Members Lounge

Humse Dosti Karoge : New vs Old Members (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Your name -- Ammu
How did you land in IF - looked for updates for KYPH, my aunty told me to come here Big smile
What are you expecting from IF - nothing... got everything !! Embarrassed well oky... for me to get a dot in my name Embarrassed Embarrassed
Your hobbies - reading, writing, spending time with family, going on computer, watching TV
Your likes and dislikes - i LUB my family, LUB Shahrukh Khan, love Harry potter... and more !! dislikes - hypocrites

Big smile Big smile Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humse Dosti Karoge : New vs Old Members (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Sweet_Ishu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Sweet_Ishu*

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Your name: Isha
How did you land in IF: A friend told me about the forum.
What are you expecting from IF: Loads of friends and fun
Your hobbies: singing,dancing,reading,making friends and lot....
Your likes and dislikes: I love Manoj Bohra... and i hate nothing... Embarrassed   

tiya1

Goldie

tiya1

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
This is fun

Your name: Tiya

How did you land in IF:My friend Roshni told me about it.

What are you expecting from IF: Lots of friends

Your hobbies:reading,dancing and swimming

Your likes and dislikes: I like 2 make new friend and dislikes Math!

sonu!

sonu!

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Your name - sonu
    How did you land in IF - was searchin 4 sum updates
    What are you expecting from IF- well not expecting nething frm IF.. but expectin stuff frm myself.. am member here frm last 10-11 months.. but neva ctually intracted will ppl
    Your hobbies - talkin n talkin, readin, dancing,  readin stuff posted by members here, hangin out wid frnds n internet
  1. Your likes and dislikes - likes: surfin net -dislikes: over smart ppl!!

krishna_29

Goldie

krishna_29

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Your name: Krishna

How did you land in IF:looking for KYPH updates    
What are you expecting from IF: fun games and contests, meeting lots of new people

Your hobbies:watching harry potter movies, reading, playing lacrosse, watching tv, playing video games, etc
Your likes and dislikes:Likes- Harry Potter,surfing the net, meeting new people and making new friends, math and science.
Dislikes- people who think negatively, egoistic people, AP European History(so boring), hypocrites

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
sounds fun!

Your name - Muqu
How did you land in IF - Searching for Kyph updates
What are you expecting from IF - lots more memberes and funnn! hehe even tho it already is!
Your hobbies - sports, IF, siggies
Your likes and dislikes - likes- sports, food, shopping, running, rain, snow...dislikes-- AP classes! Dead

~Muqu

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Your name: Leena

How did you land in IF: when i was searching for 'Mamta' pictures. i typed 'mamta' into the yahoo! search engine & viola! i saw IF.Tongue

What are you expecting from IF: it can't get any better than this. loads of new contests, fun & even recognition. this site is as good as it gets. 

Your hobbies: reading, surfing IF, watching movies & serials & breaking windows while playing football.LOLLOLLOL

Your likes: divyanka tripathi, ajay krish, emoticons, long posts, sacarstic & witty detractors, dark chocolates, new friends, friendly pple & surfing IF.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Your dislikes:  pple who NEVER listen. you tell them nicely, they dun give a damn. if that is the case : it is time to get nasty.

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 14 December 2006 at 8:33pm

*sweetgurl_09*

*sweetgurl_09*

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Your name: (call me) karen Embarrassed Smile
How did you land in IF: seraching bout kasam se Big smile
What are you expecting from IF: fun.. n friends Smile Big smile
Your hobbies: watching tv.....talking on the phone....shopping.. hangin around with mah friendzz LOL
Your likes: family...friends...candies LOL ... n meeting new pplzEmbarrassedSmile
dislikes: spiders....history Angry Dead  ...liars...

Edited by *sweetgurl_09* - 14 December 2006 at 8:41pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top