Dil Se Dil Tak

Logic dies a painful death

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
A 7 month pregnant lady...and a brain tumour patient who is in the last stage of the disease are jumping and twirling around and doing garba...and both dont even show a small symptom of their respective medical conditions?
Teni doesnt faint or feel pukish while twirling around and doing dhol baaje..but if it was a job as tedious and hardworking as taking pheres she wud have fainted right in parth's arms 🤪 and where is her baby bump? I hope tunnu isnt going to be born flat like how they show some cartoon characters...

And shorvari darling...arent u getting any headache or dizziness or any sort of filmy symptoms of brain tumours at all? U are dancing like a pro like nothing ever happened to u!

Parth was looking constantly over the window to check for any movements but he found nothing odd...shorvari got ready into her simple attires by removing all those jewellary at jet speed before teni came? She even got the sleeping set up ready so soon? And how did she leave? Ok i assume that she has taken some back door or something...
Where is she getting the money for her treatment or checkup or watever it is? Wont the family or parth ever question where such huge amount of money is disappearing? Are the bhanusali's so careless about their finances? And the doctor said something about radiation therapy(i am assuming it to be chemotherapy) i was always under the impression that the effect of chemo is easily shown on the person? And i bet it costs u some amount as well..how is she taking the money for the treatment without her husband's knowledge?

Either cvs thibk they are too smart...or they take the audiences to be too dumb

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
How many months pregnant is Teni, btw?? She never got the baby bump yet and whatever tummy she's got is only of some five months, and she is dancing without any fear, without fainting drama?

Lav, brain tumour's important signs are head aches and eye sight issues. The personal story I had told you of my friend, her initial symptoms were banging head aches and then slowly her eyes started to blackout for a few moments, and the last symptom which made her alarmed about the seriousness was she started to have double vision.

So fainting or dizziness may not happen to everyone. It just depends upon the type of tumors and it's size and the place it's located.

And about therapy, it is radiation therapy only. This is similar to chemo but chemo is done for cancerous ailments. And with benign type radiation is done, only if the tumor is smaller in size and patient doesn't want to go through a surgery for it. People who have some knowledge about tumors will probably assume that Shorvari's tumor is small and it's benign which can cured. Like Surabhi said in one of her posts, all they need is a good neuro surgeon.

As for the costs it sure would be a huge amount, but the cvs won't probably look for logics. Shorvari could have easily shared about this problem and sought for family support mentally and financially. But this is soap world and you can't probably expect them to show it with logics. Edited by SudHaVeN- - 6 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shambavishivam

A 7 month pregnant lady...and a brain tumour patient who is in the last stage of the disease are jumping and twirling around and doing garba...and both dont even show a small symptom of their respective medical conditions?
Teni doesnt faint or feel pukish while twirling around and doing dhol baaje..but if it was a job as tedious and hardworking as taking pheres she wud have fainted right in parth's arms 🤪 and where is her baby bump? I hope tunnu isnt going to be born flat like how they show some cartoon characters...

And shorvari darling...arent u getting any headache or dizziness or any sort of filmy symptoms of brain tumours at all? U are dancing like a pro like nothing ever happened to u!

Parth was looking constantly over the window to check for any movements but he found nothing odd...shorvari got ready into her simple attires by removing all those jewellary at jet speed before teni came? She even got the sleeping set up ready so soon? And how did she leave? Ok i assume that she has taken some back door or something...
Where is she getting the money for her treatment or checkup or watever it is? Wont the family or parth ever question where such huge amount of money is disappearing? Are the bhanusali's so careless about their finances? And the doctor said something about radiation therapy(i am assuming it to be chemotherapy) i was always under the impression that the effect of chemo is easily shown on the person? And i bet it costs u some amount as well..how is she taking the money for the treatment without her husband's knowledge?

This 🤣🤣
Bhanushali family women use their (nonexistent) brains selectively.. Ok, Jagruti may not really know the risk so she suggested the garba competition but how would the elders agree to that? 😕 No one bothered to tell Teni even once to be careful!! Better less said about Teni, she is probably having some superficial kind of pregnancy 😆 I sometimes seriously pity the writers of this show.

