Kumkum Bhagya

Precap - Abhi asks his Fav Coffee..!!

Praveen_MSD thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Abhi : Will you help me to compose tunes..??

He calls her "Pragya" while she get lost in her thoughts... Then he calls her "Fuggi" and then she responds...

Abhi : You only always helps me to compose tunes, now will you help me ??..

Munni : Tunes... But I don't know how to compose tunes ??..

Abhi : But you know how to make my favourite coffee... Please make that coffee for me now, if I drink that it makes my heart strum and music will come automatically...

Munni looks tensed...

Precap Video :

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqSUaEwJZOA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -PraveeN - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugummar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just as was pointed out in the forum earlier, the writers are reading the reviews in the forum because someone had pointed out why Abhi had not asked for his favorite coffee and today the precap is on that only.
Praveen_MSD thumbnail
I don't know what's wrong with writers... Abhi is trying to get closer to Munni in today's episode... What is the need for this scene after showing Pragya going to return to MM soon... What are they trying to prove now... πŸ˜•

They are making mockery of Abhi's love literally... He didn't even sense something weird feeling when he getting close to Munni... Is it all about physical attraction...?? πŸ€’

Writers are playing with Abhi's character... I won't be surprised if Abhi doubts about Munni behavior after Pragya swaps herself into Munni's place... 
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes now a days some one from writing/creative/direction department seem to be reading comments of KKB fans on SM and IF.. 😊 People like me have commented about many such flaws in the script, as in normal scenario Abhi is a very demanding husband and he would keep nagging for few things from his Fuggi and such incidents can make him get doubts about Munni.  πŸ˜‰

Looks like after two months they have purposely added cockroach, hi-five, coffee, music composing, changing room door intimacy etc. scenes within two episodes to differentiate Munni from Pragya and may be to make Abhi doubt on her a little. He may even ask Munni to read/write or help him with poetry..In this way when original Pragya enters MM both Abhi & viewers can see the real difference and Abhi will be on cloud nine when Fuggi allows him to get intimate, argues, caters his demands and behaves like old times..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LA2725 - 6 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
@praveen 
Intimate scenes with Munni may look irritating to Abhigya fans and they are unwanted after Munni-Pragya faceoff in temple.. may be such scenes have been added to tell viewers Munni is not negative or low creep character like Tanu before she exits MM..πŸ˜› and also to make Abhi take his complaints again to Dadi or Purab about Pragya's weird behavior, still not allowing him to get closer to her..Feel even Purab may get a scene where he doubts on Munni while talking about business or something else before she exits.. πŸ˜³

Dishrab may land in MM to stay with Mehra's going forward due to fire breakdown in their flat so Aliya may get busy plotting and harming Disha instead of focusing on property papers or Munni's changed behavior once Pragya enters as herself. πŸ˜Š
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@praveen..you are so right..
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Praveen bhai, agree with you completely. I have been ranting in the EDT about this🀒 I don't like it. 
How are you doing? 
Edited by mili9 - 6 years ago
Praveen_MSD thumbnail
Originally posted by: mili9

Praveen bhai, agree with you completely. I have been ranting in the EDT about this🀒 I don't like it. 

How are you doing? 

I am good Mili..!! Glad to see you back... πŸ˜Š

I am disappointed with current scenario... Awaiting for Pragya's entry in MM...
Sugummar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But the main aim of the writers is to keep Abhigaya separated, so even if Pragya comes back she will have restraints in getting intimate with Abhi since she is Munni avatar.  I wonder when we are going to see Pragya as Pragya and Abhi without being kept in the dark and Abhigaya really living as a couple.  There is going to be another track ahead with incomplete plots and illogical sequences and lots of dragging.
Once the original Pragya comes and makes his usual coffee, Abhi will just forget all the doubts he has now because the writers have developed Abhi's character as such that he does not take the lead in anything.  They have spoiled his character so much.

One thing I do not understand is Tanu's presence in MM, may be it is to keep Aalya company in her bad deeds.  When she knows that Abhi does not love her and knows about her truth, on what basis is she staying there and even plotting to get Abhi's property, does she think that once Aalya gets it she will share it with her.  I think even Leena might have apprehension in doing this unwanted Tanu role now. 
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only good thing I can see from this precap is if Abhi can figure out Munni ain't Pragya- if only he at least suspected something was off about her. 
I'm kinda missing the intuitive Abhi from the MMS track where it was his moment to be smart and prove Pragya innocent- he wasn't even that in love with her yet but could still understand her character! I wish he tested Munni out and realised she wasn't Pragya!!!

Also, where is the real Pragya! Hasn't it been at least 2 days since she met Munni (based on the costume change!)? Logically speaking, would Pragya, knowing the situation, really allow another woman to stay 'in her place', 'acting as Abhi's wife' for this long?!!! πŸ₯±

Most importantly, when will Abhigya reunite?!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ They're sooo close yet sooo far apart πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­