Humse Dosti Karoge : New vs Old Members - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
Your name:Sobia
How did you land in IF: hmmm...i think i heard bout it thru sum1
What are you expecting from IF: nothin! cant get ne betta than it alreadi is
Your hobbies: soccer ice skatin hockey...all sports, readin, tv, IF, movies, hangin wit friendz, travelin, wood shop
Your likes: everything/one tht lik me! lol...the list is long...candi chocolate...
Your dislikes: all creepy crawliez, math 🀒and ppl hu r 2 stupid 2 understand nething and r self centered

Sobia

1. Your name-Pracheta aka Pachu😳
  2. How did you land in IF-i was once part of Kkusum yahoo group n some1 mentioned about IF, n i was like lets chk it out n that's how i came😳
  3. What are you expecting from IF-Nothing cuz i got what i expected when i came: Gr8 Forum, Gr8 People, Gr8 team, and loadsss of fun😊
  4. Your hobbies-Watching bolly movies, internet, IF, listening to music, and eating😳
  5. Your likes and dislikes-Likes: Abhi Dislikes: My Sautans

Your name-Fariha😳
    How did you land in IF-searching for KTH picturesπŸ˜›
    What are you expecting from IF-nothing really...I-F has everything I want...great members, amazing sections and activities, and the best forum as a whole😳
    Your hobbies-writing (poetry), reading, internet, and just being meπŸ˜†
  1. Your likes and dislikes-
    Dislikes: the word "hate" πŸ˜†

This is really great Bhaskar Bro!πŸ˜ƒ

I'll be really endeared to accomplish any task..😳

Here goes my Profile..😊

.:Rocker:.

#Your name: Simra

#How did you land in IF:- I googled for Kavyanjali Videos and landed here

#What are you expecting from IF:- fun, entertainment and some very great parties for Xmas and New Year!

#Your hobbies: sports, reading, internet anf friends hangout

#Your likes and dislikes:- I like to make friends and no doubt, I have many round the globe..I dislike ummm....Mathematics and Fake people..
 πŸ˜ƒ

Whats Next?😊

Luv..😳                                                                                                                    Sammy

Your name  Saraa
    How did you land in IF I was searching for articles and picture of RAJEEV...and for some updates for KTH since rajeev was in it...at tht time...😊
    What are you expecting from IF alott fo fun......and to make loadsss of funnn.......
    Your hobbies playing soccer,badminton,cricket.....and visiting IF regularlyyy
  1. Your likes and dislikes i like to do everything not anything specific but dislikes arent very specific either.. 

bro this was real fun.......thankxx aot for the awesum post....

Edited by rajeev_eijaz - 17 years ago
Your name
Pooja

How did you land in IF
I found the link at sum yahoo grp

What are you expecting from IF
Umm, loads of masti and loads of fun!!

Your hobbies
Astrology, Books, indian dramas, movies, net, mobile etc etc

Your likes and dislikes
Like include honesty and creativity while dislikes are fakness... I hate fakness like anything
Your name :Nina (pia ka bhoot)
How did you land in IF : Came back from visiting india wanted to catch up with kasamh se
What are you expecting from IF:More craziness
Your hobbies : Movies, reading , working πŸ˜† seriously get a buzz from working hard!
Your likes and dislikes :
I hate liars , rudeness no need for it ..if you do it by mistake should apologise and accept your mistake

Ok my tasks are for minnie πŸ˜ƒ

1. I want you in the saath phere forum make a thread on sharad kelkar and how great he is πŸ˜† (If you can mention my name that would be great πŸ˜‰ )

2. As your avator put a pitcure of minnie mouse for one day 😊

3. Mention my name πŸ˜† next time you interview someone

ok πŸ˜ƒ hope i did that right..and if any of them break the rules ignore them...am sure the moderators will allow it this once since it anniversarry.
Your name :nandini
How did you land in IF :a friend introducedmeto IF
What are you expecting from IF: i expect lots n lots n lots of buddies.... πŸ˜ƒ
Your hobbies :listenin to music .. readin ,writin ,andofcourse surfin d net ...
Your likes and dislikes : i likes spiders πŸ˜› and dislike harry potter .. oops its d other way around... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

great thread!!! πŸ‘

Your name? Iram

How did you land on IF? was searching drama serials on net that's when I found IF

What are your hobbies? coming on IF, reading books and watching movies and drama serials

What are you expecting from IF? lots of friends and a fun place to hand out.

What are your likes and dislikes? I like coming on IF and hanging out with my friends I dislike studying 🀒

What an awesome idea... we can be mean to the newbies under the guise of assigning them tasks...😈 just joking!!!πŸ˜‰

Seriously, this is a great idea... I'll "pick up" a new friend soon!

Your name? Divya

How did you land on IF? I was searching for updates and info for Piya ka Ghar

What are your hobbies? Dancing, coming on IF 😳, reading, watching movies and certain serials, music, sleeping and eating

What are you expecting from IF? Well... I've already met some fab people... I have no expectations except to have a good time... and I haven't been let down yet!!!πŸ˜‰ 

What are your likes and dislikes? Likes would be above hobbies, i dislike very early mornings, lies and working with numbers!

Onto the newbies...πŸ˜‰

xXx

DiVyA 😳