Lucky and Badho!

anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am so impatient to see lucky's realization about his feelings towards komal. He is really affected with her presence and its so evident in the way he acts. He needs komal as much as she needs him.❀️
That scene was literally touchy where lucky shared his pain with komal. He needed her to be there for him coz he was really hurt because of rana bhai. The hug that she gave him was so comforting and thats why he hugged her back. He knew that she would understand him better than anyone. He hasnt realized it yet, but bruh, he is already in love. He need komal for everything. β˜ΊοΈ
Aaand he is really willing to kiss komal???? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†Lol thats a proof that he unknowingly like the fact that he can kiss her as he has already called her his "own". πŸ˜‰I was like surprised when he accepted bua's challenge. Dude, you are not in love, but you're ready to kiss your wife huh? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›Kiss is not a big deal for lucky? 😳And the way he was asking bua how can he kiss her infront of everyone. Wait, so does that mean you want to kiss her in private?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol well I am enjoying all this. Cant wait for monday's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
A beautiful face and body will fade with time but a beautiful heart will always blossom. Hopefully Lucky is seeing beyond Badho's outer avatar and feels the warmth she has in her heart for him and the family. Reminds me of the movie 'Shallow Hal'. It is heartwarming to see Lucky give Badho her dues.
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Happy that Lucky started realizing komal worth . He has some feelings for her but not yet realized. Love their cute chemistry. Will
Be awesome to see when he will realsizes about his feelings for her. Now with dangal match coming up where Lucky will b badho coach more Lucky komal scenes on the way. Excited for tomorrow episode
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lucky has really changed his attitude towards komal. Its so visible in his eyes. He has that love for komal. He's not expressive enough though. But kissing her is a big thing anyway lolπŸ˜†