Resham Dankh

a very stuppid end

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ragenie

ragenie

Posted: 13 December 2006 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
i love this show very much but the end was very stupid they didn't show the secret whay Rahil was going to the jail and who was killed and after 3 mounts they were shift again in there house and who was the father of the secr. of Rahil they even show that, they show the story only 1/2
really a very stuppid end

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a very stuppid end" in Resham Dankh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Neha*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Neha*~

Posted: 17 December 2006 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I would'nt exactly say it was a stupid end but I would say it was very abrupt, they never showed how Aditya came back. According to me the serial could have continued.

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 3:20am | IP Logged
yes i also agree with you neha.. that the serial shud have continued still....

rajeevzluvr

IF-Rockerz

rajeevzluvr

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yea i really wanted to know who he killed...the masoom life that he talked abt at the beginning

kashish-roxxxx!

kashish-roxxxx!

Posted: 01 January 2007 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
i am totally lost!! Confused     has da show already ended ? Cry

dreamgal_4u

dreamgal_4u

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged
they didnt even tell how did he land up in jail..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.