MG ff. Humdard. Thread. 2. Pg. 1.

Posted: 6 years ago

Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago

Humdard 

Prologue.

My life give me less happiness but I still lived happily and I don't know who I am but I know who I am as now I am living a life without any reason as I have no reason to live. I don't have anyone of my own whom I should call as mine as there was my house where I had lived but it make me realise that over there nothing is mine as I lived there I was just as responsibility and then finishing off their responsibilities they send me to another house which was also not mine. Can anyone tell me where is my house where I can live their happily also from there no one can throw me out. I don't know why I am alone but still I am alone. I had many dreams in my life which I wanted to achieved but again my all dreams were broken also my hopes but I happily broke them for my... 

You were with me but then being with you still I was away from you also you were mine I can't can't call you mine. Now I want you back and I know by hook or crook I will get you back as I get what I want, no one can stop me getting you back in my life. I want my life according to me, you want or not but still you have come back toward me. As once you chose me but now you are mine and I will get you if you want or not still you have be mine also I will never let you go back and for that I can do anything if I had make you force to come back to me...

Pain is part of their life 
& she happily accept the pain 
But never let that pain hurt others
& she also become his humdard  
But will he able to share her pain 
Also become they humdard of each other... or...
Hello friends I am going to start to new story 
But it will be on blog 
Also my one story is going to finish so after that I will start this story properly 
It will depend on your responses that you this story as password protected or not 
This story is almost an emotional story 
Do also like this story as you are liking my other work
Thank you...

Congrats dear ... Waiting for prolouge ... ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Roopa_1

Congrats dear ... Waiting for prolouge ... ðŸ˜³

Thanks ðŸ˜Š
Prologue is updated
Omggg ... Awesome prolouge dear... First pov is of geet right ??? Cant wait for update ... Loving this one ... Update soon ðŸ˜³
Congrats for new story dear very nyc start will be waiting for next part plz pm me
Congratulations di for new story it was awesome prolouge. Muze ekadam se laga devil love hoga. But I have seen previously only banner of this ff in your index only. That time only i wanted to read that one.now jaldi jaldi updates dena. Edited by Mg13 - 6 years ago