Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika2001 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Mann!! This boy is a huge devotee of his place! I just couldn't stop laughing at his words. Totally can imagine Prabhas. And her question... Are you sure you aren't flirting!!!! That was hilarious!
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys here's the next part
enjoy
hIndi version

Chapter 4 coffee shop

CCD

"sh*t...charging ka unit hi bandh hai she curses

"mobile yeh ek commodity for use naa hote hue ek buri aadat...ek addiction bangaya hai he states like a professor.

"hmm...kisne diya yeh statement? she asks

"maine..hehe  he makes a funny face

She starts rubbing the phone battery on her handkerchief.

"tumhari exactly problem kya hai bataogi? he asks

"main shaddi ke liye ek ladke ko dekhne aayi hu she says and he starts laughing his weird laugh.

"hasne ki kya baat hai ismei?shaddi ke liye kya sirf ladke hi ladkiyan dekh sakte hain?ladki ladke nahi dekh sakti? she argues

"aaj kal ladki shadi ke alawa baaki sab cheezon ke liye ladke dekhti hain isliye pucha he states timidly

"anyways ladka pasand aaya?he asks again.

"bataya toh... nahi mila karke she says

"haan... he says remembering

"neighbors miley...wo bhi arrogant she says still rubbing the battery on the handkerchief.

"tension kya hia? he asks seeing her rubbing the battery vigorously

"uss ladke ka no. mere cell mei hai..and cell ki battery dead she says lifting the battery in her hand showing him.

"kya bol rahi ho!...no. yaad nahi!! he kinda yells shocked

"uh huh?...isliye mujhe sham tak yahin rukna padega she says

He again giggles "shaddi ke liye "na bolne ke liye

"tumhe kaise pata? she asks shocked

"maine pehle suni na tumhari baatein ...phone par he says

"tum meri batein chup chup ke sunn rahe the she says angrily pointing finger at him.

"chupke...chupke sunn ne ki zaroorat hi kya hai?...tum abhi bhi itne zor se bol rahi ho...pahadon par bhi logon ko sunai dejayega...main kyun chupke sunu he giggles

The ccd waiter comes there.. "how can help you?

"haan...ek kaam karo...ek cold coffee with ice cream and corn and spinach sandwhich laana...haan? ,and sandwhich k beechmei cheese daalna haan...beechemin...and sandwhich  dono taraf se grill karna haan...dono side se...umm...acha aur tum kya khaogi?he gives his order and asks her

"thnx she sarcastically says him, but the waitress turns to leave, "ek caf latte she gives her order, the waitress starts to leave.

"ma'am mustard sauce alagse dena he adds in his order and the waitress goes away ,while she looks at him shocked. Then she looks at her mobile and gets angry.

She bangs her cellphone on the table irritated with the cellphone.

"mobile ko appatne se kya hoga? he asks amused.

"kya hoga kya...ek toh uss ladke wajahse mera poora din waste jaa raha hai she says irritated.

"arey toh uske baaremei sochna chodo na...bina matlab ka dimag ko shot nahi karneka he says and stretches his arms.

"huh...dimag ko shot? she asks with wirnkled forehead...

"haan ... na' hi bolna haina? nahi mila toh nahi mila...chali jao na wapas...baadmei ek sms daaldena...kya yaar tum Mumbai ki ladkiyan...do baar miley ladke ke saath coffee peene aate ho aur uss ek,nahi miley hue ladke ka khayal mann se nikal nahi sakte? he gives idea and opinion.

"oye hello do baar miley aisa kuch nahi hai haan...ek baar maine address pucha..and dusre...dusre baar tum mere piche aaye she retorts him.

"kya! main tumhare piche aaya!...matlab tum yeh kehna chahti ho ke main tumhara picha kar raha hu!... he asks.

"hosakta hai(he gasps in shock)...maine socha aisi anjaani jagah mei aise hi kisi ke saath  ghumne se acha hai..jo piche pada hai usmei kya kharabi hai?...huh? she says teasing him.

