Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prenz~13 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

WOW!! FUN TOPIC!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Your name Prerna
How did you land in IF Google
What are you expecting from IF FUN,FUN N FUN!!!
Your hobbies music,reading n of course...bein at IF!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Your likes and dislikes  i like chocolates,music n books..(only FICTION!!) n dislike skool books n ppl who r too high-headed...

anu_thegr8 thumbnail

Your name-anu ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
    How did you land in IF - searching for pictres thanks to mr . google๐Ÿ˜ณ
    What are you expecting from IF-that  it reaches great hieghts ๐Ÿ˜ณ n i get to make loads of more n more frends๐Ÿ˜ณ
    Your hobbies -love making frends ,IF ing, n Chatting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  1. Your likes and dislikes  music ,good people n  IF n selected  serials are things i like๐Ÿ˜ƒ n i dislike  hypocrites n people who backbite about others n few soaps too are included in hate list

*dels* thumbnail
    Your name - Delma
    How did you land in IF - searching for KYPH pictures
    What are you expecting from IF - Whenever I expect anything, it has given double that and now i am happy with however it is๐Ÿ˜Š
    Your hobbies - Chatting, Ifing, Surfing on the net
  1. Your likes and dislikes - i like reading books, watching movies, listening to music and i love IF. I hate people who lie and i don't like brocoli๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Your name - Gunia
How did you land in IF - Google uncle redirected me here when i was looking for YMLH updates
What are you expecting from IF - just to chill
Your hobbies - chillin with frenz, listening to music, skateboarding, sports...
Your likes and dislikes - Dislike homework, food good for my health like veggies!!!....like music n frenz!!!

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Gr8 topic Bhaskar... Last time i had met Adi in this same topic... this time hoping to meet more...  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ...so.....who wants to team up w/ me to give Bhaskar a task????๐Ÿ˜ˆ...Btw bhaskar...u never did try those dishes... oh well... abh poora badla nikaal lungi๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Your name  Dia
    How did you land in IF  Was searching for Srgmp videos that i had missed...and cousin recomended me this site
    What are you expecting from IF Updates(videos and written 'til video gets uploaded๐Ÿ˜ณ)...fun...masti...friends..laughter.. 'til now... have found each one of these aspects...๐Ÿ˜Š...and would like newbie's to get comfortable too
    Your hobbies now... only IF!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...b4 playing table tennis, basketball, volleyball, sleeping, eating, Tv, talking on phone... now...meri subah IF se shuroo hoti hai..IF se khatam hoti hai๐Ÿ˜†
  1. Your likes and dislikes 

Dislikes: Jhooth bolna(lies)!!! 

sughra2 thumbnail
Your name : Sughra

How did you land in IF :hmmmmmm...dunt remember..i think i was on search for ksamh se video and got it

What are you expecting from IF:nothing gr8...just sweet frends..which ihave alot now and also mastiii

Your hobbies :many r der..few r surfing IF(ofcourse),dancing,chatting frends,pulling legs of frends,and outings

Your likes :I luv to make frends and hav many of dem,poetry,

Dislikes:eating..yeah i know am sounding fool but i hate eating..excepting chocolates heheheh...i also hate liars
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Salam & Hello Guyz
My name   :   Usman (But You Can Call Me Dimm ๐Ÿ˜ณ )
How did I land in IF    :    I am Searching of KTH Pictures Gallery & Found This One
What I Am expecting from IF    :    Get Every Information About My Sweety(Aamna Shariff), Make Friends On IF & Share Ideas.
My hobbies    :    Read ing Story books
My likes and dislikes    :    I Simply Dislike Proudy Peoples, I Like Aamna Shariff & Peoples Who are Friendly With me, I also Like To Watch films Of King Khan.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
    Your name: Princess.
    How did you land in IF: Looking for Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin Updates.
    What are you expecting from IF: Have the golden days back, when we use to have fun and pull each others legs/arms/hair etc๐Ÿ˜›
    Your hobbies: IF, MSN, Reading, TV, Singing (๐Ÿ˜†, I suck at it, but it works to make people laugh and to make a fool out of myself).  
  1. Your likes: Sachin Shroff๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†, Eating, Music, Acting.
  2. Dislikes: Ekta Kapoor (Perfer to call her Kekta Miya), Needles, Meds, HR (both๐Ÿคข), Ashwariya Rai (๐Ÿคขhowever you spell her name).

This task is for Sughra2... I was gonna give my 1st task to the person who posts after me...well... aren't u lucky๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

chaliye... since u mentioned that u like poems... write a poem for the friends that u expect to make this thread...and another poem for your fav. actor! ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's very easy...right?... well good luck!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very cool idea!

Your name:- Ainun ๐Ÿ˜Š
How did you land in IF:- my friend told me about it. ๐Ÿ˜›
What are you expecting from IF:- i expect to have lotsa great friends! ๐Ÿ˜ณ and lots and lots of fun when i am bored ๐Ÿ˜‰
Your hobbies :- I-F, msn, reading books, TV,making siggies ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘   internet!
Your likes and dislikes:- i hate hypocrates! i like sweet and loving people ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well now! MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ainun ๐Ÿ˜ณ    Edited by ainun - 17 years ago