Members Lounge

Humse Dosti Karoge : New vs Old Members (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged
    Your name: Leena
    How did you land in IF: Someone told me about it
    What are you expecting from IF: Lots of new members and for it to be number 1!!
    Your hobbies: Dancing, Watching Films/TV, Chatting on MSN and Yahoo and Procrastinating
  1. Your likes and dislikes: I Like making Friends and dislike being bored and sometimes school

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humse Dosti Karoge : New vs Old Members (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
My name - Pari
How i landed up at IF - saw a video produced by NOMI on other site and decided to join
What are you expecting from IF - fun

Your hobbies - watching tv and surfing IF LOL

Your likes and dislikes - i like ppl who have positive attitude and take things as it comes and dislike ppl who lie

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
  1. Your name .. Sneha 
  2. How did you land in IF.. me and my cousin were browsing for fun     and then one day when i was bored i joined! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
  3. What are you expecting from IF.. well i'm not expecting anything really.. but i guess friends and masti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
  4. Your hobbies .. listening to music, dance, reading and sports!!!
  5. Your likes and dislikes  .. likes: fun, friends, doing what i like Dislikes: hmm getting nagged at, doing thinds i dont like, liers, backstabbers...

springdale

springdale

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged

My name - Madhurima
How i landed up at IF - I was Googling for SRK a fanclub!

What are you expecting from IF - Healthy discussion, cultured, classy friends. 

Your hobbies -  Reading books, playing keyboard and surfing iternet 

Your likes and dislikes - Intilligence, possitive attitude, hard working, light....Dislike..probably nothing, every person, incident has some positive trait.

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged

WOW!! FUN TOPIC!!Big smileBig smile

Your name Prerna
How did you land in IF Google
What are you expecting from IF FUN,FUN N FUN!!!
Your hobbies music,reading n of course...bein at IF!!Embarrassed
Your likes and dislikes  i like chocolates,music n books..(only FICTION!!) n dislike skool books n ppl who r too high-headed...

anu_thegr8

IF-Dazzler

anu_thegr8

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Your name-anu Embarrassed 
    How did you land in IF - searching for pictres thanks to mr . googleEmbarrassed
    What are you expecting from IF-that  it reaches great hieghts Embarrassed n i get to make loads of more n more frendsEmbarrassed
    Your hobbies -love making frends ,IF ing, n Chatting Big smile
  1. Your likes and dislikes  music ,good people n  IF n selected  serials are things i likeBig smile n i dislike  hypocrites n people who backbite about others n few soaps too are included in hate list Ouch

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
    Your name - Delma
    How did you land in IF - searching for KYPH pictures
    What are you expecting from IF - Whenever I expect anything, it has given double that and now i am happy with however it isSmile
    Your hobbies - Chatting, Ifing, Surfing on the net
  1. Your likes and dislikes - i like reading books, watching movies, listening to music and i love IF. I hate people who lie and i don't like brocoliEmbarrassedLOL

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 14 December 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Your name - Gunia
How did you land in IF - Google uncle redirected me here when i was looking for YMLH updates
What are you expecting from IF - just to chill
Your hobbies - chillin with frenz, listening to music, skateboarding, sports...
Your likes and dislikes - Dislike homework, food good for my health like veggies!!!....like music n frenz!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top