Yours Forever..(AK) PG95 **NEW Update** - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
amazing part!    
this ff is realli gud!
continue plzz
πŸ˜‰
awsome parrt i really like kripas character and angad think he can fool her its really interesting con soon
[quote=avantika_4ever]amazing part!     
this ff is realli gud!
continue plzz

[/quote]

i will try to cont 2day 😊 ...thnx!!!!!
[quote=armaghan0]awsome parrt i really like kripas character and angad think he can fool her its really interesting con soon

[/quote]

glad u liked it 😊
i'll try 2 cont 2day.....

Fifth part-

Angad reached kripa's apartment at 4:10.He glanced at his watch …wow that was early. Usually he was at least half an hour late but something told him that kripa might not like it.

Hey, hold on since when did it become important for him that what kripa likes or not.

He pressed the door-bell and waited.

Kripa opened the door. Angad stared at her. She wasn't wearing spectacles and he thought she was born with those pair of spects. She was dressed in simple cotton chicken work (I hope u know about chicken work) kurti and salwar. She looked so simple and adorable. He shook himself at the thought and followed her inside and scanned the whole room in one go.

It was rather small apartment, it wasn't spacious or luxurious but extremely clean and well maintained. There was a shelf with loads of book perfectly arranged in it. White dominated the room with white curtains, white sofa cover and other things. The furniture though cheap, was certainly classy. Their owner indeed had gr8 taste.

He sat on the sofa while she brought few books and sat in front of him cross legged on the sofa with book and a pen in her hands. She was underlining important points for Angad. Angad saw few strands of her hair touching her cheeks and felt an urge 2 tuck them back behind her ears. He wanted to ask her why she wasn't wearing spects but decided not to.

He tried to locate Nisha but couldn't spot her. Suddenly he heard a thud of crashing utensils and looked 2wards kripa. She was busy in her book. WAS IT THAT OBVIOUS! May be Nisha was there in the kitchen, he concluded.

He coughed and asked kripa, from where could he get water. She directed him 2wards kitchen.

He saw Nisha struggling to keep 4 fallen utensils back at their place, all at the same time. He came forward and helped her. She turned and smiled at him and he returned it back. Then Angad spoke up "u are gorgeous"

N – Thanks!

There convo was disturbed by another sound of crash that came from drawing room.

N – O god I think kripa has also dropped some thing.

A – No wonder if she had after all she forgot to wear her spects .

N - She doesn't wear them anywhere except for college, she doesn't really need them.

"So why does she wear them, newayz? Just for fun…." Angad said mockingly.

N – Well because she feels like wearing them.

And Nisha made her way to the drawing room leaving behind Angad.

She LIKES wearing spectacles! God she was odder than he imagined.

Pls post comments. And let me know wat u think of it.

DO COMMENT.

oh gosh... was goood... but plz longer parts.. plz...
hey that was good... plZ cont. soon 😊
GREAT part!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ continue soon!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Hey! Don't be disappointed, if you are receiving less comments as there are many silent readers out here. Besides, don't call yourself a bad writer, in fact you are a wonderful writer! The last part was awesome! If its possible try to make the parts a bit longer, and continue soon please. I can't wait for the next part 😊
[quote=sameira-90]hey that was good... plZ cont. soon
[/quote]

thnx!!! glad u liked it....i will cont in few dayz