"waah!...solid logic hai haan...arey tum jo bhi bol rahi ho sahi hoga (then turning towards the counter) oh madam

She murmurs something.

"mujhe kuch kaha? he turns to her and asks.

"nahi uss ladke ke baremei bol rahi hushe says spraying perfume on her wrists.

"phiiir!!...kabhi ki fix hui hai shaddi? ...huh? he asks in weird accent teasingly

"fix vix kuch nahi hai haan...thank you (to the waitress)ek toh yeh sab mujhe samjhmei hi nahi aate she starts saying about herself.

"tum samjhke nahi leti hogi he puts in his views.

"hosakta hai...par kya haina yeh sab shadi , in-laws, I just don't trust this institution. She gives her statement.

"trust kya karna hai usmei?...this is our tradition he says like a lawyer for traditions.

"arey kitne baar yehi bolne wale hain?...i mean dekho na..yeh kaun ladka..kala hai ki gora hai?..kaisa dikhta hai?...meri mom ko kisi ne iski mom ka number diya...and meri mom ne mujhe bina bataye,bina puche..mera photo iss ladke ke paas bhejdiya ...and yeh gone case(crack) bas meri photo dekh ke, shadi ke liye haan boldeta hai!...huh she tells about why and how she was stuck with this meeting.

"(while eating sandwich )barobar hai...aise kaise photo dekh ke haan boldiya...ek do baar milna chahiye, baat karna chahiye he says with food in his mouth.

"exactly...mujhe wahin woh pasand nahi aaya... she says.

"tumne dhyaan diya itne der mei pehli baar humdono ka kisi ek point pe agree kiye hian..hehehe...madam mustard sauce!(he says and yells for the sauce)

"and uspar woh ladka pune ka hai pata chala toh mera toh usko milne ka bhi mann nahi hua she adds some more info.

"kya? he asks shocked.

"woh pune ka haina she shrugs her shoulders

"aye! Pune ka hai , pune ka hai kya bol rahi ho haan...explain karo he asks some what offended

"arey matlab main... Mumbai ki..and woh pune ka hai(she says in a disinterested way)and shrugs her shoulder.

"pune ka hai(mimicking her)...matlab?...pune ke ladke mumbai ke ladko se zyada smart hote hain...it's a fact he says, his ego hurt by her thoughts about pune boys.

"huh...aisa pune ke ladke hi declare karte hain she taunts him.

"declare karne ka kya hai ismei...it's a universal truth..pune ke ladke Mumbai jaake khudki alag position create karte hain... he says.

"haan  kyunki "alag positon create karne ke liye pune mei opportunities nahi haina...isliye Mumbai hi aana padhta hai she teases him.

"uske piche bhi ek reason hai okay he says and she rests her chin on her palms making a I am listening stance.

"Mumbai mei knowledge and intelligence ki kami hone lagi ..samjha na?...haan!...itni simple se baat tumhe samjmei nahi aati..hatt he says offended by her remarks about his city.

"seriously? she says with a cringe.

"seriously kya?...isi knowledge ke dum pe toh tumhari mom ne, pune ka ladka pasand kiya hai huh? he boasts.

"oye... mom 10 ladke pasand karegi, par mujhe kis se shadi karni hai woh mujhe pasand aana chahiye na she retorts.

"haan toh tumhari problem hai...pune ke ladko ki nai he shrugs it off

"problem pune ke ladko ki hai...samjhena...kya bhaashaa hoti hai kya malum..kuch samjh nahi aata she says complaining about pune boys.

"oh hello original language use karte hain humlog...ek dum shudh hindi ya marathi... tumahre mumbaiya bhaashaa jaise nahi...idhr ko aake, udhar ko mudhke ..left mei side ko jaaneka..aisa mumbai jaisa confusion nahi hai humare yahan... samjhana...jo bhi bolte hain ek dum clear and to the point , pure language hai huamri...language bhi and thinking bhi he again does some self praising.

"oh... kya clear language hai tumahri?...main abhi abhi uss aunty ke ghar pe stick up dekha...1/2 litre!...arey kya hia? Kiske liye hai adha litre?kya hai adha litre?..kya hai? she says in a fed up tone.

