Sunday ka doze pg2 - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Athene

Yesterday was a surprise to say the least. I kept thinking where Dev is and then I actually for a second thought that they would show him working behind the scenes on the Nisha case, but to see him as the actual "stalker" was a burst-out-laughing moment. That was totally unexpected. But I guess with Dev you have to learn to expect the unexpected. πŸ˜†

Haha I was shocked and was thinking why he did that. I thought he will enter later and amod and him will work together as meera kept having her fits.

Am I the only one who can't digest this whole curse and listening to aatma thing with Meera? I mean when she gave the explanation and when everything was happening with her I just kept thinking "are you freaking serious"? I feel for her and it all makes sense, but still are you freaking serious?!! Superstitious in suspense and real life? I wonder what the CVs are trying to show with this track. I do hope that it doesn't go overboard on superstitious and actually has a logical explanation to it because right now I'm having a hard time digesting this.

This is not superstition. Like Meera said it's her logic and anyone is free to disagree. Like we can't argue with someone who believe in God, ghost or gin and those who don't. Everyone is upto their believe the main thing is co existing without judging or trying to change minds. I don't think there is any logical explanation for this, and nope you are not the only one who didn't like it. My dad was also like "there we go, it also followed other shows and bring in bhoot"πŸ˜† I think this is last of meeras possession

@ Avengers: The Cyber Squad is on my To Watch list, but this IT guy and this whole FB hacking took me back to Khotey Sikkey days. Ayush hota toh dus second mein case solve ho jaata. Now I have the feels to write a Dev-KS crossover. Maybe I will. It would be hilarious to see the likes of Dev cross paths with the 5 khotey sikkey and Desi sir. Anyways back to the episode.

Omfg KS and dev cross over ❀️ it would be lit AF. I think dev and Desi sir will bond over their mutual exasperation for kids but whenever dev will make a sarcastic comments on any of the Bache Desi sir will glare at him until he apologizesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I finished watching cyber squad, it was pretty good. Now that you pointed out yep Abdul look somewhat like ayush, btw why all IT guys are curly, shree Abdul ayush πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was nice to see the CVs finally concentrating on Narvekar's capabilities as well. He isn't all that bad when it comes to investigation. He did manage to get to the Kali mill and he was working behind the scenes without letting Nisha and team know.

He isn't. His argument with dev and not following on his advice at times stems from the past where he feels dev was a clever criminal who out witted law and it didn't help that even now dev takes less than legal approach for his cases . But he can lower his guard down when case demands, don't think because of promotion but he genuinely cares

Avi kissing Meera was so sweet, but so was the way Zohra Apa kept worrying about Meera. So sweet. I wonder what Zohra Apa's back story is.

I'm curious as to how and why Stuti killed herself and what that has to do with Nisha, but I can't wait for today's episode now!

Lol imagine zohra apa having exactly same bg story as Mrs Hudson 🀣

Originally posted by purepunjabi

Yesterday's episode..it was worth the wait.sumona was awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ. In initial episodes i was skeptical that why supernatural things in such a spy thriller but actually it added a suspense and curiosity in the show. It will be good iff cvs don't take it overboard and make it some stupid superstitous drama . Right now it's perfectly perfect ..i loved the episode...further i would love to see dev using his intelligence and logic to solve the cases...definitely no ouija board .

I was hoping it's a psychological issue and maybe this is what ruined meeras marital life but this was different but not unexpected. They didn't give justification or logic vs superstition bs. They just let it be believing or not is upto us. I liked that . So Meera is a medium.

Zohra appa,avi,meera scenes were nice. 

Right now acc to dev  nisha too is involved in torturing stuti.she was there in the pics where stuti was wearing the same dress in which she was abused. He was sending msgs to all three of them with the help of abdul..That's why when meera says save nisha then dev asked  that stuti is trying to connect you but how come nisha came into the picture. 

@avengers..yes  the  picture was photoshopped just to create panic among them that someone is stalking them and want to harm them.

@preity...i think soon i will be qualified enough for being dev's assistantπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.the moment meera was hit by rod and there were two masked persons ...i was like..oh it's definitely dev and abdul .

Wah wah claps for you for figuring out it's himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zaniax

U started watching from the middle and I left it halfway cos tht supernatural element became too OTT for my liking. On a lighter note, Meera's pshycic power can come in handy for Dev I.e next time there's a murder just contact him/her and ask who killed them, case solved! πŸ˜› Hope they don't go overboard while contacting Mahek.

