The future of this show

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Right now it is going the typical TRP way. Shorvari is dying and Teni gets to know the truth. She'll make Teni promise not to reveal all this to Parth & family. Shorvari will continue making Parth & family against her and Teni will watch helplessly. And then Shorvari may do something drastic and Parth will finally raise his voice against her. This time Teni will support Shorvari and reveal the truth to Parth & family. Then everyone will take care of Shorvari. The end could be:1) Shorvari will be cured and PaRi will live happily with their child or 2) Shorvari will die giving the responsibility of the child and Parth to Teni.
If the show is going to run for more time then the 2nd option has more possible because that will give the makers more material to show. Also Parth will hate Teni and she'll take of the child and family blah blah. And finally they'll unite PaTe. TRP aunties love such tracks with ML hating FL, FL being the ever sacrificing and also FL crying buckets and buckets. Because at the end of the day all that matters is TRP and nothing else. 
It is really sad to see a show with good potential going down the drain. But we can't really blame the makers. They are getting tough competition from other shows and also pressure from channel to get TRP. Channels like Star plus & Colors care only about their ratings and not good story telling. No wonder, many shows that start with such good story end being simply crap. The people who are responsible for this are the TRP audience. They can't simply digest good content and different storyline. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChelseaAmolak thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As U Mentioned Previous Thread ,By Going 1st Way , 
They Can Show How  All 3 Taking Care Of Shorwari, And Helping To Fight With Disease  With Their Dilchasp Rishta And Eventually Beat Disease ,
I liked The Idea😉 ,they can Present This Idea In A Good Way But You can NotnStretch This Idea.

But TRP ,Can Do Some Serious Things,but I Don't Think Parth Can Give Shorwari Place As Partner  To TeNi.

So Let's See

Edited by ChelseaAmolak - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChelseaAmolak

As U Mentioned Previous Thread ,By Going 1st Way , 

They Can Show How  All 3 Taking Care Of Shorwari, And Helping To Fight With Disease  With Their Dilchasp Rishta And Eventually Beat Disease ,
I liked The Idea😉 ,they can Present This Idea In A Good Way But You can NotnStretch This Idea.

But TRP ,Can Do Some Serious Things,but I Don't Think Parth Can Give Shorwari Place As Partner  To TeNi.

So Let's See

Even I want the show to go the first way. They can explore the dynamics of these three and show a beautiful relation between the trio.
But the problem is we can never trust the Indian shows. They keep on changing the plot according to the TRP they are getting. Also if they go the first way, it will be something different and unique and the TRP audience hate such things(no idea why). 
If it is the second option, then these people can stretch it as long as they want and also it is something the TRP audience like to watch.
But let's hope the makers have guts to show something different.
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your second scenario..parth and teni united and shorvari dying
Yaar the show till now was showing parth teni story oly...whether shorvari was alive or not made no difference wat so ever
They left fans of the couple hanging...and they had promised that this story is the love story of parth and shorvari where teni enters as a complication...colors site says this and so does voot..bit what we have been seeing is parth teni love story and how shorvari is being the hindrance for them and how she is made ullu and bumped off later
What have we seen till now! Shorvari lost baby so tat teni becomes surrogate..how she gets obsessed with parth...now shorvari is killed tonmake teni accpeted as the wife of parth?
We rarely saw parth shorvari love story..it was only teni teni teni and her one sided obsession with parth...
When they failed to convince audiences over that illicit pair now they are planning to bump off the wife...
I honestly dont find anything new or good about this show..half the audiences watch it only for the actors..not for this shitty concept
Wat sort of a concept is this first of all? A woman who never has found happiness in life ever deserves to stay tat way till the end? Even the death shud be so pathetic? Her fault was mainly because of her inability to give birth and that she has no rights to live because the surrogate is the one who deserves her husband for giving him the baby? Atrocious!!
These writers arent capable of writing anything sensible..they have butchered all the three characters for glorifying that one rishta of the illicit couple...and they are just following the usually sub standard shit that every show follows..triangle story..and kill the first woman so that the other woman's so called love wins..because the first woman was making a fool of herself all the while when she was living with her husband...
My journey of this show will end with shorvari's if at all its ending...Although i started watching the show for sid..i wudnt pay two hoots to the show is shorvari is killed and parth and teni's shitty story is shown..because i hate that couple way too much

