Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
ANGAD IS SO RUDE!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† friends.. for real...

stupid duffer, angad!

continue soooooooooooonnnn
mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=brainychild92] ANGAD IS SO RUDE!!   friends.. for real...

stupid duffer, angad!

continue soooooooooooonnnn

[/quote]

i completely agree wid u πŸ˜†
pink sky thumbnail

Wow that was too good no words to say that concept was too good your fanfic will 100% be a hit will touch 200...... and many more pages for sure

Who gave you this idea or what inspired you to do this

Edited by pink sky - 17 years ago
mitali_s thumbnail
[quote=pink sky]Wow that was too good no words to say that concept was too good your fanfic will 100% be a hit will touch 200...... and many more pages for sure

Who gave you this idea or what inspired you to do this

[/quote]

awwwwwww...thats really sweet of u.thanks..glad u liked it
mitali_s thumbnail
[quote=.:KYPHlOvEr88:.]awesome! 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
[/quote]

thnx πŸ˜ƒ    

mitali_s thumbnail

FOURTH-PART:

But he has 2 hook up Nisha and now it was a challenge 4 him . He will make her his in any way even if it meant to…

He smiled evilly 2 himself.

Next day he came early 2 the college and made his way 2 the class.

Kripa was sitting there writing something, he went and stood in front  of her .

She raised her eyebrows, saw him and resumed her work.

Finally Angad spoke up in a soft manner

A – kripa , I just wanted 2 apologize for yesterday, I mean…

K(calmly) – u mean u were an idiot and behaved in a disgusting and arrogant manner. Well its ok, it really doesn't bother me newayz.

A –(urghhh…wat!) Ya I mean, I was just wondering if u can help me wid my studies , I mean I realized that it isn't that easy, and so I thought….

Kripa raised her eyebrows

K – U need help!

A – Well kind of.

K – see Angad, I am not a social worker and I don't really help neone who comes my way.

How selfish, Angad thought.

A – So, u won't help me till prof. asks u to.

K – Well yes.

A – So u will have it in ur way darling.

He w8ed till professor arrived.

He went 2 her and said "mam, I want ms. Sharma 2 help me"

P – Mr. Khanna, after wat u did yesterday I really doubt if kripa wud like 2 help u but I will ask her, if u want.   (Facing kripa) Wud u mind helping Angad khanna?

K – No mam .

P – That's really sweet of u kripa. So, Angad u can take her help but behave urself.

Kripa was sitting in library completely immersed in a book. Angad saw her and started approaching her. Damn he has to get into her list of good people. But he stopped when he saw Nisha approaching kripa's seat from opposite direction. He hid himself behind a shelf of books so dat they couldn't see him but he can conveniently hear their convo.

Boy! Since when he developed interest in overhearing girls' conversation.

Nisha stormed in front of kripa and smacked her book on the table and spoke up angrily.

N – what the he**, kripa? Why in the world did u agreed to that idiot boy's request esp.after what he did 2 u?

K – Calm down Nisha! If I wud have refused that wud have meant giving importance 2 his nonsense and I didn't want it to happen and why shud I bother when he hardly matters to me . He is just another student expecting my help.

N – May be u r right but he is really cute!

K – Gosh… u r too much, Nisha.

What the he** does she thinks of herself , my presence doesn't effect , Angad khanna's presence as if I am dieing to know her… oh crap I hate her, Angad thought 2 himself.

"Well I will be at ur home by 3 for lunch, ok" Nisha said while getting up and left.

Nisha will be at Kripa's home, he has to get there as well, Angad thought.

He went to kripa and said "well I was just wondering, actually the course is pretty bulky and I think college time isn't enough for me. So if I can come to ur home to get notes…."

Kripa raised her eyes.

A – Oh u can trust me on that.

Kripa handed him a piece of paper containing her address, gathered her books and walked away silently saying "be there by 4"

So here is the part. I don't think many people like the fic ,I myself don't feel that I am a good writer. But I have decided 2 cont it newayz. DO COMMENT.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. Feel free to PM.

kkbiri thumbnail
hi,
great fan fic so far, and i know that many are not reading this fan fic at the moment, but dont give up so easily! it is still the beginning, keep writing and u will find many people start reading! trust me on this, whenever a new fan fic starts i never start to read it untill atleast five or six parts are written or untill the story has developed! just keep going! i like it, thats got to count for something?
love kamli πŸ‘ 😳
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi, i dont think ur FF is bad, i think it is REALLY good!!!! πŸ‘ u just
need to continue a bit sooner...... i am glad ur continuing with ur FF!!!! 😊
Dark Love thumbnail
great parts!! i think this ff is real good and am glad that u r gonna continue with it! πŸ‘
mitali_s thumbnail
[quote=huntor]Nice part continue sonn
[/quote]

thnx! i will cont in few days

[quote=kkbiri]hi,
great fan fic so far, and i know that many are not reading this fan fic at the moment, but dont give up so easily! it is still the beginning, keep writing and u will find many people start reading! trust me on this, whenever a new fan fic starts i never start to read it untill atleast five or six parts are written or untill the story has developed! just keep going! i like it, thats got to count for something?
love kamli
[/quote]
thnx 4 the encouragement

[quote=berkeleygirl818]hi, i dont think ur FF is bad, i think it is REALLY good!!!! u just
need to continue a bit sooner...... i am glad ur continuing with ur FF!!!!
[/quote]
thnx. i will cont in few days, actually i dont have much spare time

[quote=princess_101]amazing part!   
this ff is realli gud!
continue plzz
[/quote]
thnx 😳

[quote=erier101]great parts!! i think this ff is real good and am glad that u r gonna continue with it!      
[/quote]
thnx 4 likin' it πŸ˜›

[quote=koolaries4]its goood...plz continue...
[/quote]

thnx 😳 ...i will