"who pune ka management technique hai..tumhe nahi samjhega he shrugs it off.

"management? she questions

"haan man-to-man management ...jiske liye jo msg hota hai who usko barabar samjhmei aata hai and kam bhi theekse hota hai...hum pune mei haina kum bolte hain...kum words mei...point to point bolte hain...jiske pass dimag hota hai..usko who baat samjhmei aati hai..(she trys to intervene) ek minute abhi bolke hua nahi hai...abhi ki uss post it ki hi baat le lo ...yeh world famous hai...puneri paatti...google karlo. He says the whole speech in one go.

"kitna bolte ho tum?!...thakte nahi kya? she says looking at him shocked.

"nope...made in punehe says proudly

"huh...made in pune she murmurs. the bill arrives "thank you she says to the waitress

"tumlogon ka naa ek khudki duniya hi hai alagse...pune kar ke she states , taking out her purse to pay the bill.

"acha main chalta hu..mera batting rehgayi hai he starts to leave.

"oh hello...main sirf mere hi coffee ke paise dungi she says taking out the money.

"huh...kyun?! he as shocked

"kyun matlabshe giggles

"kyun matlab...mere pass paise nahi hain he states his problem.

"what she yells and everyone starts looking at them

"aise kaise ho sakta hai? she questions shocked

"kaise ho sakta hai matlab?...main cricket khel raha tha na...tum address puchte hue aayi he says in a worried tone.

"haan toh she asks with a frown.

"haan toh matlb?...mujhe kya pata tha aisa sab hone wala hai...mere paas paise nahi hain he says scared of the further consequences.

"yeh mere coffee ke paise she says showing him the notes and glaring at him. She keeps the money down.

and he keeps looking at her worried.

------------

English Version

# 4
Chapter 4 coffee shop

CCD

"sh*t...charging unit isn't working" she curses

" mobile phone isn't just a commodity of use any more...its more like a bad habit... an addiction" he states like a professor.

"hmm...who said this?" she asks

"me" he makes a funny face

She starts rubbing the phone battery on her handkerchief.

"can you tell me what's exactly your problem?" he asks

"I am here to meet a boy, for marriage " she says and he starts laughing.

"what's there to laugh in it? Only boys can go to meet girls for marriage? Girls cant come?" she argues

"now a days girls meet guys for all reasons except for marriage, that's why I asked" he states timidly

"anyways liked the boy?"he asks again.

"told you... didn't meet anyone" she says

"yaa..." he says remembering

"met neighbors...that too arrogant" she says still rubbing the battery on the handkerchief.

"whats the tension?" he asks seeing her rubbing the battery vigorously

"that boy's number is in my cell phone... and cell's battery is dead" she says lifting the battery in her hand showing him.

"what are you saying!...you don't remember the number!!" he kinda yells shocked

"uh huh?... that's why, now I'll have to wait here till evening" she says

He again giggles "to say no' for the marriage"

"how do you know that?" she asks shocked

"I heard you talk earlier... on the phone" he says casually

"you were eavesdropping on my conversations" she says angrily pointing finger at him.

"Eavesdropping?...why do I need to eavesdrop your convo's?... you are speaking loud even right now, that a person in the mountain ranges will also be able to listen you... why should I eavesdrop" he giggles

The ccd waiter comes there.. "how can help you?"

"yes...the order...one cold coffee with ice cream and one corn n spinach sandwich..okay?...and yeah put some cheese in the sandwich okay?...and grill the sandwich from both sides...um...yah and what will you have?"he gives his order and asks her

"thnx" she sarcastically says him, but the waitress turns to leave, "one caf latte" she gives her order, the waitress starts to leave.

"ma'am give extra mustard sauce" he adds in his order and the waitress goes away ,while she looks at him shocked. Then she looks at her mobile and gets angry.

She bangs her cellphone on the table irritated with the cellphone.

"what good will happen by banging the cellphone?" he asks amused.

"what good will happen?!...anyways because of that guy now I'll have to waste my whole day here" she says irritated.

