Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maya_M

Sania Mirza is the first Indian woman tennis player to show some potential. The hype around her is not because of her game but her attitude and dressing style. She is not a overhyped tennis player but an overrated media star.

I agree with you...like recently when i was watching Zee News they showed pictures of Sania Mirza in Burka for the first time...I thought that was unnecessary, because that is her personal life and she would only b considered over-hyped if the News Channels were always talking about her performances and tennis but I guess they are much more interested in her personal life and the way se dresses....but i dont think she is overhyped...i personally like her alot and shes making India proud....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sania Mirza...overhyped? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Sania Mirza is not overrated!! If we compare her to Serena or Sharapova ,Sania is not such a wonderful player but still .... I like her.She is Pearl of Hyderabad.

Cheers,

Mythili

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged
No, Sania is not overrated. She works hard and she's confident about her abilities. Plus, she brings results!

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged
no, i dont think she's overrated!

As said, she does produce results. She's young and she's talented and she'll go a long way!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top