Kya Haal Mr Panchaal

Who will first get intimate with our Mr. Panchaal?

Poll

Which patni will get intimate with him first?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys ok I know its too fast for this topic but hey he is married at the age of 37 so what do you think who will he get first intimate with
Actually will he ever get intimate also now I feel like that ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
I don't think he's any going to get any action till the end of the series๐Ÿ˜† Poor chap. 
Also, why was he hiding from Pratibha? He was wearing an undershirt.๐Ÿ˜•

Edited to add: I voted for Panjeeri; way to man's heart, etc. etc. Am wondering if she'll insist on bringing Didi along๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by HearMeRoar - 6 years ago
akdha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After seeing the shy scenes between prathiba and him, I vote for her
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think any of them. It is unlikely that they will end the series with a guy settling down with 5 wives.
I think he will find someone else and so will the five "wives".
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahhaa
I think he will end up with a genuine connection with one of them , and get intimate with her. I think Pratibha and him have the most chemistry
siya19 thumbnail
The creators are intentionally avoiding the intimate scenes and they will continue to do so, because its a difficult territory to explore. They never show in which wifes room does Kanhaiya sleep. Being married to five women due to unavoidable situations may be funny and acceptable for viewers but the viewers might not accept a man having five wives and being intimate with all of them like some kind of a monarchist.Edited by siya19 - 6 years ago