Aww it's k. Every show needs to be one of those epis where u r like meh. Actually even I didn't watch last Sunday epi cause no Meera. I tend to go biased for my ship and female charactersπŸ˜›

I don't think that works like that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† only three times we have seen Meera getting in touch with ghost. That sister case when dev leaves her in car and she sees a body passing buy, and this time. There is a saying that apprently spirit of body roam around for 7 days after his death. So nay that happened last time...and this time she was in touch with those things. There was another case where dev see those  oujja board and was pretty pissed. Na don't think we will see her contacting mehak. At least not yet. 

Originally posted by crystalmoon

OMG 
I was not expecting Dev and Abdul to be stalker at all.
Most of the episodes i was left grasping at straws trying to connect all the dots. The CVs left me really satisfied with the episode.

Hi5 same. Abdul is also a Shana munda now under devs shadow,you saw how he took that gun from amod and ordered him to go upπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

At first i was a bit skeptical about the Meera's supernatural abilities but i am happy with it. It ties well together with the episode.
I was not disappointed at all.

Also Dev lifting Merra πŸ˜³
Avi's kissing MeeraπŸ€—
Zohra appa taking care of Meera πŸ‘πŸΌ

These 4 give me family feels.I just want them to be happy but we will have to through the angst first πŸ€£

Haha yes they are perfect family. In the child molestation case dev avi scenes reminded me of this show I used to watch, about a boy. The story was a divorced mom starts to stay next to a single guy and the son tries to set them together cause he starts loving and bonding with the guy. It was cute. Zohra apa is awesome and so is Avi, cutie ❀️ angst is fine,I like angst πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by .Avengers. - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Pollyanna

@bold. I am witn you on this one. Another great episode except for the ' I see dead people ' bit. Not sure why CVs felt the need to add this jumbo jumbo in the middle of such a realistic and hard hitting series. 

Dave turning out to be the stalker was a surprising twist.

Also didn't understand why the police reached the mill with sirens blaring if they wanted to catch the criminals in the act. 

It wasn't unexpected. We already knew this was coming (the tech savvy people who are in touch with spoilers) . Anything can be pulled off if the execution is good. Was it good to you? And I think they balanced out the OTT with the raw emotion of the case. 

Lol was the siren onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Avengers.

It wasn't unexpected. We already knew this was coming (the tech savvy people who are in touch with spoilers) . Anything can be pulled off if the execution is good. Was it good to you? And I think they balanced out the OTT with the raw emotion of the case. 

Lol was the siren onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The sirens were blaringbin Sunday's episoddcas well. Seriously, the police need to get some training in covert operations πŸ˜†

Hope they rein in the Supernatural element. Otherwise this is such a cracking show

- those men (I don't remember name and I don't plan too) they are dhabba on friend's name. I was so hoping only one guy who's single was responsible for the rape but nope both were culprit. I was so happy when Meera stabbed the guy in leg, I so hoped a few more cuts on his hands and faces. She was wrong to stab him in the leg. She should have gone straight for his masculinity. πŸ˜‘

- poor poor Nisha. Not only she lost her friend but also her love. But she stuck by the truth and I am so proud of her, she didn't indulge in s**t shaming or tried to make excuses for her lover. She didn't have the chance. Dev provided her the proof in photos. Anyone can see that it was rape.

What I didn't get?

- Rahul I think? The single friend of trio he started seeing blood during puja and then stuti in car, then he saw stuti in college when Meera was on to him. Er is that psychological fear or wat? Especially the car scene. I think his name was Subhash, but whatever. It was most likely a psychological fear. By this point both friends had started to believe that Stuti was somehow involved so it was a byproduct of that fear and the fear of getting caught.

I understand the horror element may be off putting for some but I think it was well handled with a few minor glitch (my pov). I do hope this won't get repeatative at times. I just feel it doesn't belong in a realistic crime show. They are condoning the wrong thing.

Lol imagine zohra apa having exactly same bg story as Mrs Hudson 🀣

Hi Avengers, really liked your review. Personally, I could not enjoy supernatural stuff in midst of detective show. Especially in Saturday's episode. Its not about whether I believe in these things or not, 'coz I do. But not many people are comfortable with ghost genre and all. My sister left the episodes because of this stuff. But I believe, this was always planned, it was always  connected to Meera's powers and Dev's wish to re-connect to Mehak. Sunday's episode was better, was better balanced both detective and supernatural way. I loved Sumona's acting a lot and of course Ashish. πŸ˜³ His re-entry as stalker in Saturday's episode was highlight for me. Dhassu entry. 
Overall I liked the story and treatment especially on Sunday. Quite impressed with kind of issues-related stories makers are taking. 

P.S.: Love your DP πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