"oh stop thing about him now...don't fuse your brain" he says and stretches his arms.

"huh...fuse your brain?" she asks with wrinkled forehead...

" yeah...you want to say no' na?..then who cares if you couldn't meet...go back to Mumbai...send him a sms later on... what yaa you Mumbai girls... you can come for coffee with a boy you met only twice... but can't stop worry about the guy you didn't even meet?" he gives idea and opinion.

"oye hello what met twice? Huh?...first time I just asked you directions and second..second time..you came after me." she retorts him.

"what!! I came after you?...so you mean to say I am following you?...stalking you!!?..." he asks.

"maybe (she says nonchalantly and he gasps in shock)...i thought why roam with any unknown person in this new unknown place...the one who is following me everywhere... what's bad in him... right?" she says teasing him.

"wow!...you have some great logic huh...oh whatever you are saying might be right only (then turning towards the counter) oh madam"

She murmurs something.

"you said something?" he turns to her and asks.

"no...I am thinking about that guy she says spraying perfume on her wrists.

"sooo!!...when is the wedding date finalised? ...huh?" he asks teasingly

"finalized vinalized nothing okay...thank you (to the waitress) and I toh cant understand the issue about all this stuff she starts saying about herself.

"you don't try to understand" he puts in his views.

"maybe...but all this...marriage, in-laws... I just don't trust this institution." She gives her statement.

"what there about trust or no trust?...this is our tradition" he says like a lawyer for traditions.

"but till when we going to say this?...i mean now see this...who is this guy?...ho does he look? He is fair and handsome or tall and dark? Who knows?... someone gave my mom, his mom's contact number...and my mom...without asking me or informing me, sends my photo to this boy's house...and this boy! gone case(crack) he has said yes for the marriage just by seeing a picture of me!...huh" she tells about why and how she was stuck with this meeting.

"(while eating sandwich )yeah right... how can he agree for marriage just by looking at the photo... you should meet a few times, talk with each other, get to know each other" he says with food in his mouth.

"exactly...i didn't like him at that point only...looks like a despo..." she says stirring her coffee.

" you noticed... this is the first time, when we have agreed on same point...hehehe...madam mustard sauce!"(he says and yells for the sauce)

"and more over when I got to know that boy is from pune...I wasn't interested in meeting him alsoshe adds some more info.

"what?!!" he asks shocked.

"he is from pune na" she shrugs her shoulders

"oi! What he's from Pune, he is from Pune huh?...explain plz" he asks somewhat offended

"what I mean is I am from... Mumbai...and he is from...Pune (she says in a disinterested way)"and shrugs her shoulder.

"he is from...pune(mimicking her)...what do you mean?...pune's men are more smarter than mumbai's men...it's a fact" he says, his ego hurt by her thoughts about Pune boys.

"huh...and "pune's men only declare this" she taunts him.

"what's there to declare in it?...it's a universal truth... boys of Pune, go to Mumbai and create a position from themselves..." he says.

"yeah...because, there are no opportunities in pune to create 'position'... that's why they come to mumbai" she teases him.

"there's a reason behind that okay" he says and she rests her chin on her palms making a "I am listening" stance.

"Mumbai is facing scarcity in knowledge and intelligence...understood?...huh!...cant understand a simple thing...huh" he says offended by her remarks about his city.

"seriously?" she says with a cringe.

"what seriously?...based on this knowledge and intelligence only, you mom has selected a punekar boy for you.. huh?" he boasts.

"oye... mom will selected 10 boys for me, but I should like the boy I want to get married to  right" she retorts.

"yeah then that's your problem...not of punekar boys" he shrugs it off

"problem is of Punekar boys only okay?...dont know what language they talk in?...cant understand a thing" she says complaining about Pune boys.

"oh hello we use original language... 100% pure hindi or marathi... not like mumbaikars' mumabiya dailect..."idhr ko aake, udhar ko mudhke ..left mei side ko jaaneka" ...we don't have this confusion here like Mumbai okay... we talk clear and to the point , we have pure language...pure language and thinking too" he again does some self-praising.

