Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@zara and @janvi I know what's missing...Kaira are missing...the fun loving, innocent, romantic one's are missing that would make any episode worth watching...Watched Akshara's death track mystery too but Kaira didn't seem that distant...this time misunderstanding and hurt is deeper...and the separation phase is little longer...Karthik was annoyed at Naira even holding his arm...Are they same Kaira?...I personally wanted Kaira separation for a while so people can stop calling their LS  "fairy tale"... Liking them as Karthik-Naira and deeply hurt or lost Kaira...

The term fairy tale annoys me too. There love story has by no means ever been a bed of roses.  
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvi0513

The term fairy tale annoys me too. There love story has by no means ever been a bed of roses.  

In actual for few people telly world couple without separation of 5-6 months or years are having fairy tale LS...Kaira are most realistic in this aspect...they fight and clear their misunderstandings after a while...like realistic couples would do...Their individual character growth and growth as a couple is too good...
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that was heartbreaking when kartik behaved indifferently with naira's touch n naira too said sorry for holding his hand..so much distance inbetween them.this nvr happened before.loved naira in this track.she tried till she could,left it to kartik to understand,she didnt even cry later when she went to ask kartik to come or to give keys to him,she didnt give up like kartik did in ak's case becoming angry on her,she still has control over her emotions,shes hurt but she knows he needs her.perfect potrayal of naira.lil dissapointed with kartik here.its actually quite odd to see him not realising naira's pain.he still loves her but hes giving his love 2nd priority here.i m dissapointed he left after teej leaving her in singhus n also in bank he was quite rude to naira.his anger is overpowering.need a proper apology scene now.