On the other note..seeing this sudden track..the show can also end the "we are family" way before big boss starts or something...with shorvari dying and uniting PaTe and they living with the baby happily ever after..because even makers know they cant make viewers accept parth teni as a couple with or without shorvari aliveEdited by Shambavishivam - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't know about the future TRP but at present this forum's TRP has increased 😆

See the frustration of the members, be it fans or non-fans no one is liking the way tracks are shaping up. Some body said TRP aunties likes this type of tracks, but for the kind information no women will ever like a third women to enter her husband's life for what ever reason it might be. The the TRP aunties people are mentioning watch the shows for the costumes, jewellery and grand locations these Ph and channel show and ofcourse some drama which should not be stretched beyond limit.. If the story is good then surely TRP will increase and it further the said tracks is shown in a sensible way then icing on the cake😊
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ho  appena  visto  un  video  su  YouTube  , dove  dice  che  Dil Se Dil Tak fara  un  salto  di  18  anni. ...Spero  che  non  e  vero. ...

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MIKELA

Ho appena visto un video su YouTube , dove dice che Dil Se Dil Tak fara un salto di 18 anni. ...Spero che non e vero. ...

18 years leap is it? Do You have the link?
Famishah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shambavishivam

Your second scenario..parth and teni united and shorvari dying
Yaar the show till now was showing parth teni story oly...whether shorvari was alive or not made no difference wat so ever
They left fans of the couple hanging...and they had promised that this story is the love story of parth and shorvari where teni enters as a complication...colors site says this and so does voot..bit what we have been seeing is parth teni love story and how shorvari is being the hindrance for them and how she is made ullu and bumped off later
What have we seen till now! Shorvari lost baby so tat teni becomes surrogate..how she gets obsessed with parth...now shorvari is killed tonmake teni accpeted as the wife of parth?
We rarely saw parth shorvari love story..it was only teni teni teni and her one sided obsession with parth...
When they failed to convince audiences over that illicit pair now they are planning to bump off the wife...
I honestly dont find anything new or good about this show..half the audiences watch it only for the actors..not for this shitty concept
Wat sort of a concept is this first of all? A woman who never has found happiness in life ever deserves to stay tat way till the end? Even the death shud be so pathetic? Her fault was mainly because of her inability to give birth and that she has no rights to live because the surrogate is the one who deserves her husband for giving him the baby? Atrocious!!
These writers arent capable of writing anything sensible..they have butchered all the three characters for glorifying that one rishta of the illicit couple...and they are just following the usually sub standard shit that every show follows..triangle story..and kill the first woman so that the other woman's so called love wins..because the first woman was making a fool of herself all the while when she was living with her husband...
My journey of this show will end with shorvari's if at all its ending...Although i started watching the show for sid..i wudnt pay two hoots to the show is shorvari is killed and parth and teni's shitty story is shown..because i hate that couple way too much

On the other note..seeing this sudden track..the show can also end the "we are family" way before big boss starts or something...with shorvari dying and uniting PaTe and they living with the baby happily ever after..because even makers know they cant make viewers accept parth teni as a couple with or without shorvari alive

Ditto, i will never watch even a single scene of this pathetic excuse of show if they kill shorvori, the cvs really makes me hate teni no matter how much the try to show her good now 
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: MIKELA

Ho  appena  visto  un  video  su  YouTube  , dove  dice  che  Dil Se Dil Tak fara  un  salto  di  18  anni. ...Spero  che  non  e  vero. ...

It's a false news I think because the actors won't agree to play older characters.
janecastle thumbnail
I, for one, is more concerned about the story line. The makers have no idea what they are showing and what the original story line was. I hope they don't completely destroy the story with this latest track.