accommodation. He was glad that his college education was free because he was born in britain & had british nationality and education till college was free.
        Everything was going good. Asad saw her every day crossing the bridge which was enough to keep him going. She was the little hope in his hopeless life,a little ray of sunshine. Then, one day she didn't came. Like this 3 more days passed. Asad panicked. He did everything in his reach to look for her asking workers in nearby shops, knocking every house door in the area and asking if they know the girl with black long hair, black eyes who passes by the bridge everyday. No body knew anything.
           He passed by the bridge everyday in the hope that he will see her one day & this time he will tell her he will approach her. But she never came. It was like the only good thing in his life was suddenly snatched away but he kept going. This was just a chapter of my life without any ending thought Asad & tried to let it sink in. He completed his studies & moved out if that town,promising himself he will achieve all his goals no matter how hard he gave to work for it.

"Apne nasib ki Azmaish na kar,
Jo tera hai tere Paas khud ayega,
Har roz usse pane Ki khwaish na kar.
Taqdir badal jayegi apne aap hee ae dost,
Muskurana seekh le wajah ki talash na kar"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it,do leave comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey diya .
Really nice one 
U should continue with it.  N pls dnt leave it mind way cz many writer nowadays do so . 

Pls continue soon with next prt
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Cool...I mean nice one...the couplet was nice!!😊
You should continue!😊
I would love to read!😳
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start dear
You should continue the story asap
Asad was struggling for making himself successful.
Wanted to know abt zoya.
Was she on bridge. If it was then where she gone.
Plz update soon
Do pm me if possible
Thanks
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay a new asya story
Looking forward to read
So asad.studying in london well tht is his home his birthplace
A mysterious girl he sees.everyday but then one day ahe just disappear
Her.sadness and loneliness draws him to her
Guessing this girl.was.zoya
Cont soon
LuvurselF thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start.
story line seems interesting .
you should continue this story.
Beautifully written.
loved it 
plz pm me next time😊

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's a very nice start diya 
Please do continue  and only and only if u r sure of completing it please continue..
Coz these days everyone leaves stories midway incomplete.

And for the response u will hardly get more than 15 to 20 as very few members are active here..

Thank again for writing this.