@Sudha, I agree everyone will have different kind of symptoms but a person who has a tumour of last stage and is going to die in one month won't roam around so easily. If Shorvori was going to die in one month, she would have been in ICU by now 🤔  And here she isn't even showing a single sign of it till now.. Initially after seeing the promo, I also thought that it would be some benign, curable form of tumour, but then they started that hospital and one month drama.. I am hoping against hope that the one month deadline is nothing more than some weird imagination of Shorvori like in earlier cases.. 
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ragazze  , non  sono  d'accordo  con  voi  , con  la  gravidanza  di  Teni  .Se  lei  e  incinta  in  6 mesi  e  la  gravidanza  non  ci  sono  problemi  , allora  "Si " si  po  ballare  senza  problemi. Nel  mio  paese  e  stata  una  cantante  molto famosa  che  a  cantato e  ballato  , fino  otto mesi  e  mezzo  senza  problemi  , e  aveva  anche  nascosto  cosi  bene  la  gravidanza  , senza  che  nessuno  lo  sappia fino  a  otto  mesi. 
Quello  che  a  me  da  fastidio  , adesso  e  il  comportamento  stupido  di  Shorvori  . Lo  odio  cosi  tanto in  questo  momento  . Spero  che  quando  Parth  sentira  la  verita  della  sua  malattia  , di  darli  un  schiaffo  di  svegliarsi  alla  realita. Mi  ha  fatto  tanta  pena  Parth  nella  puntata di ieri sera, lui  non merita di essere trattato cosi. 

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🤣 🤣 Good post👍🏼

Please forgive me if I offend, but then it is true. See guys usually when an actor or actress are shown Pregnant or mother/father to a child, then they will get similar roles in future projects also. This is all time truth.

Now coming to the show Rashmi already played a mother to grown-up and also she is married, so naturally she will not have any problem playing mother or a married women with kid, but with Jasmine it is not similar case, in her earlier show I guess she had played love interest and later got married, but not a mother. In this show if she is shown with baby bump and a mother to kid, then I am sure she will be offered similar roles in future also.

If I am not wrong there is an understanding between her and the Ph not to show the baby bump. And I am also sure that she won't be playing a mother in future also.

Just tell me one thing is this the last show she will be acting ever? No na, she will be looking forward to do more projects then why would she take a risk by displaying a baby bumb and playing a mother to a kid, and spoil her career? Logic na..

In this process let the logic go into a dust bin for the show😆

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MIKELA

Ragazze , non sono d'accordo con voi , con la gravidanza di Teni .Se lei e incinta in 6 mesi e la gravidanza non ci sono problemi , allora "Si " si po ballare senza problemi. Nel mio paese e stata una cantante molto famosa che a cantato e ballato , fino otto mesi e mezzo senza problemi , e aveva anche nascosto cosi bene la gravidanza , senza che nessuno lo sappia fino a otto mesi.

Quello che a me da fastidio , adesso e il comportamento stupido di Shorvori . Lo odio cosi tanto in questo momento . Spero che quando Parth sentira la verita della sua malattia , di darli un schiaffo di svegliarsi alla realita. Mi ha fatto tanta pena Parth nella puntata di ieri sera, lui non merita di essere trattato cosi.

Parth doesnt deserve that behaviour? Really? What about all those stupid things he did behind shorvari's back? And what about the truth he hid from shorvari about teni's growing feelings for him? Did parth or teni ever think about shorvari? Both wanted to save their own selves from her wrath or assumed that she will not accept things and decided to hide things..and here its pretty evident that shorvari may be stupid to do things..but she is doing what she feels right..she is hurting him so that he doesnt miss her once she dies...and yea if shorvari deserves a slap for something then its because she still doesnt feel anything bad or wrong in things wat parth and teni are doing in the name of friendship..she needs to be slapped and brought out of her lalaland she lives in owing to the immense trust she has on her hubby and shown that teni is dreaming of becoming his second wife and someday when given an opportunity will take tat place..if she deserves a slap for hiding her own dying situation..then parth deserves worse for keeping her in dark about so many things and ignoring her in order to look after teni..and cvs are excatly showing that..what its gonna cost him for ignoring his wife and now even if he wants to look after her it may be late for him...he deserves this guilt...
But yes..like i said before..i feel bad for him..but sometimes u learn value of things a very hard way..tats the case with parth.

And maybe in ur country its all safe and good to dance but sorry i cant see a heavily pregnant woman doing such circus..specially dances as garba and lavani where u wear heavy costumes and the chances of u slipping is more..i dont think is anywhere close to safe...and going by how things are shown..shorvari lost her baby in her initial days of pregnancy because she ran and fell..here tbis woman dances runs around hops and runs on the same stairs and nothing happens to her at all...so its the writer's fault to have made such blunders and creating so many loopholes where they are contradicting their own logic...Edited by Shambavishivam - 6 years ago
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cygnet9

🤣 🤣 Good post👍🏼

Please forgive me if I offend, but then it is true. See guys usually when an actor or actress are shown Pregnant or mother/father to a child, then they will get similar roles in future projects also. This is all time truth.

