Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

So they are finally making a movie on The Zoya Factor? But with Sonam :(

Who else could play this role in Bollywood ?
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madame_89

What's wrong in her working in a movie produced by her sister ?  She's herself heavily involving the moviemaking and she does a great job working with her sister.

I don't know how you're counting but Sonam WILL be seen in three movies. Not one...

It's okay if one choose one's movies carefully imo

Its like banging your head against the wall but let me spell it out for you
Guest appearance is not counted as your movie
Movie with sister is not getting a movie on your merit
One movie as lead as the one that I am counting she got on her own
And now she finally got two more ON HER OWN
I never commented on how many movies Sonam will be seen in.. I commented on the movies SHE GOT and when I said, I meant on her own, not by virtue of her sister or anyone else
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Who else could play this role in Bollywood ?

If I had any favs then I would have chosen her but since I got none so I can only take those names who imo won't fit into this.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Yaar 😆
That novel is such a nice material for a proper Masala Flick. Red Chillies entertainment was to make a movie on it since forever and so I was hopeful ki mazedaar kuch hoga. Ye 3-4 saal purani baat hain. Saari excitement gayi khadde mein 😆

Hota hai.. Who knows.. Someone else might make it sometime down the year with a heroine who can act and does not make you wanna close your eyes in horror😆
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Its like banging your head against the wall but let me spell it out for you

Guest appearance is not counted as your movie
Movie with sister is not getting a movie on your merit
One movie as lead as the one that I am counting she got on her own
And now she finally got two more ON HER OWN
I never commented on how many movies Sonam will be seen in.. I commented on the movies SHE GOT and when I said, I meant on her own, not by virtue of her sister or anyone else

I do understand what you're saying but it's nonsensical because in fine Sonam will be seen in three movies. She did state several time that she didn't care about her screentime as long as the role was good and she liked it.

So yeah three movies.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I do understand what you're saying but it's nonsensical because in fine Sonam will be seen in three movies. She did state several time that she didn't care about her screentime as long as the role was good and she liked it.

So yeah three movies.

"Inserts a GIF of head banging against the wall"
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Hota hai.. Who knows.. Someone else might make it sometime down the year with a heroine who can act and does not make you wanna close your eyes in horror😆

Lmao judging a performance and a movie without seeing it. You may want to share those premonition skills with some pepole who need them like SRK. 
It would be nice to know how ALR''s next will turn out so I don't set myself up for disappointement with his disastrous film choices.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

"Inserts a GIF of head banging against the wall"

Do insert it.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

If I had any favs then I would have chosen her but since I got none so I can only take those names who imo won't fit into this.

Well just wait for a trailer to see how Sonam will do instead of already having prejudice toward her performance. 
I think she's really capable of doing this movie and in Bollywood not many actresses fit into the chick flick genre surprisingly.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Lmao judging a performance and a movie without seeing it. You may want to share those premonition skills with some pepole who need them like SRK. 
It would be nice to know how ALR''s next will turn out so I don't set myself up for disappointement with his disastrous film choices.

No.. I did not judge the movie she is about to do but instead judged her on the movies she HAS done

Your disappointment is not really my concern so I would be doing anything to ease it away
And SRK does not need my premonition for sure