"oh... what clear language do you have?...just now... I saw at that aunty's house...a post-it stuck on the door...1/2 litre!...what is it? litre what? Why is there 1/2 litre?... what is it?" she says in a fed up tone.

"that's Pune management techniques...you wont understand" he shrugs it off.

"management?" she questions

"yeah man-to-man management... the message is maybe for whomsoever person, he understands the message also, and the work is done perfectly too... we in pune, talk less...in less words...but point to point... people who use brains understand it..(she tries to intervene) one minute I am not done yet... for examples take the post-it...this is world famous...Puneri paatti...google it." He says the whole speech in one go.

"you talk sooo much!...you don't get tired?" she says looking at him shocked.

"nope...made in Pune" he says proudly

"huh...made in Pune" she murmers. the bill arrives "thank you" she says to the waitress

"you guys na, live in your own world...Pune" she states , taking out her purse to pay the bill.

"okay I'll go then... my batting is pending" he starts to leave.

"oh hello...i am paying only for my coffee" she says taking out the money.

"huh...why?!" he asks shocked

"what why?"she giggles

"why means ... I don't have any money with me" he states his problem.

"what" she yells and everyone starts looking at them

"how can that be?" she questions shocked

"what do you mean by how can that be?... I was playing cricket... you only came asking for the address" he says in a worried tone.

"yea then...so what?" she asks with a frown.

"so what means?... I didn't knew something like this will happen...i don't have any money" he says scared of the further consequences.

"this is my coffee's payment" she says showing him the notes and glaring at him. She keeps the money down.

He stares at her worried.

---------------

A/n

uh oh looks like hero is in some trouble nowπŸ˜†

thnx

sammy

Radhika2001 thumbnail
Hero in trouble haaa??? Waiting for our Sweety to dominate this time. How much he speaks! And you have written it in the best possible manner ! Loved it to the core.
sammy4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhika2001

Mann!! This boy is a huge devotee of his place! I just couldn't stop laughing at his words. Totally can imagine Prabhas. And her question... Are you sure you aren't flirting!!!! That was hilarious!
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!

yep he is a true punekar... to the core πŸ˜†
sammy4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhika2001

Hero in trouble haaa??? Waiting for our Sweety to dominate this time. How much he speaks! And you have written it in the best possible manner ! Loved it to the core.

lets see what will she do now...or maybe our hero will have to wash some glasses and mugs at the jointπŸ˜†
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
She came to Pune for a boy to said No for Marriage,it was so Interesting.😊
Her Irritation on her mobile and he tried to calm her was so Nice.😊
They Both Conversation was so Interesting.😊
She don't like Pune boys.πŸ˜•
The way he tried to confront her about Pune Boys was so Nice.😊
The Bill part was so interesting.😊
Now What will Our Hero do? Waiting for it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                 PriyaSweety-Anu

Edited by PriyaSweety-Anu - 6 years ago
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god  kyaa update hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
his ego hurt by her thoughts about pune boys.πŸ€ͺ
...i don't have any money" he says scared of the further consequences.
This dialogue is superb bechara🀣
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super duper update!
Thanks for the PM.
I am dead laughing🀣
Mr. Sanskaar hain talks a lot. Wait until our Sweety starts. She will and you hear that she will come out with victory.
Aww! Ego hurt ho gya After listening to what she thinks about boys in Pune! 
Musibat mein haa Mr. Punekar. Can't wait to see what happens when he doesn't pay for it.
Amazing And humorous update
Keep writing
Can't wait for the next one.
Edited by shreyj7 - 6 years ago
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tell me one thing jb Iskey paas Rs.  Nhi the to kya sirf  miss mumbaikar k dum p itna order Kr diyaπŸ˜†
"yes...the order...one cold coffee with ice cream and one corn n spinach sandwich..okay?...and yeah put some cheese in the sandwich okay?...and grill the sandwich from both sides...um...yah and what will you have?"he gives his order and asks her
Look who is saying 🀣" in pune, talk less...in less words...but point to point... people who use brains understand it"
Edited by sonalisharma1 - 6 years ago