Now coming to the show Rashmi already played a mother to grown-up and also she is married, so naturally she will not have any problem playing mother or a married women with kid, but with Jasmine it is not similar case, in her earlier show I guess she had played love interest and later got married, but not a mother. In this show if she is shown with baby bump and a mother to kid, then I am sure she will be offered similar roles in future also.

If I am not wrong there is an understanding between her and the Ph not to show the baby bump. And I am also sure that she won't be playing a mother in future also.

Just tell me one thing is this the last show she will be acting ever? No na, she will be looking forward to do more projects then why would she take a risk by displaying a baby bumb and playing a mother to a kid, and spoil her career? Logic na..

In this process let the logic go into a dust bin for the show😆

No offence to anyone..but when the actor is signing the show..he or she very well knows wat they are signing for..and when ur showing things like pregnancy its very very obvious for the audience to expect the most visible signs of pregnancy..this being a show where "surrogacy" is the focus..being shown with a bump and the later motherhood part was very obviously a part of the script..then why should the actor or actress now feel awkward to show the basic thing of the script?
If the actor/actress disapproves things because that waa not a part of the script narrated to them then i agree about their disagreement..but this show since its inception had been in the news that its about surrogacy which makes pregnancy and motherhood a part of the script...then i dont see why anyone shud have issues...well its their wish..when they have decided to make audiences ullu...what difference will a baby bump make or not make...
And to be honest..even of jb plays a mother's role for a small kid..she can still manage to get good roles..she has is blessed with good looks and she has age as well..so imo it wont really affect her image onscreen once this show ends...

I may still agree that not everyone has a bih bump etc..my problem was the dance sequence and the beain tumour thingy..how are audiences supposed to be convinced that the actress is indeed preganant or is suffering from brain tumour without them showinh any symptoms of those????
And a person is undersgoing such serious treatments for a fatal disease..and she shows no signs of illness watsoever and dances like she is normal...tats where i find it stupidEdited by Shambavishivam - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No offence to anyone..but when the actor is signing the show..he or she very well knows wat they are signing for..and when ur showing things like pregnancy its very very obvious for the audience to expect the most visible signs of pregnancy..this being a show where "surrogacy" is the focus..being shown with a bump and the later motherhood part was very obviously a part of the script..then why should the actor or actress now feel awkward to show the basic thing of the script?
If the actor/actress disapproves things because that waa not a part of the script narrated to them then i agree about their disagreement..but this show since its inception had been in the news that its about surrogacy which makes pregnancy and motherhood a part of the script...then i dont see why anyone shud have issues...well its their wish..when they have decided to make audiences ullu...what difference will a baby bump make or not make...
And to be honest..even of jb plays a mother's role for a small kid..she can still manage to get good roles..she has is blessed with good looks and she has age as well..so imo it wont really affect her image onscreen once this show ends...

I may still agree that not everyone has a bih bump etc..my problem was the dance sequence and the beain tumour thingy..how are audiences supposed to be convinced that the actress is indeed preganant or is suffering from brain tumour without them showinh any symptoms of those????
And a person is undersgoing such serious treatments for a fatal disease..and she shows no signs of illness watsoever and dances like she is normal...tats where i find it stupid

Jokes apart, I am also wondering the sequences shown in the show weird and question the logic, same as you. More than the logic you mentioned, I am wondering how people are shipping Pa...Te as couple in panchi land. Going by the logic it is unlawful and illegal to unite a surrogate and a husband by  showing some dilchasp rishta. And if the union is not acceptable normally then kill the wife and unite Surrogate with the husband.

On a second thought your last sentence @pink is true. The CV's think audience are dumb like their characters in the show😡

Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cygnet9

Jokes apart, I am also wondering the sequences shown in the show weird and question the logic, same as you. More than the logic you mentioned, I am wondering how people are shipping Pa...Te as couple in panchi land. Going by the logic it is unlawful and illegal to unite a surrogate and a husband by  showing some dilchasp rishta. And if the union is not acceptable normally then kill the wife and unite Surrogate with the husband.

On a second thought your last sentence @pink is true. The CV's think audience are dumb like their characters in the show😡

Second your thoughts!! If the CVs are planning to unite the surrogate and husband by killing the wife, its is very very wrong message.. And if they ultimately had to show wife dying and some other woman taking her place in husband's life, there was absolutely no need to bring surrogacy in between. 😡 In any case, any such relationship between husband and the surrogate isn't acceptable at all.
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shorvori is getting the money by selling off her chunky chunky jewellery😛😆