Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

So its for sure that we now need a Star One Banner.

Lets get into action and start working for the banner. Anyone can participate in the banner contest.

~ How do I make my Banner?

Visit: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40669

~ How do I submit my banner?

Please Pm me with your banners and I will post them here. So that we can maintain the anonmity of the Creator and then we can have a poll to pick up the best one.

~ Banner Info:

1. The banner size should be 728 by 90 (in pixels)

2. If possible, please try to merge all the pictures together (no lines in between the pictures) For an example, please see the current the JJKN general discussion one.

3. The banner should reflect all the shows. 

4. Please PM your banner to me "sunny". Do not paste the banner on the forum. We want to keep the contest anonymous, meaning no one should know who made what banner.

To attach your banner to a PM:

First upload the banner using the site: http://www.imageshack.ws/

Click on the   button, located in upper-right hand corner- an Insert Image Box will pop up   

Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message 

~ How is my banner selected?

Based on the banners received, I will paste all the banners on the forum. A poll will be created, where every members can vote for their fav. banner.

Hope I an clear about the contest. Plz feel free to ask any questions.

Sunny.http://www.imageshack.ws/Smile

--Contest Ends Today. 12am IST.

Edited by sunny - 05 July 2005 at 4:15am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Star One Banner-Contest Ends." in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Hi Sunny..

Thanks for starting the contest. I have already sent in my entries Wink.

Cheers,

Vijay

SONYA_K

Goldie

SONYA_K

IFs Strict Mod

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Sunny!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smile

Btw, till when can we submit our banners?? I am too busy with college but I want to participate!Cry

Anyways...I will participate!Cool

Regards,
Priyanka.

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Me too.. I need some help for that and I am gonna depend on all u guys on the forum for it....

SONYA_K

Goldie

SONYA_K

IFs Strict Mod

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatmaratha

Me too.. I need some help for that and I am gonna depend on all u guys on the forum for it....

Main hoon naa!Tongue..I will help u!

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

mujhe to sirf ek hi kaam ata hain!!

vote !!Smile

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
come on nishi... join the fun.. u think I know how to make a banner... I dont.. but ms. bholi bhali has put this easy step by step process on how to make a banner and it is so simple that I also decided to try my hand at it... and believe me, its creative and its good fun.

We are all there to help each other and sunny will not see this post. so he wont know this fact...Wink

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 04 July 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged
All member participating in the contest shall get a pm after the last date of contest.

Incase you dont get a pm kindly contact me.

Example PM:

Confirmation Letter

Hi Friend,

You have entered the banner contest successfully. Your Banner has been registered. Thanks a lot for participating in the contest.

Incase you plan to send in more entries, kindly pm them to me "sunny" and send them soon.

No. of Banners (Sent By You):

Participated in the Banner Contest of:

Contest Ends:

Note: Any kind of messages or pm to other user about your banners or multiple registrations to vote for your banner will lead to the disqualification of your banner.

Regards,

Sunny

Edited by sunny - 04 July 2005 at 8:57am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top